OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Harry The Lad ... :Awesome:

7E7zn2L.jpg

And this is EXACTLY how Harry will end up to. That is if he doesn't commit suicide because he is actually suicidal and don't be surprised if you hear of his demise over the next few years

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't know if I mentioned here but plagiarist MEGHAN and PR company Sunshine Sachs have parted ways.... word on the grapevine says she hasn't paid her bills....lol

This is really GREAT NEWS to me particularly as now when I log on I won't be reading anymore drivel headlines about Meghan and Harry.

I hope they both disappear into obscurity and we never have hear another tiresome complaint by them again.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well the great uncle was born to the post but it's not a compulsory position... you don't have to accept the post. No one is forced to head our system. It is a voluntary position of sacrifice and service. Kinda like joining the navy. No one holds a gun to your head to join.
So Ed giving up the throne was routine?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I hear King Big Ears is going to boot the ginger bastard out of the UK and he will take the trollop with him. Or maybe another car crash with no security cameras about is on order.lol

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
However, I think some of the questioning of this woman is racially tinged.

For some people, biracial (whatever races and whatever percentages) is to be automatically questioned. I don't know if you're part of that group or not.

And yet people like you are ready to assume the worst of others not giving them the benefit of the doubt.

What I do think, is that people like you believe everything the rag media says just because they say it.

This is stupid and a denial of any agency comment. It is my experiaNCE ITS people like you who swallow whatever you read unthinkingly, hence comments like "I wont watch Fox/read the mail" meaning you are self satisfied,lazy and easily led. Although for someone who doesn't read broadly you have some mighty big opinions.

I am beginning to see why you are unpopular on here.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
With all due respect Cookie most people are clueless about Royal duties. They see pretty people dressed up in fine rags and bejeweled running around smiling and waving and think they are waited on hand and foot... they only see the glamous side and ignore the serious responsibility side.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
With all due respect Cookie most people are clueless about Royal duties. They see pretty people dressed up in fine rags and bejeweled running around smiling and waving and think they are waited on hand and foot... they only see the glamous side and ignore the serious responsibility side.
responsibility? Do you know how many royals have quit or been booted over the last 20 years?

Quit: Anne, Edward, that duke n Duchess (Kent?) who I cant name, Fergie. Diana(lol)

Booted:andrew, Ginger and Trollop.

Those are the ones of the top of my head. I have heard stories about Andrew from officers in the Admiralty 20 years ago about pervert Andrews antics. At least Margeret and the Queen Mom were a good laugh(pissed up pair of tarts).

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And yet people like you are ready to assume the worst of others not giving them the benefit of the doubt.

What I do think, is that people like you believe everything the rag media says just because they say it.

This is stupid and a denial of any agency comment. It is my experiaNCE ITS people like you who swallow whatever you read unthinkingly, hence comments like "I wont watch Fox/read the mail" meaning you are self satisfied,lazy and easily led. Although for someone who doesn't read broadly you have some mighty big opinions.

I am beginning to see why you are unpopular on here.

You don't know what you're talking about. When she and her husband are criticized for holding hands and the other couple (The Tindalls) are doing the same thing at the same time and not criticized, I have to ask why? What is the only difference between the two couples doing the exact same thing.

I do realize that telling the truth is unpopular. People want to hide behind their bullshit.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
You don't know what you're talking about. When she and her husband are criticized for holding hands and the other couple (The Tindalls) are doing the same thing at the same time and not criticized, I have to ask why? What is the only difference between the two couples doing the exact same thing.

I do realize that telling the truth is unpopular. People want to hide behind their bullshit.
Because she and ginger are troublemakers in the public gaze, I dont know who the tindels are.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tsk The DUKE and Dutchess Kent are in their 80 for crying out loud... Fergie wasn't Royalty either is that slag Markle. I love Princess Anne and Edward and Sophie... And I was never a fan of Diana. The only thing I liked about Diana was her work on ridding the planet of landmines.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because she and ginger are troublemakers in the public gaze, I dont know who the tindels are.

That's stupid. The Tindalls are Princess Anne's daughter and her son-in-law. They were holding hands and not one word was said.

They can't even breathe without it being commented on. And you idiots fall for the shit because of what you hear in your shit media.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
That's stupid. The Tindalls are Princess Anne's daughter and her son-in-law. They were holding hands and not one word was said.

They can't even breathe without it being commented on. And you idiots fall for the shit because of what you hear in your shit media.

So nobodies then. And I dont watch MSM or any of the royal stuff, all I get is what caskur eulogises about. I'm not really bothered, as long as King Big Ears leaves me alone I'm fine. If he starts running his mouth of Ill start sharpening my Axe.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So nobodies then. And I dont watch MSM or any of the royal stuff, all I get is what caskur eulogises about. I'm not really bothered, as long as King Big Ears leaves me alone I'm fine. If he starts running his mouth of Ill start sharpening my Axe.

All I know that is that what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. When someone is criticized for nothing, there's a bias.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Take it up with the people who raised the subject would be your best bet. It wasn't raised here by me because it is an extremely unimportant subject to me. But no one carries on like two middleaged teenagers groping each other (who have class that is) or more precisely Meghan gropes Harry.... He flings her hand away every chance he gets. It was probably more featured in the US commentary because it isn't or wasn't discussed in ours.

The Tindalls aren't Royals. And Zara wasn't groping her husband like fake Meghan gropes hapless Harry.

Jesus Enrique Rosas makes plenty of commentary about Meghans antics and so does Lady C .... and now the honeymoon is over... it really is over.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Princess Anne's daughter is a real looker. Next to Middleton, Tindall is stunning too. She should be made a Lady imo...

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Zara Phillips became Zara Tindall. She is beautiful in the classical sense I believe.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Zara Phillips became Zara Tindall. She is beautiful in the classical sense I believe.

When Zara Phillips married Mike Tindall in 2011 I remember reading probably in the gossip rags that the marriage wouldn't last.

Zara being a classy chick and Mike being a rugby union 'thug' was the reason as far I could see.

Three kids later, it looks like it will go the distance ... ⭐

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When Zara Phillips married Mike Tindall in 2011 I remember reading probably in the gossip rags that the marriage wouldn't last.

Zara being a classy chick and Mike being a rugby union 'thug' was the reason as far I could see.

Three kids later, it looks like it will go the distance ... ⭐

Yeah... very impressive couple with a lovely family. Real good people not psychos like Meghan and Harry...or maybe Harry is just dumb. I don't know how to feel about Harry. He is a bit erratic.... long story.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I found this and I did not know that MM had really had plastic surgery ...

She doesn't look that different though, does she ...

VQDTrOG.jpg

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Have I or have I not been been telling you all she had plastic surgery?

Yes you did and I didn't doubt your info, but this is the first time I have seen the results in a magazine and I think MM only looks slightly better to me and was it really worth getting it done .... :OhGawd: