About wretched Meghan Markle

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She really is a sick bitch The only criticism about this in-depth exposure is Tom Bower never acknowledges Lady Colin Champbells initial exposure about this dreadful MM person. Still, exposing her is good sport just the same..

My husband bought me the book by surprise.....lol

It's attractively packaged in black with metallic gold trim however I have covered it in yellow plastic....I didn't have clear sticky plastic on hand. Oh well. I SHOULD WRITE TO bower and complain about his lack of accreditation to my dear Lady C.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
one would have to be a damn good liar to go from an actress on suits to be part of the royal family. i hope she never stops lying and the queens drops dead over it. gotta respect her ambitions and cunning. still wish she would act again. so sad on that part

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
one would have to be a damn good liar to go from an actress on suits to be part of the royal family. i hope she never stops lying and the queens drops dead over it. gotta respect her ambitions and cunning. still wish she would act again. so sad on that part

She has admitted to mental illness and she is paranoid and she will end up getting done for fraud over her fake "charities"... there is nothing to respect.... she caught Harry because she gave him blow jobs on demand... I bet the blow jobs have dried up.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know that disgusting idiot fake philanthropic piece of garbage MeAgain wore a £56,000 Ralph and Russo dress on the night of 27th November 2017 on the public announcement of her engagement...?

Page 174.

Sheer wickedness

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
She really is a sick bitch The only criticism about this in-depth exposure is Tom Bower never acknowledges Lady Colin Champbells initial exposure about this dreadful MM person. Still, exposing her is good sport just the same..

My husband bought me the book by surprise.....lol

It's attractively packaged in black with metallic gold trim however I have covered it in yellow plastic....I didn't have clear sticky plastic on hand. Oh well. I SHOULD WRITE TO bower and complain about his lack of accreditation to my dear Lady C.

She’s very sexy. Don’t you think the tabloids for just creating drama yet again? It seems that the Royals are untouchable, and anyone that upsets the monarchy is in the crosshairs.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I really don’t think anyone would kick her out of bed for farting!

images

Gorgeous xx

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She is a turd which should have got flushed down the toilet.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Harry looks suicidal. I am serious.

It might be just the poor photographs but surely by now the novelty of marrying an older woman that screams a lot has worn off.

Actually he is back on the drink and smokes hooch everyday and that isn't a good look for her political ambitions and aspirations.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My younger brother’s wedding cost over 90K in Palm Beach, whilst my wife and I eloped to Byron Bay and did it for a couple grand.

We donate to charity and send money to South Africa…they don’t!

Different strokes for different folks!

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My younger brother’s wedding cost over 90K in Palm Beach, whilst my wife and I eloped to Byron Bay and did it for a couple grand.

My Sth African friend Coony (sp?) does the same. All immigrants get into a western countries and support the extended family back home because there is no welfare in most foreign countries.

That is another subject
This thread is about the dastardly Harkle duo.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

My Sth African friend Coony (sp?) does the same. All immigrants get into a western countries and support the extended family back home because there is no welfare in most foreign countries.

That is another subject
Well…I still think that’s an overkill. £43 Mill. I think it was probably expected being Royals…official or unofficial.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That is another subject
Well…I still think that’s an overkill. £43 Mill. I think it was probably expected being Royals…official or unofficial.

It was not expected and they are NOT that royal to have that much money wasted on that pair of deadbeats.

Prince Charles last marriage was in a registry office and he is the next King for crying out loud!!!!

Can't you you comprehend anything?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That is another subject

It was not expected and they are NOT that royal to have that much money wasted on that pair of deadbeats.

Prince Charles last marriage was in a registry office and he is the next King for crying out loud!!!!

Can't you you comprehend anything?
I don’t follow the Royal Family. I thought Dianna had some sex appeal and some mustard.

You can’t go ranting on about Meghan Markle like this…she’s a natural talent. Did you not watch Suites?