Pure Bastard Extract

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Some of you take this board stuff a bit too serious.

Going back to opening Bastard Factory 1 in late 2006. Almost a million threads, ten thousand members, thousands of dollars dropped into bandwidth/upgrades/webmasters, a dozen forum 'wars', a hand delivered letter from the FCC, three cease & desists letters one of them a 7 pager from McDonalds, IRL fist fight with a member, having BFF cloned elsewhere, being directly contacted by the Secret Service for a very well done game I created about how/when/where you'd assasinate <-- (might be the first word I'm not Google spellchecking) Obama. I've had a LAPD detective w/4 assisting cops search my and Corsetkats house over a story I wrote about a planned 'break in', rogue mods x 4, link spamming raids to other sites x 10, a zombified site 'defacement' for days, my PI being dropped x 3, our database with members emails was once hacked after I provoked a hacker site lol (digitalgangsters) and dealing w/ endless complaints, smacking hands, rule enforcements, random member belligerence on the daily.

You can handle your post being moved or following a rule.

All of that and politics was rarely mentioned, let alone ped0 accusations, WTF? Lots-o-fun and there was no politics, so it's possible.

Point is... it's been a ride. We're still here ;) I'm still here having a good time and we're not going anywhere. People come and go. Not concerned about the political posting fifty year old fucks that can't follow one of three rules. Ungrateful, let alone ungraceful. Grown adult crusaders don't like to be told 'no' and then the board is the problem. One hate to another. Disappointing, but still entertainment to me. I opened this place because I was banned everywhere. My immediate goal on boards was to disrupt/shock/troll, so I get it... I don't like banning, and it's why the Ass Box exists, but some members can't be rehabbed of certain indoctrination. Not my fight. Not here.

Only thing that gets me is seeing semi quality posters drink that speculation flavored Kool-Aids poured out regarding this board. :Gossip:Why things were done. Why was he banned?

I'm all for open conversation and answering ANY questions in here regardless of being in Meltdown.
You'll always get a straight answer from me.
If you do have a problem with me.
If you just wanna get nasty.
I don't attack anyone.
Speak your mind.
I like conflict.
I'll answer.
In here.
Only.
;P

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Haha.. yes and no.
I'm a Jason Bateman fan and this
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
was fun to watch because he never turned off between takes.
They cut my scenes though, I spent 5 days on Extract and spent a lot of time sitting in Batemans chair, hanging out and waiting to get outta there. Fucking warehouse. The upstairs office scenes had two other people myself and a gal, they cut us out so the office appeared dead and on it's last leg.

I took an Extract beer prop label.

5H57MkH.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Haha.. yes and no.
I'm a Jason Bateman fan and this
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
was fun to watch because he never turned off between takes.
They cut my scenes though, I spent 5 days on Extract and spent a lot of time sitting in Batemans chair, hanging out and waiting to get outta there. Fucking warehouse. The upstairs office scenes had two other people myself and a gal, they cut us out so the office appeared dead and on it's last leg.

I took and still have a Extract beer prop label.
I had such a crush on his sister ... family ties era MMmmmmmm

Bonesaw's Bionic Eye

I seeee you
The other forum has a special place where they create guest socks of people from here so they can pretend to have someone to argue with. Don’t let them fool you, they are desperate for people to flame on their friendship and kisses and reach around message bored. They won’t attack each other