Markle Pure Evil?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I started watching Harry and Meggan. She is as articulate and polished as I imagined… they revisit the Daily Mail article that referred to her as being from Compton, California.

People don’t realize how HUGE Los Angeles actually is. MidCity is where she grew up and it’s east of Beverly Hills ~ which is nowhere near Compton.

No one has said she wasn't intelligent however she has had NO ORIGINAL ideas of her own... all her rhetoric comes from other people's ideas.. she has even stolen speeches from former presidents wives.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you going to watch it all the way through ... ?

I'm a bit tempted now to maybe have a look over the weekend ... I think curiosity has got me ... :SadFace:

I am not watching any of her spew.

I am not even tempted. The youtube news shows have picked up the main points and exposed the lies.

Netflix did not ask the BBC for permission to use their copyright footage of Diana's Bashir interview.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@gabrielplattes6253
@gabrielplattes6253

1 day ago (edited)

The cause of all of this: I could not wear a certain colour of clothes; I had to bow; they gave us a tiny house in the most exclusive property in the UK (on which we spent 100s of k's of tax money to fix up); daddy cut my money off; daddy would not pay for security guards; there were some camera dudes (outnumbered by their own); my brother yelled at me, and grandma did nothing.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you going to watch it all the way through ... ?

I'm a bit tempted now to maybe have a look over the weekend ... I think curiosity has got me ... :SadFace:

Tell me if this comment is true after you watch it...

@leemarie712

3 days ago

Did anyone else notice that the whole documentary was really just about Meghan’s experience. Harry was just a side note in it. He was just praising her through the whole series but I didn’t see the same for him coming from Meghan. He talked about how she did the job better then the senior royals but she never said anything about him as a leader. It really was just a show singing her praise

The Dr who categorized Meghan was Dr Carol Lieberman and she said Meghan was a Manipulative Sociopathic Narcissist.

Last edited:

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
FnR7IAZacAEcvtK

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Will Meghan and Harry go to KC III's coronation, or will he even get an invitation ...

Harry has had his moment in the sun and now things are quiet again he might have time to think about all the shit he dug up.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think MeAgain is ugly because she used surgery to erase her negro features, has an ugly figure because of her very wide waist, and will run off with the family jewels which will serve Harry right.

They are the planets least concern and get the most undeserved free publicity, it borders on criminal insanity....

Where are New Guinea head hunters when you need them?

I do not give a toss about those two reprobates and hope there is a sniper in the crowd.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think MeAgain is ugly because she used surgery to erase her negro features, has an ugly figure because of her very wide waist, and will run off with the family jewels which will serve Harry right.

They are the planets least concern and get the most undeserved free publicity, it borders on criminal insanity....

Where are New Guinea head hunters when you need them?

I do not give a toss about those two reprobates and hope there is a sniper in the crowd.
in her defense, nobody wants 2 look like a nigger

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
in her defense, nobody wants 2 look like a nigger

I generally hate any shows about cops, fire-fighters, real estate agents, lawyers, or the military.... but I really got into that series Markel was in about a law firm and also thought she was gorgeous as hell.

Now I know she is an ignorant, stupid, and narcissistic fuckwit....and I'd rather fuck a geriatric barmaid in Deluth, Minnesota than EVER have my seed potentially impregnate Markle.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is Daisy Bates still on our $5.00 bills?

Working in desert camps
Black and white portrait of Daisy Bates standing in a garden. - click to view larger image
Daisy Bates in Adelaide, late 1940s
Bates was a Catholic orphan of the Irish famine. She migrated to Australia under an assisted passage scheme in 1883 and quickly reinvented herself as a Protestant Anglo-Irish aristocrat.

Bates spent four decades living and working in outback camps with the Aboriginal desert communities of South and Western Australia.

She was a self-taught anthropologist, linguist, welfare worker, journalist, and political advisor on Indigenous policy.

A devout royalist and Imperialist, Bates hosted three royal visits to her outback camps and was appointed Commander of the Order of the British Empire for her Aboriginal welfare work in 1934.

She died, aged 91, in Adelaide in 1951.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
How about this ...

KC III says to Harry to make things up, you are Governor General of Australia for a 5 year term ... :OhGawd:

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ye gods I'm not watching all that, I'll wait for a headline to appear but thanks.

Start the video arount the two minute mark and watch for 5 minutes... she says that MeAgain is blaming Harry for ruining her brand.... Then she starts mocking Whinger for whinging....

I don't think Lady C believes Meghan. Just remember you heardd it from me who heard it 30 minutes after Lady C published it... All the press follow Lady C. And I first announced Queens death here BEFORE it was public knowledge because Lady C announced it before the headlines...

Lady C is in phone contact with the whole Markle family...not that, that has anything to do with this current situation.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Start the video arount the two minute mark and watch for 5 minutes... she says that MeAgain is blaming Harry for ruining her brand.... Then she starts mocking Whinger for whinging....

I don't think Lady C believes Meghan. Just remember you heardd it from me who heard it 30 minutes after Lady C published it... All the press follow Lady C. And I first announced Queens death here BEFORE it was public knowledge because Lady C announced it before the headlines...

Lady C is in phone contact with the whole Markle family...not that, that has anything to do with this current situation.
I'll take your word for it. Not going to watch royal pap.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....I've never been attracted to most Black women @Omnipotent. However it's certainly not skin color or a racial thang cuz I find that Latina, East Indian & Pacific Islander women can be extremely beautiful. Lotta times the Black girls are too big boned & thick for my tastes. Mind some White guys like that kinda woman. I've been seeing an increasing number of mixed couples in Vancouver lately. Black Woman White Guy.

Some Black women are attractive tho.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....I've never been attracted to most Black women @Omnipotent. However it's certainly not skin color or a racial thang cuz I find that Latina, East Indian & Pacific Islander women can be extremely beautiful. Lotta times the Black girls are too big boned & thick for my tastes. Mind some White guys like that kinda woman. I've been seeing an increasing number of mixed couples in Vancouver lately. Black Woman White Guy.

Some Black women are attractive tho.

I like meeting strangers with good manners. Skin colour is my least concern however these days you never know who you are going to run into.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll take your word for it. Not going to watch royal pap.

yeah sorry about that....watching Lady C acting weird is a bit much for a new viewer....

I admit to pissing myself laughing from time to time.

A bit of background,... she has written 21 books... One of them was the Truth about Diana. Lady C bought her own castle, Castle Goring.

Her name is Georgia Ariana and she was born in Jamaica. She married a dipshit Lord Colin Champbell she divorced within a year. Her father owned a department store in Jamaica. She has an IQ of 157.

She adopted 2 Russian babies, grown men now, and one looks like a clone of Putin.

She is the most reliable source of anything Royal.

You might see Royals as a circus (and lets face it some of it is) but our King heads the governments and can sack them when they don't preform and THAT my friend protects us having a corrupt system...

btw, the real King is the 15th Earl of Loudoun Simon and he lives in Australia...