You lose one, you win one

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can't go to Las Vegas anymore cuz some crazy guy is gonna pull out AR15 and gun down 50 people. Can't go to a shopping mall for fear of getting gunned down in a mass shooting. Etc
Grab your skirt and roll on the ground, ya faggit

....and you go back inta the closet, ya homo!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A bullet doesn't care who it kills

How dare you pretend to know how a bullet feels!!!

And yet some politicize everything in this forum to the point where it becomes a Left Wing Bullet or a Right Wing bulllet.

For many COVID is seen and presented as 'liberal or left wing disease' as well.

so go figger.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can't go to Las Vegas anymore cuz some crazy guy is gonna pull out AR15 and gun down 50 people. Can't go to a shopping mall for fear of getting gunned down in a mass shooting. Etc
Grab your skirt and roll on the ground, ya faggit

....and you go back inta the closet, ya homo!
josephine, YUO are wearing the skirt. That make YUO the faggit! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And yet some politicize everything in this forum to the point where it becomes a Left Wing Bullet or a Right Wing bulllet.

so go figger.
You got the dipshit wing covered BTW, fagit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You want the state to destroy an innocent person cuz your feels.

What's ya feelz 'bout yer gunz, Dovey?

I dont really have feelz about my guns. I am passionate about our rights to have them and rights to defend ourselves.

I grew up in metro Detroit, Blurt. My grandma was armed illegally most of my life. It was just her and me mostly....she was raising me on her pension.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

so go figger.

Lol what? Joe you turned a whole community a "side" because they were unfortunate enough to get attacked by leftwing radicals and that makes them "the right"

They either became "the right" because they were not destroying their town or because those of us considered "the right" defended them.

And Covid itself isnt a "left wing disease" and no one thinks that. What people complain about is how covid is USED as an establishment tool. The leftists and the shills made covid political before it even got here. They used it to accuse Trump of "corona fear mongering" and said there was nothing to worry about. Then they accused Trump of racism/xenophobia for shutting down travel. Then they attacked hydroxychloroquine and tried to block doctors from using it because Trump said it "looked promising".

They made literally everything about it political. People noticing that and pushing back is normal and understandable and btw....a lot of those people are not even "the right" but they are labeled that anyway. Because another thing the establishment does is label EVERYTHING that contradicts them "the right".

You know sometimes people just dont agree with something or accept a blatantly dishonest narrative genuinely. But we cant have that these days....its gotta be labeled "the right". Even people getting attacked by rioters are "the right" just because. Anyone argues or criticizes anything the establishment and left says or wants, they are "the right" and they are bias so they points are just "right wing" and can be dismissed. I bet that 70 year old business owner who got his face smashed and jaw broke is also "the right". We know judge S is definately "the right". Kyle Rittenhouse is "the right". Anyone not comfortable with coercion of vaccines is "the right". Saying the media is lying or being dishonest....that's "the right". Everything not left is "the right".

Go figure.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought you guys were ten hours behind the west coast.

:Jackass:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I thought you guys were ten hours behind the west coast.

:Jackass:

I got up at 4:30am this morning with my husband because he will be gone most all week as usual.

I normally get up early, pound some water. Go for a run or walk, do some meditating and reading.

There was frost all over today so I wimped out. Its 8am right now in Michigan.

One of my cats dropped a gutted mouse on my foot this morning :(

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Your cat loves you. That's good.

I'm the one who should actually be going back to bed. Just past 5 am here.

I had a nightmare about joysticks and pork rinds.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Meh. Dreams. What can you do?

I'm off.

Sleep is the best form of self-defense.

Ciao, bella!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Only the peepoe I cut in half with em have feelz about my guns.....and those last a very short time!

How many peepoe have you killed, Lok?
Nobody showed up at my doorstep yet. Fukin cowards.

No one cares enough to go hunting through the corn field to find you.
Years ago, there were a few that e-stalked me on yahoo and facebook. Gave em my address and told em I would be happy to kill them if they showed up. They didnt. I have more sense now but make no mistake, a motherfucker showing up like that would die, and it'd be real fukin messy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Only the peepoe I cut in half with em have feelz about my guns.....and those last a very short time!

Years ago, there were a few that e-stalked me on yahoo and facebook. Gave em my address and told em I would be happy to kill them if they showed up. They didnt. I have more sense now but make no mistake, a motherfucker showing up like that would die, and it'd be real fukin messy.

Why were you stalked, Lokmeer?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I stabbed a guy in the neck with a broken bottle and nearly killed him, I lost valuable time of my life due to that pointless violence... Never again unless it's Jews, Pakis or niggers...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dove, go to bed.

Blurt....I'm having my morning coffee. I've already been to bed and woke up.

Lucky you guys!

Hey Dovey, here's a 1952 Short from the National Film Board of Canada which seems quite relevant to the situation in the USA today & quite possibly where you're headed. I'm sure Blurt is familiar with this film:

....old film, old message but timeless & never irrelevant no matter what decade, or country you happen to live in.

ANYWAYS IF you care to take the time to watch it.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sure Blurt is familiar with this film:

Not only am I familiar with it, I once had a long conversation with its creator at the NFB in Ville Saint-Laurent while he was there on a visit, just a couple of years before his death. His partner, Guy, was there, too.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm sure Blurt is familiar with this film:

Not only am I familiar with it, I once had a long conversation with its creator at the NFB in Ville Saint-Laurent while he was there on a visit, just a couple of years before his death. His partner, Guy, was there, too.

We had to watch these nfb shorts in school & of all the ones they showed that was the one that stuck & I still remember quite vividly.

Frankly it reminds me of Kenosha.

I think that people in this forum who savor even more bloodshed should watch it to remind themselves where America is headed.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe, that fillum was made 60 years ago.

After the Red Scare, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, civil rights protests, the assassinations of the Kennedys and MLK, the Me Decade, Greed Is Good, the Moral Majority, Waco, McVeigh, Bush v. Gore, Columbine, Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook and the AMAS never having awarded an Oscar to Samuel L. Jackson, you'd think Americans would've gotten McLaren's message to love thy neighbour by now.

Stop beating a dead horse, you no-dick pony.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stop beating a dead horse, you no-dick pony.

.....why that's such a homocentric thing for you to say, Blurt.

You oughta help our friend Lokmeer come out of the closet too since you already have Blurt.

Let him know it isn't that bad.

Tell Lokmeer to bring Larry with him.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why were you stalked, Lokmeer?
Cause a stupid cunt like you didnt like me bashing faggits. I actually wanted to kill those motherfuckers.