ACAB includes the CIA

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Look it here gearbox I have been reading all your shit some of great some not hiding the fact you work for the COMPANY. don't even deny it. Your whole family is on tape I got my people too all hush hush and underground. We're gonna move in on ya if you keep promoting COMPANY related shit. I will be there at the bust too. Fucking put on the sleeper hold on ya and you will be fucked son.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEICUP0_o.jpg

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Look it here gearbox I have been reading all your shit some of great some not hiding the fact you work for the COMPANY. don't even deny it. Your whole family is on tape I got my people too all hush hush and underground. We're gonna move in on ya if you keep promoting COMPANY related shit. I will be there at the bust too. Fucking put on the sleeper hold on ya and you will be fucked son.

Is this you?

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Is this you?

That is fucked up. PI!!! pi!! Pi!!! this dude is exposing me like this @Bastard Factory charge him something. How about 30 day ban on your sorry ass? My buttons have pushed too far. Take it down NOW! i may be fat but I will go all Chris Farley on ya in no time. Finger of Death I invented it. Be afraid. BF will straight out your funeral arrangements OR I AM GONNA SUE HIS ASS LITERALLY and figuratively

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
That is fucked up. PI!!! pi!! Pi!!! this dude is exposing me like this @Bastard Factory charge him something. How about 30 day ban on your sorry ass? My buttons have pushed too far. Take it down NOW! i may be fat but I will go all Chris Farley on ya in no time. Finger of Death I invented it. Be afraid. BF will straight out your funeral arrangements OR I AM GONNA SUE HIS ASS LITERALLY and figuratively

Keep frog running the thisthats and a bowl of cloud notes will treble your isomorphic wing spots.

I SHIT YOU NOT!