255 male inmates request to join female prison.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone for popcorn?... We need popcorn...

As soon as the first blow is made from either side, it will turn into a rapey bloodbath of epic proportions... What a shitshow the left truly are, more now than ever...

Ymo2nDU.jpg

ZO0KpGk.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I suppose if they’ve had their dick turned into a minge and have tits, then maybe they should go to a woman’s prison, surely they’re at risk of rape in a man’s prison, and don’t say “who would touch them “ cos people act differently inside than they do on the out, allot of straight men and woman turn what you call gate gay, straight outside, gay inside, you’d be surprised lol.

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I suppose if they’ve had their dick turned into a minge and have tits, then maybe they should go to a woman’s prison, surely they’re at risk of rape in a man’s prison, and don’t say “who would touch them “ cos people act differently inside than they do on the out, allot of straight men and woman turn what you call gate gay, straight outside, gay inside, you’d be surprised lol.

I think you're missing the big point here...

You only have to identify as female to qualify... No surgery etc... It's a golden opportunity for any man to bullshit their way into a womans prison...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You only have to identify as female to qualify... No surgery etc... It's a golden opportunity for any man to bullshit their way into a womans prison...

Oh no, not if they’ve still got a dick, that’s just stupid, the woman would have fun with them , don’t talk about woman prisoners like there’re all vulnerable and open to abuse from men, most of them would kick your face in believe me lol...I don’t think they would use them for sex, they would be entertainment..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It’s all beyond ridiculous now. Fuck ‘em, if they were born male and want to gender bend, that’s their problem. I wonder if the option of castration would change the “255”?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s all beyond ridiculous now. Fuck ‘em, if they were born male and want to gender bend, that’s their problem. I wonder if the option of castration would change the “255”?
If you want them castrated, send them to a woman’s prison with their dick, the girls would serve it up for breakfast for them in the morning..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If you want them castrated, send them to a woman’s prison with their dick, the girls would serve it up for breakfast for them in the morning..
Look...this one looks completely like she wants to tickle!

images

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh no, not if they’ve still got a dick, that’s just stupid, the woman would have fun with them , don’t talk about woman prisoners like there’re all vulnerable and open to abuse from men, most of them would kick your face in believe me lol...I don’t think they would use them for sex, they would be entertainment..

Quite the opposite... Most of the girls will be up for killing any trans they come across in fear of being raped and killed first...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Quite the opposite... Most of the girls will be up for killing any trans they come across in fear of being raped and killed first...
So you’ve done time in a woman’s prison then ?

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So you’ve done time in a woman’s prison then ?

Have you ever been locked in a room with a rapist?...

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's pretty much what I've been saying lol... Consistency is important...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
To be fair, some of those hideous 6 ft 4, 300lb she-boons that you often see in US jails ought to be padded up with the fellas anyway.....

As for the 'trans' mental patients, this trend where it's almost fashionable to be a gender bender would soon stop if they faced the prospect of being shoved in a padded cell in some insane asylum, rather than being molly coddled by the state.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyone for popcorn?... We need popcorn...

As soon as the first blow is made from either side, it will turn into a rapey bloodbath of epic proportions... What a shitshow the left truly are, more now than ever...

Ymo2nDU.jpg

ZO0KpGk.jpg

....it's probably becusae they get beat up all the time in Men's Prisons

They wanna escape a Hell which was of their own making into another which is more like Pargutory or an escape from that instead.

So they play the 'Victtim Card' to get out.

They committed a crime then believe it's their right to choose which institution they wanna o even tho this righ tisn't granted to men or women.

''Exceptionalism' - one for everybody else except them.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Background on the Story:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

...and the new law Senate Bill No. 132:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This bill would require the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation to, during initial intake and classification, and in a private setting, ask each individual entering into the custody of the department to specify the individual’s gender identity whether the individual identifies as transgender, nonbinary, or intersex, and their gender pronoun and honorific. The bill would prohibit the department from disciplining a person for refusing to answer or not disclosing complete information in response to these questions. The bill would authorize a person under the jurisdiction of the department to update this information. The bill would prohibit staff, contractors, and volunteers of the department from failing to consistently use the gender pronoun and honorific an individual has specified in verbal and written communications with or regarding that individual that involve the use of a pronoun or honorific.

...talk about having One's cake & being able to eat it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why don't they just put them on the nonce wing with the other 'at risk' prisoners?

The way things are gong, the US & Other Western Nations will eventually have to create a legal 3rd gender class for them.

Cuz truth is, they certainly don't want to be considered in anyway as 'men'.

They claim to be 'women'. And yet most women I've spoke to don't accept them as women.
Nor do real women want thise trans perosons in their changing rooms or bathrooms.
Even biologically lesbian women don't want them in their own prviate sacntuaries.

So...logically the only alternative is to create a new gender class for them.
Their own bathrooms, change rooms....and prisons.

In Vancouver with the huge LBGTQ community here, they already have 'gender neutral' or a 3rd bathrooms in some buildings community centres. They also have these 'safe sanctuary' sites, just for them for crying out loud.

Truth be known, transgenderism or this artificial gender is becoming so widespread throughout Western countries is they have to create a legal classfication for them.

They shouldn't be competing with young girls in these athletic tournaments anyways.

I think a 3rd gender would appropriate for them, so they don't end up devouring that of the biological female gender

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
3rd gender LOL ffs, a mental asylum or a bullet to the brain and a swift ditch nap would be sufficient.
3rd?

These mentally ill fucknuts on the left believe there's like 72 genders right now

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
3rd gender LOL ffs, a mental asylum or a bullet to the brain and a swift ditch nap would be sufficient.

No. I'm not fucking kidding.

I think they belong in their own class.

There should even a 3rd competitive gender at the Olympics because this whole thing is fucking gotten out of hand, and it's actually destroying the competitiveness of women's sports.

There was an incident at the 2016 Olympics where a White Canadian woman finished 4th behind that hermphrodite Caster Semanya, who was lately ruled ineligible for women's competitions because of her high levels of testosterone.

Given that ruling, they should strip Semanya of her medal from that event and give the bronze to the Canadian, the gold to the runner up, and the silver to the other woman who got th bronze.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
California. what a shithole.

where is the right sized meteor when you need one

Well Bigly, it's not just California.

Flordia too or any other US state has the same problem.

These fuckers are unreasonable aggressive and they won't stop if they're ot stopped.

Personally, I think they are an existential threat to real biological women and our society and its institutions in general.

Like screaming children, they have to be put in their place.

Of course, they'l cry discrimination and foul, but people have to push back against them.

It's evident when even lesbian women want them in their camp, that they don't belong in the same washrooms or sanctuaries as biological women

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I was in Panera bread the other day enjoying a delicious flat bread pizza and some broccoli cheddar when all of the sudden a small group of noodle neck soy tards in sandals and those GOd damn annoying white socks they wear and their behemoth mouth breathing Rosie Odonell looking monstrosities come lumbering in.

These women were Caskur replicas. I shit you not.

They sit down about two tables from me and within 10 minutes they're taking a fucking roll call among themselves as to what they self identify as.

I threw up a little in mouth, threw out the rest of my meal and lamented over the future of the United States then walked out.

Disgusting fucking freaks

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No. I'm not fucking kidding.

I think they belong in their own class.

There should even a 3rd competitive gender at the Olympics because this whole thing is fucking gotten out of hand, and it's actually destroying the competitiveness of women's sports.

There was an incident at the 2016 Olympics where a White Canadian woman finished 4th behind that hermphrodite Caster Semanya, who was lately ruled ineligible for women's competitions because of her high levels of testosterone.

Given that ruling, they should strip Semanya of her medal from that event and give the bronze to the Canadian, the gold to the runner up, and the silver to the other woman who got th bronze.
What about the middle age 15ft beanstalk that served 3 tours in Iraq demanding to play basketball on a woman's college team?

You liberals are fucked up

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I was in Panera bread the other day enjoying a delicious flat bread pizza and some broccoli cheddar when all of the sudden a small group of noodle neck soy tards in sandals and those GOd damn annoying white socks they wear and their behemoth mouth breathing Rosie Odonell looking monstrosities come lumbering in.

These women were Caskur replicas. I shit you not.

They sit down about two tables from me and within 10 minutes they're taking a fucking roll call among themselves as to what they self identify as.

I threw up a little in mouth, threw out the rest of my meal and lamented over the future of the United States then walked out.

Disgusting fucking freaks

I honestly can't fathom what it must be like to live in the SJW-infested ruins of North America these days.