255 male inmates request to join female prison.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I was in Panera bread the other day enjoying a delicious flat bread pizza and some broccoli cheddar when all of the sudden a small group of noodle neck soy tards in sandals and those GOd damn annoying white socks they wear and their behemoth mouth breathing Rosie Odonell looking monstrosities come lumbering in.

These women were Caskur replicas. I shit you not.

They sit down about two tables from me and within 10 minutes they're taking a fucking roll call among themselves as to what they self identify as.

I threw up a little in mouth, threw out the rest of my meal and lamented over the future of the United States then walked out.

Disgusting fucking freaks

I honestly can't fathom what it must be like to live in the SJW-infested ruins of North America these days.
And I'm in a conservative area too.

Guess Starbucks and Panera are Starbucks and Panera no matter where the fuck you go.

Shame too cause they make a mean flatbread pizza

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
3rd gender LOL ffs, a mental asylum or a bullet to the brain and a swift ditch nap would be sufficient.

No. I'm not fucking kidding.

I think they belong in their own class.

There should even a 3rd competitive gender at the Olympics because this whole thing is fucking gotten out of hand, and it's actually destroying the competitiveness of women's sports.

There was an incident at the 2016 Olympics where a White Canadian woman finished 4th behind that hermphrodite Caster Semanya, who was lately ruled ineligible for women's competitions because of her high levels of testosterone.

Given that ruling, they should strip Semanya of her medal from that event and give the bronze to the Canadian, the gold to the runner up, and the silver to the other woman who got th bronze.
There's room in the class known as "dead".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was in Panera bread the other day enjoying a delicious flat bread pizza and some broccoli cheddar when all of the sudden a small group of noodle neck soy tards in sandals and those GOd damn annoying white socks they wear and their behemoth mouth breathing Rosie Odonell looking monstrosities come lumbering in.

These women were Caskur replicas. I shit you not.

They sit down about two tables from me and within 10 minutes they're taking a fucking roll call among themselves as to what they self identify as.

I threw up a little in mouth, threw out the rest of my meal and lamented over the future of the United States then walked out.

Disgusting fucking freaks

I honestly can't fathom what it must be like to live in the SJW-infested ruins of North America these days.
And I'm in a conservative area too.

Guess Starbucks and Panera are Starbucks and Panera no matter where the fuck you go.

Shame too cause they make a mean flatbread pizza
Panera is a magnet for SJW's.
Personally, when I'm in the area, I drove down from Hudson towards Tampa for lunch at O'Keefs or the Lucky Dill. Food's better anyway.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How about they just build prisons specifically for transgenders? Much like they need to have 3 different public bathrooms.

Yeah, that's what I suggested.

To create a legal 3rd gender. for trans people.
Given them all the exclusive prisons they want.
People don't like that they exist, but unfortunately they keep growing in numbers.
And they're not gonna go away.

Must be tough to be a parent these days.
Because they have all these issues pushed on them now.
When I was growing up, these kinda issues never cropped up.
There were just boys and girls, had their own washrooms, don't go in there, etc.

Seems like a shit society gone mad now when a fringe group is attempting to redefine gender, and in many cases, succeeding.

So I think the only way to contain them, so they don't end up redefining and destroying what it means to be 'female', is to given them their own gender in order to set limits and boundaries on them.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
California. what a shithole.

where is the right sized meteor when you need one

FloriDUH is so much cheaper, poorer, uglier, flatter, warmer, cheesier.
Wtf not sure where you’ve been in florida but yeah California is gorgeous but the left has ran that shit in the ground sadly. I used to love to visit. It’s a shame what it’s become and hopefully it turns around. I know many families that are leaving.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Caster Semenya was awarded the Gold Medal at the Olympics even tho she was ruled ineligible to compete as a woman afterwards:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So in reality, she should be stripped of those medals & the real women who were denied them, should get them instead.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You liberals are fucked up

Thing is Bigly, it's not really true that all liberals support Transgenderism.
Some liberal feminists actually see it as an existential threat to what it means to be female.

Here's one of the founders of modern liberal feminism, Germaine Greer, who stated that Transgenders are not real women, and she was blasted for it:

And this woman, a liberal lesbian academic at Yale, has also stated her discomfort about women being forced to accept Transgenderism:

She also believes that the ascendance of Transgenderism signals a decline of our Civilization - that it is a warning and a danger signal of where we're headed. Down the Wrong path.

She was also criticized for her stand & threatend with censure as an outcast by Transgenders and the 'New Left'.

Last edited:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nothing anyone can do about this trans blarney now, the only time I get annoyed with it is when I see crazy parents saying their 6 year old is in the wrong body, kids have even been given drugs to stop puberty ffs, that is really wrong. When I was small I wouldn’t wear dresses or have ribbons and shit in my hair, I had four brothers and wanted to be like them, by the time I was 12-13 it was obvious I was a real girl lol, but what if it was these days and I had them sort of parents ? I would have been well fucked up...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Tomboy girls are very common and as you say the vast majority just grow up to be normal heterosexual females.

However all this LGBT nonsense and trans propaganda has created a dangerous culture within society where it's deemed acceptable, even fashionable, for kids to wish to change gender.

I've seen instances of it being openly encouraged by teachers in schools ffs....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
How about they just build prisons specifically for transgenders? Much like they need to have 3 different public bathrooms.
Tax payers don’t want to pay for that sheeeit Succi!

images

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You liberals are fucked up

Thing is Bigly, it's not really true that all liberals support Transgenderism.
Some liberal feminists actually see it as an existential threat to what it means to be female.

