Markle Pure Evil?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why don't you address the first post instead of turning the thread into your private 15 year old wank material?
Caskur…I never look at the first post in a thread…everyone knows that. The title will always suffice and bring about my stirring! Lol…you kids call it “flaming”!
:Excited6:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She behaved very badly that one. But of course we must be racist pointing out her huge gaffs like sucking lovers toes and it coming out in the newspaper while she was holidaying at Balmoral with the Queen.

According to Lily, incorrectly I may add, no one is allowed to question Rachael Meghan Markle because she has 20% African blood....lol and doing so makes a person racist.

When did I say Meghan couldn't be questioned because she's biracial?

Link that. You are inferring something I'm not saying. I think she has problems, she's a human being for Christ's sake. However, I think some of the questioning of this woman is racially tinged.

For some people, biracial (whatever races and whatever percentages) is to be automatically questioned. I don't know if you're part of that group or not.

What I do think, is that people like you believe everything the rag media says just because they say it. They'll use whatever issue they think will ignite the passions of the ignorant. Those rags are garbage and build up people and then tear them down. They've done it with most celebrities. It's how they make their money.

Everyone should question everything those rags say, period. That is what I really think.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't live in Latin America nor do I live in Asia.

I live here and here is where I care about.

Yes, I realize you are ignorant and lack reference points in the rest of the world thus why you are so radically incorrect so often,make mountains out of mole hills, and can go on spewing your vile racist slander. You are still a bigot; just an exceedingly ignorant one.

Stop projecting your racism, bigot.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When did I say Meghan couldn't be questioned because she's biracial?

Link that. You are inferring something I'm not saying. I think she has problems, she's a human being for Christ's sake. However, I think some of the questioning of this woman is racially tinged.

For some people, biracial (whatever races and whatever percentages) is to be automatically questioned. I don't know if you're part of that group or not.

What I do think, is that people like you believe everything the rag media says just because they say it. They'll use whatever issue they think will ignite the passions of the ignorant. Those rags are garbage and build up people and then tear them down. They've done it with most celebrities. It's how they make their money.

Everyone should question everything those rags say, period. That is what I really think.

I don't read rags however I watch various news shows and current affairs programs and my browser opens on 9 MSN with all the latest rubbish. I recently found Lady C channel about 18 months ago and watch her religiously every other day for 1 hour. She is the author of 21 books varying about the Queen's marriage, Diana and various other subjects relating to biographies hers and the Royals. Now Jesus Enrique Rosas is on my compulsory viewing list

She unspins the rags...she has a mixed heritage... born in Jamaica where there is class prejudices not race ones. Her father owned department stores and her mother was an alcoholic and a narcissist so that is her field of interest.

The other day you mentioned the dickhead claiming he lived in a fish bowl... I saw him actually say that to after you mentioned it.. Did you know he never even realised that until Markle told him he did? She is the one who put that stupid idea in his bobblehead. Of course it's the biggest load of Tommy Rot that has come out of his mouth yet. Rachael Meghan brainwashed the dummy to get all his money and take off to Montecito where she has 100% control of him. In the UK she wouldn't get diddle squat in a divorce.

I agree about questioning rags that is why I raise issues here to let people know the real truth as I find it out.

I don't consider Markle a human being... do you consider serial killers human beings?

She's a truth killer. Take up for her all you like but she is using the public to line her pockets and with deception. And many of us INCLUDING genuine black ladies writing daily to Lady C expressing their disgust about Meghan are just as incensed as I am.

If you don't believe me read the comments on Lady C channel..

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
She is oblivious.

Here last post, she says "You are inferring something I'm not saying." and then she goes on and on and on assuming other people's actions are racially motivated....based on....nothing. She does not criticize the action itself, just that it must be racially motivated based on her own imagination.

Classic Projection.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, I realize you are ignorant and lack reference points in the rest of the world thus why you are so radically incorrect so often,make mountains out of mole hills, and can go on spewing your vile racist slander. You are still a bigot; just an exceedingly ignorant one.

I'm not ignorant about what happens in other regions, countries or continents. I know about the racial issues around the world.

How does that pertain to me in this country though? The only difference between here and there is that it's not considered, on average, acceptable behavior here, and it's illegal in some places (workplace, school, etc).

If there weren't laws that made certain behavior illegal, it would be the same here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't read rags however I watch various news shows and current affairs programs and my browser opens on 9 MSN with all the latest rubbish. I recently found Lady C channel about 18 months ago and watch her religiously every other day for 1 hour. She is the author of 21 books varying about the Queen's marriage, Diana and various other subjects relating to biographies hers and the Royals. Now Jesus Enrique Rosas is on my compulsory viewing list

She unspins the rags...she has a mixed heritage... born in Jamaica where there is class prejudices not race ones. Her father owned department stores and her mother was an alcoholic and a narcissist so that is her field of interest.

The other day you mentioned the dickhead claiming he lived in a fish bowl... I saw him actually say that to after you mentioned it.. Did you know he never even realised that until Markle told him he did? She is the one who put that stupid idea in his bobblehead. Of course it's the biggest load of Tommy Rot that has come out of his mouth yet. Rachael Meghan brainwashed the dummy to get all his money and take off to Montecito where she has 100% control of him. In the UK she wouldn't get diddle squat in a divorce.

I agree about questioning rags that is why I raise issues here to let people know the real truth as I find it out.

I don't consider Markle a human being... do you consider serial killers human beings?

She's a truth killer. Take up for her all you like but she is using the public to line her pockets and with deception. And many of us INCLUDING genuine black ladies writing daily to Lady C expressing their disgust about Meghan are just as incensed as I am.

If you don't believe me read the comments on Lady C channel..

I don't get incensed about things that have nothing to do with me. I don't live through the lives of celebrities, royal or not.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't get incensed about things that have nothing to do with me. I don't live through the lives of celebrities, royal or not.

the Monarchy is head of the our government and Commonwealth governments like Presidents are head of yours. The Monarchy are not celebrities.

So whatever is done, good or bad affects us living under a monarchy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the Monarchy is head of the our government and Commonwealth governments like Presidents are head of yours. The Monarchy are not celebrities.

So whatever is done, good or bad affects us living under a monarchy.

I don't think Meghan Markle is a threat to your government or your way of life.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Meghan sure is winning rent free in some people's minds 24/7. No wonder she is pictured smirking or laughing her ass off so much. I think she needs to be Queen right now. Fuck the royal rules and such. Let her do Playboy, onlyfans.. fuck just anything to piss some people off. Lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Meghan sure is winning rent free in some people's minds 24/7. No wonder she is pictured smirking or laughing her ass off so much. I think she needs to be Queen right now. Fuck the royal rules and such. Let her do Playboy, onlyfans.. fuck just anything to piss some people off. Lol
Some people are seething. It's unreal.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, rent free in yours as you rub one out... tard!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

Kissy meaTS!!!

@EmperorDiLF :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Harry is certainly not the first Royal to step back from 'The Firm' His Great Uncle gave up the throne, and had he not done so, the world would hardly know Harry and Wills exist.

Well the great uncle was born to the post but it's not a compulsory position... you don't have to accept the post. No one is forced to head our system. It is a voluntary position of sacrifice and service. Kinda like joining the navy. No one holds a gun to your head to join.