Markle Pure Evil?

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
since she is counterfeit, put on a $3 instead. More apt.

I don't use real money any more, I use one of those plastic things the banks give you ... :OhGawd:

I think I can get a card from the bank with MM's photo on it if I asked for it ... :GTFO:

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I really have no interest, this idol conversation alone is a waste of my time. Its your thing fine, I was trying to add insight,

His channel is interesting and new but he has far to go.

I open my browser when I log on. There are DOZENS of shit stories about the UK monarchy. It has become past good taste and a saturation as bad as the time Diana was alive. Personally, I'm with you. I'll still watch Lady C on youtube but unless something major happens I find nothing interesting about it.

I hope King Charles does OK... but that's about it.

When the Queen died, so did our golden era!~

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
A94qF2R.jpg

Bevy

Factory Bastard
I don't think she's evil, she's just a numpty who needs to give her head a wobble. I laughed at her posing in the daily mail today, she's entertainment

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't think she's evil, she's just a numpty who needs to give her head a wobble. I laughed at her posing in the daily mail today, she's entertainment

She is a true psycopath, and I am sincere about that. I fear for her daughter. The best thing he should do is flee back to the UK with his kids.

Bevy

Factory Bastard
She is a true psycopath, and I am sincere about that. I fear for her daughter. The best thing he should do is flee back to the UK with his kids.
Do you believe they have kids? A lot of people don't, they say she wore a moonbump and got a surrogate, why lie though?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you believe they have kids? A lot of people don't, they say she wore a moonbump and got a surrogate, why lie though?

Yes I do believe Archie is theirs but I would like to be a bit more confident about Lily.

I believe she faked the miscarriage to put off the court case... or rather suggest the court case was delayed. (Which happened)

I don't find her amusing at all. I find she is dangerous for reasons I don't want to go into now.

I find it EXTREMELY disturbing Lily was photographed by herself at the age of 1... there is no mistaking that was the face of either Harry or an offspring BUT why wasn't her hair frizzy like an Afro? Straight hair???? That is suspicious to me!!!

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@chew the fat, she is really pissing off black women globally. I have never seen anything like it. I won't go as far as claiming she is hated but I bet it's getting pretty close.

As the girl in the vide said. MARKLE IS SETTING BACK RACE RELATIONS but frankly I am seeing the opposite ...I am seeing women coming together to reject markle's race baiting. I think the lady in the video is cringing from embarrassment so feels race relations are going backwards.