X leaked spotify artist

X

xXx
Site Supporter
can't heer yeh buddy,
320x320.50.20.webp
:LOL3::LOL3:

maybe that cawk in yer face is the culprit AAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
X is the forum Bad Santa...

R.ee7c4597a60f70ed5774f4eb47abbdb7
Brother. I remember when you recommended me that movie in December.

I felt embarrassed a little bit. I watched that with my girlfriend, And I started to laugh like I never did before, It hurt partially even!!! It is my kind of humour.

She looking at me! Asking what’s so funny. I needed to push the pause button many times! 5 star rating mate!!!!! I will always be thankful for that! LOL

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It is a humour only us alphas can understand I guess. God bless you for this movie, Scouse!

PS: Yeah, X is the bad Santa of BF!! The swine!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
X is the forum Bad Santa...

R.ee7c4597a60f70ed5774f4eb47abbdb7
Brother. I remember when you recommended me that movie in December.

I felt embarrassed a little bit. I watched that with my girlfriend, And I started to laugh like I never did before, It hurt partially even!!! It is my kind of humour.

She looking at me! Asking what’s so funny. I needed to push the pause button many times! 5 star rating mate!!!!! I will always be thankful for that! LOL

Mate, it's one of my favourite movies! My best friend recommended it a few years ago, I'd never even heard of it.

Fucking hilarious movie. :Happy5:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
can't heer yeh buddy,
320x320.50.20.webp
:LOL3::LOL3:

maybe that cawk in yer face is the culprit AAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
One has to wonder how long admin sat there just staring at his compute screen when you posted this

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You know the world is changing into shit, when no one cares about this.

Reading the comments on youtube shows, we need WW3 asap!!!! 90% of these zombies are sick mentally. Read the comments and see for yourself.

Where are the normal people? LOL!!! Just sick!