Why Do Conservatives Love Book Burnings?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Christianity is Judaism
LoLz - Don't tell a Jew that.....or a Christian. Yer a moron, loctardo, but you're funny sometime.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Zola was a messianic jew. PWN3D!

Do you think he knows Messianics are Christian's.
I dont think that fool has a clue about most things religious. I always find myself having to educate libs before I can even have an argument with them.
Have you ever seen the treatment that Christians get in Israel? They certainly don't seem partt of the same team ffs... :facepalm: Ever heard of the second coming and what actually needs to happen for that to happen? You really need to pull your head out yer ass on this subject... They mummify themselves in caves to awaken again when the last gentile is no more, there's a reason they want the white race gone, they'd never achieve it through brute force so...
iERtf9a.jpg

I think you actually know all this and perhaps you're a willing participant?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Christianity is Judaism
LoLz - Don't tell a Jew that.....or a Christian. Yer a moron, loctardo, but you're funny sometime.

I dont think that fool has a clue about most things religious. I always find myself having to educate libs before I can even have an argument with them.
Have you ever seen the treatment that Christians get in Israel? They certainly don't seem partt of the same team ffs... :facepalm: Ever heard of the second coming and what actually needs to happen for that to happen? You really need to pull your head out yer ass on this subject... They mummify themselves in caves to awaken again when the last gentile is no more, there's a reason they want the white race gone, they'd never achieve it through brute force so...
iERtf9a.jpg

jwlmpp.jpg

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Christianity is Judaism

Dude, messianic Jews who call Jesus messiah are a miniscule handful. That's why Jews who practice Judaism are still waiting, rather than practicing Christians.
Jews expectations for messiah were not fulfilled by Jesus, and the few references of Jesus as "messiah" (New Test) are later additions (post Nicea) or/and gross misinterpretations of the term Christos equating it to messiah of the Jews. Do recall that the effort was to bring the pagans and Jews under a new Roman religion so these connections were made to comfort those being absorbed.
..but, you teach, Rabbi. Tell us why "the Messiah" didn't subdue the enemies of Israel bringing peace to the world etc. Why were they still being held captive, and being massacred long after Jesus' alleged time of death.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Christianity is Judaism

iERtf9a.jpg

I'm a paid mossad goi agent.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Christianity is Judaism

Dude, messianic Jews who call Jesus messiah are a miniscule handful. That's why Jews who practice Judaism are still waiting, rather than practicing Christians.
Jews expectations for messiah were not fulfilled by Jesus, and the few references of Jesus as "messiah" (New Test) are later additions (post Nicea) or/and gross misinterpretations of the term Christos equating it to messiah of the Jews. Do recall that the effort was to bring the pagans and Jews under a new Roman religion so these connections were made to comfort those being absorbed.
..but, you teach, Rabbi. Tell us why "the Messiah" didn't subdue the enemies of Israel bringing peace to the world etc. Why were they still being held captive, and being massacred long after Jesus' alleged time of death.
I personally DGAF what your opinion is, just pointing out the error of your previous post. The Bible also supports Jesus being rejected by most Jews until an eventual mass acceptance of Him.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Christianity is Judaism

I personally DGAF what your opinion is, just pointing out the error of your previous post. The Bible also supports Jesus being rejected by most Jews until an eventual mass acceptance of Him.
Oh, so you got nuthin, huh? I'm shocked.
There was no error in my previous post. Judaism is not Christianity any more than Christianity is Islam.
Answer the question I posed, Rabbi, or be stoned to death in accordance with the law.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Christianity is Judaism

iERtf9a.jpg

No one is destroying your white race, you scared little white men's, get out of your gaming chair and go sex up your lady!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Christianity is Judaism

Oh, so you got nuthin, huh? I'm shocked.
There was no error in my previous post. Judaism is not Christianity any more than Christianity is Islam.
Answer the question I posed, Rabbi, or be stoned to death in accordance with the law.
He must have left his mountain of evidence with all those stolen and altered ballots he knows about.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Christianity is Judaism

iERtf9a.jpg

No one is destroying your white race, you scared little white men's, get out of your gaming chair and go sex up your lady!
:WrongAgain:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Christianity is Judaism

iERtf9a.jpg

Is that the gif you told me you like to jerk off too?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Christianity is Judaism

iERtf9a.jpg

No... It's this one...
bpt3TJG.gif

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Christianity is Judaism

iERtf9a.jpg

No... It's this one...
bpt3TJG.gif
Good lord man, buy your Mum a donut, for gods sake!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Christianity is Judaism

iERtf9a.jpg

No... It's this one...
bpt3TJG.gif
Good lord man, buy your Mum a donut, for gods sake!
Always got to lower the tone... Sicko

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Christianity is Judaism

Messianic Jews are just Christian's who are Torah observant.

I know a whole congregation of them. They are not "minuscule"......wtf?

You really dont understand the gospel at all. Why would He "subdue" enemies of Israel? Is this one of those narcissistic "since God doesnt do what I think He should and cater to my standards of justice and righteousness.....He isnt God or even real and all believers are dummy dumbz"?

So basically God must be in your image to be valid.

And as Lokmar said, scripture says Christ will be rejected by most jews.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Christianity is Judaism

iERtf9a.jpg

No... It's this one...
bpt3TJG.gif

That woman is gonna die. That is so sad and disturbing.

My daughter found some streamer....Eugenia Cooney(?)....who is anorexic and disturbingly thin who is body checking on the platform and catering to gross men with anorexic fetishes.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Christianity is Judaism

iERtf9a.jpg

No... It's this one...
bpt3TJG.gif

My daughter found some streamer....Eugenia Cooney(?)....who is anorexic and disturbingly thin who is body checking on the platform and catering to gross men with anorexic fetishes.
I think I've heard of her before, sure I have a gif of her somewhere too... People will fetish the most disgusting things...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Christianity is Judaism

iERtf9a.jpg

Israel is mostly a secular humanist nation. Christians are not treated well anywhere in the middle east :/

The general hostility towards Christianity really is bizzare because it's the most forgiving and peaceful belief system that exists. Scripture does say the world will hate those who follow Christ. I think it's also because people who follow Christ are not going to submit to any man centered power structure like government.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Christianity is Judaism

iERtf9a.jpg

No... It's this one...
bpt3TJG.gif

I think I've heard of her before, sure I have a gif of her somewhere too... People will fetish the most disgusting things...

Yeah shes basically killing herself and streaming it. People are upset that she doesnt even put an age restriction on her content so young girls are seeing that.

This is where content should be taken down until she at least age restricts it. But none of the platforms will.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin if you are gonna laugh emoji my posts so often, you could at least explain why or what it is you disagree with.

I dont emoji your posts, I'll quote them and say exactly why I disagree with it.

If you are so right and I'm so wrong it should be EASY for you.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Christianity is Judaism

iERtf9a.jpg

No... It's this one...
bpt3TJG.gif

Yeah shes basically killing herself and streaming it. People are upset that she doesnt even put an age restriction on her content so young girls are seeing that.

This is where content should be taken down until she at least age restricts it. But none of the platforms will.
To take it down would seem like a punishment or discrimination of an illness to the PC brigade even although it's dangerous, it's the same with that fat guy that's killing himself with the mukbangs... Have you ever heard of the smoker that filmed himself slowly dying on YT?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Christianity is Judaism

iERtf9a.jpg

No... It's this one...
bpt3TJG.gif

To take it down would seem like a punishment or discrimination of an illness to the PC brigade even although it's dangerous, it's the same with that fat guy that's killing himself with the mukbangs... Have you ever heard of the smoker that filmed himself slowly dying on YT?

Yeah. I'm saying she needs to age restrict her content. Its shown that young girls feed eachothers mental illnesses and they are easily influenced. And Eugenia is catering to a fetish and anorexic fetishes kinda go hand in hand with PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

It's just awful. Young girls should not be able to watch her content or mingle with the men who are fetishizing her.

And yeah I know about the "smoke yourself too death on youtube" thing. That was nasty lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Christianity is Judaism

iERtf9a.jpg

No... It's this one...
bpt3TJG.gif

Yeah. I'm saying she needs to age restrict her content. Its shown that young girls feed eachothers mental illnesses and they are easily influenced. And Eugenia is catering to a fetish and anorexic fetishes kinda go hand in hand with PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

It's just awful. Young girls should be able to watch her content or mingle with the men who are fetishizing her.

And yeah I know about the "smoke yourself too death on youtube" thing. That was nasty lol
The same with furries and grown men that like to watch extremely young looking women dress up like cartoons, that anime shit too! PLEASE ASS BOX ME! stuff is all over the place when you think about it... Cartoon porn is disgusting and feeds the beasts too imo...

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Christianity is Judaism

Oh and btw, Rabbi, Jews who believe Jesus is "messiah" are a tiny fraction of Jews awaiting a messiah, and most Jews aren't awaiting the messiah at all. If they are waiting for something it's the next sale at Macy's or Bergdorf's.

PS: @Bastard Factory - That's a very pretty green.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Admin if you are gonna laugh emoji my posts so often, you could at least explain why or what it is you disagree with.

I dont emoji your posts, I'll quote them and say exactly why I disagree with it.

My buddy in College was President of the Campus Chapter of Jews For Nazism, he says the Jews For Jesus are not real Jews.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Christianity is Judaism

iERtf9a.jpg

No... It's this one...
bpt3TJG.gif

It's just awful. Young girls should be able to watch her content or mingle with the men who are fetishizing her.

The same with furries and grown men that like to watch extremely young looking women dress up like cartoons, that anime shit too! PLEASE ASS BOX ME! stuff is all over the place when you think about it... Cartoon porn is disgusting and feeds the beasts too imo...

Yeah it's pretty vile.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My buddy in College was President of the Campus Chapter of Jews For Nazism, he says the Jews For Jesus are not real Jews.

And why are you telling me this? What does this have to do with my post that you laughed at?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

And why are you telling me this? What does this have to do with my post that you laughed at?
What am I supposed to do, they took the shit emoji away?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Christianity is Judaism

Oh and btw, Rabbi, Jews who believe Jesus is "messiah" are a tiny fraction of Jews awaiting a messiah, and most Jews aren't awaiting the messiah at all. If they are waiting for something it's the next sale at Macy's or Bergdorf's.

PS: @Bastard Factory - That's a very pretty green.

So you agreed with Lokmars post? You understand that, right?

That he just said scripture supports that most jews would reject Christ and you answered with "oh by the, most jews reject Christ"

Do you guys even read what gets said? Do you hallucinate responses that are not happening? Because 90 percent of the responses from you and Admin are off the wall bizzare and no...its not because we are "too uneducated" to follow.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What am I supposed to do, they took the shit emoji away?

So instead of shit emoji you are gonna blather some bizzare random response that has nothing to do with what I said?

And why would you laugh at my comment about fucking pedophilic cartoon porn being vile? Really? Are you a fan of that fucked up garbage? Or instead of what I actually said did your brain tell you I was professing undying loyalty to Trump or something?

Like I'm honestly wonder if you guys even see what's being said or if you are seeing shit.