A day in the life of my ignore list

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I still have those three useless jackass tard spammers on Ignore.

Sewage Mong
Xcrement

And of course, the bitch boi noodle neck sperm repository himself -- admongo

I tell you, the place actually becomes readable when you do that

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm just sayin' last weekend... the Flynn really hit the fan.

Here's hoping it has wiped itself up by this weekend.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
except it’s not falling out…

It’s caused by my Scandinavian bloodlines. You can blame my high cheekbones on this as well.
Oh, so going bald for a female in her early 40's is a good thing in your realm of unmitigated delusion now?

is that anything like paying 2,500.00 per square ft for a shit shack that has homeless encampments less than a mile away in nearly every direction?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, so going bald for a female in her early 40's is a good thing in your realm of unmitigated delusion now?

is that anything like paying 2,500.00 per square ft for a shit shack that has homeless encampments less than a mile away in nearly every direction?

I can’t help that my baby hairs don’t photograph well. I’d say you’re bold for making this ASSertion as someone who hasn’t seen me since 2018ish… but that would require having a single fuck to give about your opinion on the matter.

But I wouldn’t buy @ $2,500 and you know this. I’d wait till the market crashed, like when I made most of my money post 2008 crash.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I can’t help that my baby hairs don’t photograph well. I’d say you’re bold for making this ASSertion as someone who hasn’t seen me since 2018ish… but that would require having a single fuck to give about your opinion on the matter.

But I wouldn’t buy @ $2,500 and you know this. I’d wait till the market crashed, like when I made most of my money post 2008 crash.
Lmao. Delusions are real

Keep dreaming. If that’s what gets you through the day

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That was Peaches’ line?

I was mocking you… since you have certainly played it out over the years.
That’s not what you were saying before I rejected you

Can you saying fraud with a wide hypocrisy streak?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
except it’s not falling out…

It’s caused by my Scandinavian bloodlines. You can blame my high cheekbones on this as well.
Except my family also comes from the far north where lots of Vikings once settled and I have no such balding issues. You have the female version of male pattern baldness if I ever saw it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Except my family also comes from the far north where lots of Vikings once settled and I have no such balding issues. You have the female version of male pattern baldness if I ever saw it.

Yup, we're descendants of various Viking clans and regions...

The girls never get that weird Murdy hairline flynn....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you jus have dick licking issues BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHYAHAHAHAHAHAHA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Nice dismount.
I bet it was one O these

images

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

ffs what a gimpling LOLOL