Markle Pure Evil?

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like her because she is destroying the Royal family. Not many people like Royals much around here anymore. Anyone younger than 60 doesn't give a shit about them anymore. They don't really provide us with much of anything so fuck 'em lets get rid of them let's put Canadians on our currency not some inbred pommy bastard.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like her because she is destroying the Royal family. Not many people like Royals much around here anymore. Anyone younger than 60 doesn't give a shit about them anymore. They don't really provide us with much of anything so fuck 'em lets get rid of them let's put Canadians on our currency not some inbred pommy bastard.

get rid of them and let the riff raff take take over like America eh? Why don't you just move to America?

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I don't need or want to watch it.... Lady C said there are 67 lies in it already... she went through 20 of them already.

When I see Meghans face I want it punched in.

Just that curtsy thing she did in the preview was enough to put me off ...

Harry wasn't game to pull her up on it.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
get rid of them and let the riff raff take take over like America eh? Why don't you just move to America?
Why the fuck would I? For 95% of Canadians they are no more than dog shit on a shoe.

Ruin your own country.

BTW - That transgender fuck that calls itself "Lady C", that went by the first name of "George" until the age of 21 is a fucking fraud. Yes it is an "it". It had surgery and married a distant Royal faggot that liked trannies.

Nice resume.

Ugh, your brain is mush.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Fj3DBopVUAA5MU7

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He’s Naive , grew up in a bubble in a palace, chauffeur driven, 4-5 holiday skiing and shit each year, his every whim seen to, don’t you feel sorry for the poor ginger ponce ? As for her, she had dreams of being the next Diana , didn’t work did it lol, his fault for being naive, he grew up around people who grew up knowing royal protocol, didn’t realise not everyone in the world knows the rules, she broke loads of them.
As for the race thing, before she met ginger if she filled forms in she would tick Caucasian, all of a sudden she’s now black cos it suits her poor victim crap. She took the piss out of bowing to the queen, if she went to New Zealand and was greeted by maoris and after was on camera after pocking out her tongue, it would be racist right? But it’s ok to take the piss and do an over stated bow, if we’re all nit picking like her, then she’s a racist.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why the fuck would I? For 95% of Canadians they are no more than dog shit on a shoe.

Ruin your own country.

BTW - That transgender fuck that calls itself "Lady C", that went by the first name of "George" until the age of 21 is a fucking fraud. Yes it is an "it". It had surgery and married a distant Royal faggot that liked trannies.

Nice resume.

Ugh, your brain is mush.

Who in Zeus butthole are you?

Your ignorance is outstanding...

I am not wasting my time with a dunce. I think you are a bogan and aren't worth my effort. When you grow some manners ya little shit,... THEN you can write posts to me otherwise, stfu and stfd.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Jeremy Clarksons column in the UK weekend papers ...

He's had to apologise but you must realise he is a professional piss taker ...

FkPo6U9XoAAA-S6

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jeremy Clarksons column in the UK weekend papers ...

He's had to apologise but you must realise he is a professional piss taker ...

FkPo6U9XoAAA-S6

He only wrote what we all wish for and he didn't really apologise if you carefully read him.. ;)

Mehgan is indeed a Rose West.

I am watching Lady C right now but the commentary by the others on yotuber.. Dan Wootten, Nana Akua, Megyn Kelly, Jesus Enrique Rosas, Piers Morgan, The Royal Grifter.... have all been top notch commentary.

I can't believe Migraine has made me so shaking angry I want to punch her face in for real.

Nana Akua has called for a media blackout/block out on the pair.

Also I just learned the Montecito crowd are pissed off the dastardly duo haven't paid them for their private jet flights. It appears Migraine is stiffing them.

Last edited:

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Angela Merkel has become somewhat controversial as of late. She did however, lead her country through it's most prosperous era.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I started watching Harry and Meggan. She is as articulate and polished as I imagined… they revisit the Daily Mail article that referred to her as being from Compton, California.

People don’t realize how HUGE Los Angeles actually is. MidCity is where she grew up and it’s east of Beverly Hills ~ which is nowhere near Compton.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I started watching Harry and Meggan. She is as articulate and polished as I imagined… they revisit the Daily Mail article that referred to her as being from Compton, California.

People don’t realize how HUGE Los Angeles actually is. MidCity is where she grew up and it’s east of Beverly Hills ~ which is nowhere near Compton.

Are you going to watch it all the way through ... ?

I'm a bit tempted now to maybe have a look over the weekend ... I think curiosity has got me ... :SadFace: