Why is Blazor such a snivelling little cunt?

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
tumblr_m7tm57Gquy1qhjgyt.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
DilF, is SCOUSE your zipper Monkey or is it vice-versa ??

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
We can all only pray that you attend any form of further education, that way we can be assured you have a diploma in just how fucking dumb you are.
Settle down ol’ man... there’s no need to be a pretentious prick because unnecessary jargon favours your tongue.

tenor.gif

He's like the junkie equivalent of thesaurus fanatic Krieg.
An unrefined krieg! :LOL1:

Pretty much. Arguably more annoying though, as it's apparent that he regularly uses vocabulary and language to give the impression that he's smarter than he actually is.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
He is also a troll. He wont leave like that! Trust me
Indeed, he is a big baby
Are you ever offline???? You’re harder than Chumpains mother, a female stalker.

His imaginary wife must get tired of him being online 25/7.
Maybe you should shut up if you know nothing about the subject?

Oh... that would shut you up completely.

Well, it would improve the world.

SO SHUT UP!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
He is also a troll. He wont leave like that! Trust me
Indeed, he is a big baby
Are you ever offline???? You’re harder than Chumpains mother, a female stalker.

His imaginary wife must get tired of him being online 25/7.
Maybe you should shut up if you know nothing about the subject?

Oh... that would shut you up completely.

Well, it would improve the world.

SO SHUT UP!

Calm your titties, MaxiPad. Don’t have another meltdown. That’s bad for your health, laddo

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Watching you alt-right fucklicks reaching for your AR-15's, your Peppa Pig survival utility wet wipes and your lack of courage, is light entertainment to me, and/or anyone with a pre-frontal cortex. Get five or six of you fucking morons drunk enough on Miller Light and I'm sure you could claim back your democracy from the steely dead hand of er...democracy, overnight.

You couldn't even co-ordinate a slogan, stop the count, stop the count....keep counting, keep counting.

You had an actual bonifide bonhomie traitor in your midst that you elevated to the highest echelons of power, and like the obedient little cultists you are, you cannot seem to let him go. He is going to jail, maybe you should have more than bravado, and follow him there.

Your Helter Skelter is here.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Watching you alt-right fucklicks reaching for your AR-15's, your Peppa Pig survival utility wet wipes and your lack of courage, is light entertainment to me, and/or anyone with a pre-frontal cortex. Get five or six of you fucking morons drunk enough on Miller Light and I'm sure you could claim back your democracy from the steely dead hand of er...democracy, overnight.

You couldn't even co-ordinate a slogan, stop the count, stop the count....keep counting, keep counting.

You had an actual bonifide bonhomie traitor in your midst that you elevated to the highest echelons of power, and like the obedient little cultists you are, you cannot seem to let him go. He is going to jail, maybe you should have more than bravado, and follow him there.

Does BaldScope still have no avatar? Is anything of his posts of any relevance? What A Scottish whoreson.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Does BaldScope still have no avatar? Is anything of his posts of any relevance? What A Scottish whoreson.

google Alex Roldan. That’s what Blandy looks like