A question for group. Time to be honest.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So let's pretend for a minute that Dovey has permanent brain damage and I kept Poofer around and lets pretend I was actually with this idiot today.

And let's pretend it's like 2am and a dangerous intruder is coming into the home.

WHO do you guys believe would be the one to effectively take that intruder down?

It's almost rhetorical, isnt it lmao. Not only would it be me, HE would need years of therapy after I did what had to be done.

If Poofer and I were driving....who am I kidding....of I was driving and Poofer was in my car and I got a flat tire? Who do you guys think is gonna change that shit?

Thank you.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
So let's pretend for a minute that Dovey has permanent brain damage and I kept Poofer around and lets pretend I was actually with this idiot today.

And let's pretend it's like 2am and a dangerous intruder is coming into the home.

WHO do you guys believe would be the one to effectively take that intruder down?

At 2am you and KM would still be awake arguing about, well, *everything* so you wouldn't hear the glass break or the intruder tripping on the windowsill as he made his entrance.

For the person who actually handles the intruder my money has to go on the neighbor who saw the guy break your window and came over to make sure everything was okay.

The saddest part of this story is that you and KM are still arguing so aggressively when the cops show up that you both end up sharing a holding cell with the dude who tried to take your stuff and you never even notice.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
At 2am you and KM would still be awake arguing about, well, *everything* so you wouldn't hear the glass break or the intruder tripping on the windowsill as he made his entrance.
Fortnite they have that shit a player can build around them when someone starts shooting at them from what I hear

you mean they don't have shit like that in real life?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

For the person who actually handles the intruder my money has to go on the neighbor who saw the guy break your window and came over to make sure everything was okay.

The saddest part of this story is that you and KM are still arguing so aggressively when the cops show up that you both end up sharing a holding cell with the dude who tried to take your stuff and you never even notice.

It would not only be me killing the intruder.....I would then use the intruders weapon to kill KM and then tell the cops they killed eachother in front of me and "omg I'm a traumatized woman halp".

Well only if the cop was hot.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I would bet 20 or 30 bucks he has never changed a tire and if the need arose he would probably be whining about you not having/using AAA.

That is EXACTLY what would happen.

My ass would be changing the tire and he would standing there with a cigarette bitching and carrying on about "SEE this is why we need AAA".

You nailed him lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Imagine that though?

Someone breaks into his house and he starts building an igloo around himself with newspaper, empty soda cans, the body of the decaying cat etc etc ?

I could see it.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Imagine that though?

Someone breaks into his house and he starts building an igloo around himself with newspaper, empty soda cans, the body of the decaying cat etc etc ?

I could see it.

I've been there my man.

I'm confident it's far more likely to have someone trying to break out than it is to have anyone breaking in.

He has a down stairs area....and as a stood on the main floor in the middle of that horror he looked at me and said "dont ever go down those stairs".

And that was when I knew my luck with meeting people from these forums had ran out lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lets also pretend someone other than you an biggsmall cares :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I've been there my man.

I'm confident it's far more likely to have someone trying to break out than it is to have anyone breaking in.

He has a down stairs area....and as a stood on the main floor in the middle of that horror he looked at me and said "dont ever go down those stairs".

And that was when I knew my luck with meeting people from these forums had ran out lol.
Lmao -- they break into his house and then end gagging and require medical assistance due to the bathroom mold.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It puts the fortnite on the playstation or else it gets the igloo again

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I paid every bill.

I bought and pumped the gas.

I dictated when and where and how we met. I put him on MY time.

DOES this make him a player....or a giant pussy?

If a woman is doing this do you just not realize she probably doesnt respect you and isnt serious?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The 1st thing that would happen is the intruder would ask why do I have ear muffs on . . . . . . . .
The 2nd thing would be me dialing AAA and then the police -
Question for you is what would you do if you found found Uncle Dilf under your bed and lily in your frig ?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The 1st thing that would happen is the intruder would ask why do I have ear muffs on . . . . . . . .
Question for you is what would you do if you found found Uncle Dilf under your bed and lily in your frig ?

Burn my house down.

NEXT.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

First of all, Lily in the fridge I can see..... but Uncle under a bed? You cant get under this niggas bed, he aint even got a frame. Jus a stained mattress on a floor. Uncle under THAT bed? Get outta here! lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's almost rhetorical, isnt it lmao. Not only would it be me, HE would need years of therapy after I did what had to be done.

If Poofer and I were driving....who am I kidding....of I was driving and Poofer was in my car and I got a flat tire? Who do you guys think is gonna change that shit?

Thank you.
But…but…he’s from Chicago! Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
KM has enough game to get his bitches doing all the work at all times. Get with it, losers...

SSS
- Take notes.

When the two of you did that “podcast” , you could hardly get a word in edgeways. And you had the better voice just quietly. Fucking Poofter’s voice sounded like Tarek El Moussa on a whiny day…

X

xXx
Site Supporter
When the two of you did that “podcast” , you could hardly get a word in edgeways. And you had the better voice just quietly. Fucking Poofter’s voice sounded like Tarek El Moussa on a whiny day…

your voice is like a kid stealer on helium :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: