Such is life...
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Apparently she was pretty good giving Harry head jobs.
Oral sex should never be underestimated in a relationship. She’s the Duchess of Sussex after all!
:GiggleBitch:

Going by the lack of smiles he totes these days I doubt he is getting blow jobs, from her anyway.
I honestly blame it all on the paparazzi and the bullshit hype in the tabloids.

Not this time... it isnt Diana. Mark 2... that Markle monster gets her advertising company Sunshine Sachs to put out 2 usually 3 press releases a week.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oral sex should never be underestimated in a relationship. She’s the Duchess of Sussex after all!

Going by the lack of smiles he totes these days I doubt he is getting blow jobs, from her anyway.

Not this time... it isnt Diana. Mark 2... that Markle monster gets her advertising company Sunshine Sachs to put out 2 usually 3 press releases a week.
My wife gets into all the girl goss. I asked her what she thought about Meghan from a woman’s perspective, and she told me that she does a helluva lot for charity. I can respect that!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily if you get chance follow this guy. He makes me laugh with his clever insights. THE BODY LANGUAGE GUY...

I think body language is probably closely tied to culture, so I don't know that I'd trust the perspectives of a British person reading the signs of an American. Beyond a smile, frown, glare...those are pretty obvious.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lily if you get chance follow this guy. He makes me laugh with his clever insights. THE BODY LANGUAGE GUY...

I think body language is probably closely tied to culture, so I don't know that I'd trust the perspectives of a British person reading the signs of an American. Beyond a smile, frown, glare...those are pretty obvious.

The body language guy is - Hello and welcome to my channel! My name is Jesús Enrique Rosas and I'm the Body Language Guy. I mix human behavior insights with a bit of humor talking ...

He isn't British.... he is Sth American

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My wife gets into all the girl goss. I asked her what she thought about Meghan from a woman’s perspective, and she told me that she does a helluva lot for charity. I can respect that!

Tell your wife she is 10,000% WRONG. MeAgain does fuck all for charity. I don't read "Gossip rags."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The body language guy is - Hello and welcome to my channel! My name is Jesús Enrique Rosas and I'm the Body Language Guy. I mix human behavior insights with a bit of humor talking ...

I assumed British since it's about the royal family. Seems like the royal family is a whole industry in itself, a lot of it centered around gossip.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I assumed British since it's about the royal family. Seems like the royal family is a whole industry in itself, a lot of it centered around gossip.

I ignore the gossip channels. Lady C is on the inside so she is an exception. She moves in circles journalists have no access to... and Jesus Enriquo Rosas is good for reading body language and his scepticism is funny. A VERY likeable fellow. His videos are only 8-10 minutes long.

But you are right... there is British body language guy who I have never listened to and uses the same title, Body Language Guy. So if you remember Jesus Enrique Rosas you shouldn't get them mixed up.

Lady C and Jesus Enriquo Rosa have global audiences and there is an African American, her channel is "Kate Middleton and the Queen"... I catch hers sometimes too. A very articulate woman with good instincts.

All the Sth Africans are up in arms about Meghans latest comments about Sth Africa too.

The British constitutional monarchy has huge appeal nationally... the commonwealth is 2.5 billion strong.