255 male inmates request to join female prison.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
What's the big deal - If you got a dick you go in the men's bathroom and if you got a cunt you go in the lady's room - - - - -
You don't like it then don't brake the law !

• Agree!
Reactions: Ice

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuk off and die, josephine.

...admit it...

You've been caught in a Pickle....Lokmeer!

MR-PICKLE-LOGO.jpg
Maybe you're an idiot and like to ignore what you read, moron. Its absolute documented history that Trump was a DEMOCRAT!

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Well josephine, you may not like it, but YOU PEOPLE made this possible.

Except that what you fail to realize or take into account is that leading Republicans, including your Saint Trump, have endorsed Transgenderism....Lokmeer!

Remember how your Saint Trump said it was OK for Transgender 'women' to use the bathrooms at Trump Tower?

...and then another weathy & leading Republican, a Ms. Jenner put it to the Test:

Plus Trump staunchly defended his position against other Republicans such as Ted Cruz.
I believe Trump said it doesn't matter which bathrooms a Transgender person uses, but Cruz upheld a South Carolina law which forbade it.

So...the Republican Party has enabled them...Lokmeer!

Yeah, we don't tolerate that shit here. Lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was in Panera bread the other day enjoying a delicious flat bread pizza and some broccoli cheddar when all of the sudden a small group of noodle neck soy tards in sandals and those GOd damn annoying white socks they wear and their behemoth mouth breathing Rosie Odonell looking monstrosities come lumbering in.

These women were Caskur replicas. I shit you not.

They sit down about two tables from me and within 10 minutes they're taking a fucking roll call among themselves as to what they self identify as.

I threw up a little in mouth, threw out the rest of my meal and lamented over the future of the United States then walked out.

Disgusting fucking freaks

I honestly can't fathom what it must be like to live in the SJW-infested ruins of North America these days.
And I'm in a conservative area too.

Guess Starbucks and Panera are Starbucks and Panera no matter where the fuck you go.

Shame too cause they make a mean flatbread pizza
Panera is a magnet for SJW's.
Personally, when I'm in the area, I drove down from Hudson towards Tampa for lunch at O'Keefs or the Lucky Dill. Food's better anyway.

Panerai is supposed to be healthy but it is disgustingly unhealthy. Everything is loaded with saturated fat and absurd amounts of salt. I remember reading that just one cup, the standard sized cup, of one of their soups had 250% of a person's daily recommended salt. In just one cup of soup.

Disgusting. They are literally less healthy than McDonald's.