Here's one of the founders of modern liberal feminism, Germaine Greer, who stated that Transgenders are not real women, and she was blasted for it:

And this woman, a liberal lesbian academic at Yale, has also stated her discomfort about women being forced to accept Transgenderism:

She also believes that the ascendance of Transgenderism signals a decline of our Civilization - that it is a warning and a danger signal of where we're headed. Down the Wrong path.

She was also criticized for her stand & threatend with censure as an outcast by Transgenders and the 'New Left'.

Well josephine, you may not like it, but YOU PEOPLE made this possible.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Nothing anyone can do about this trans blarney now, the only time I get annoyed with it is when I see crazy parents saying their 6 year old is in the wrong body, kids have even been given drugs to stop puberty ffs, that is really wrong. When I was small I wouldn’t wear dresses or have ribbons and shit in my hair, I had four brothers and wanted to be like them, by the time I was 12-13 it was obvious I was a real girl lol, but what if it was these days and I had them sort of parents ? I would have been well fucked up...

I was the same way Swampy. When I was 4-8 years old my ain't would put me in dresses with lace and frills. I'd go outside and get it dirty just so I could change back into my blue jeans a t-shirt. I got my ass tore up afterwards but to me, it was worth the comfort. I was Tom boyish. I liked to climb trees and play in the mud puddles, etc. I didn't play with dolls or none of that shit. I loved to be outside. When I hit my teenage years things changed. :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I suppose if they’ve had their dick turned into a minge and have tits, then maybe they should go to a woman’s prison, surely they’re at risk of rape in a man’s prison, and don’t say “who would touch them “ cos people act differently inside than they do on the out, allot of straight men and woman turn what you call gate gay, straight outside, gay inside, you’d be surprised lol.

They already do send actual transwomen who have transitioned into women's prison.

This is just more pandering and now putting women AND actual transwomen in women's prison at a very high risk of rape and abuse beyond what they already deal with.

Its gross. Truly.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wait till the actual women in these prisons start getting pregnant by the make believe women

that’s gonna be some shit show to watch unfold

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This trans shit is a total nonissue. The bathroom thing is a nonissue.

All that's being accomplished with shit like this is giving predators who use being "trans" to access victims. See Jessica Yaniv.

Actual transwomen have been coming into the female bath/locker rooms for decades. Blaire White showed how stupid this argument is by going into a public male bathroom and being booted out of the establishment lol.

This fuss just opens up private women only areas to regular predatory men who slap on make up and a moo moo so they can come in and perv on women and children.

Women have been assaulted by these fucks in domestic violence shelters of all places.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Except that what you fail to realize or take into account is that leading Republicans, including your Saint Trump, have endorsed Transgenderism....Lokmeer!

Remember how your Saint Trump said it was OK for Transgender 'women' to use the bathrooms at Trump Tower?

...and then another weathy & leading Republican, a Ms. Jenner put it to the Test:

Plus Trump staunchly defended his position against other Republicans such as Ted Cruz.
I believe Trump said it doesn't matter which bathrooms a Transgender person uses, but Cruz upheld a South Carolina law which forbade it.

So...the Republican Party has enabled them...Lokmeer!

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Except that what you fail to realize or take into account is that leading Republicans, including your Saint Trump, have endorsed Transgenderism....Lokmeer!

Remember how your Saint Trump said it was OK for Transgender 'women' to use the bathrooms at Trump Tower?

...and then another weathy & leading Republican, a Ms. Jenner tested that theory:

Plus Trump staunchly defended his positions against other Republicans such as Ted Cruz.
I believe Trump said it doesn't matter which bathrooms a Transgender person uses, but Cruz upheld a South Carolina law which forbade it.

So...the Republican Party has enabled them too...Lokmeer!

Sorry asshole, 100% of this bullshit rests with YOU people. Trump was always considered liberal until you kooks finally went too far for him. He even praised president nigger in the beginning. Now a shitload of your people have jumped ship and have come into the GOP where you've dragged it left too....then you sit around and flail about, pretending that the GOP is extreme right wing.

My vote in the primaries was for Ted Cruz. He didnt win so I voted for Trump, a man you feeble assclowns airclaim to be a racist because he at least wants to save American jobs. I've pointed out Trumps left wing views previously and even slammed him for accepting faggotry. Butr hey, he's like the return of Messiah compared to obama or biden.

Fuk off and die, josephine.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The
This trans shit is a total nonissue. The bathroom thing is a nonissue.

All that's being accomplished with shit like this is giving predators who use being "trans" to access victims. See Jessica Yaniv.

Actual transwomen have been coming into the female bath/locker rooms for decades. Blaire White showed how stupid this argument is by going into a public male bathroom and being booted out of the establishment lol.

This fuss just opens up private women only areas to regular predatory men who slap on make up and a moo moo so they can come in and perv on women and children.

Women have been assaulted by these fucks in domestic violence shelters of all places.
wheres a good American patriot like Kyle when you need him

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
There's a real good fukin reason why NONE of the gun stores in Springfield have ammo. People are sick of this bullshit.
Same here.

over a dollar a round and STILL flying off the shelves faster than they can stock them

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
There's a real good fukin reason why NONE of the gun stores in Springfield have ammo. People are sick of this bullshit.
Same here.

over a dollar a round and STILL flying off the shelves faster than they can stock them
Someone sent me a link to an ammo store in Texas and they were selling bricks of Remington Thunderbolt .22lr ammo for a $159 per brick (500 rounds)..

That's fucking crazy..