Afghan Refugees Mass Resettlement in the United States

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
.....not too possible according to this article:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It was the end of a decades-long American military engagement overseas, and thousands of U.S. allies were clamoring to board the last planes leaving for, they hoped, eventual resettlement in the United States. Their capital had fallen. Deadly reprisals for those who stayed behind were almost certain.

It was 1975, the tumultuous backdrop was Southeast Asia, and Washington largely opened America’s doors, letting in some 300,000 refugees from Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia over the next four years. Joseph R. Biden Jr., then a young senator from Delaware, co-sponsored landmark legislation that won unanimous passage in the Senate and was signed into law in 1980, divorcing refugee admissions from U.S. foreign policy and generally expanding the number allowed into the country each year.

Now, as similar scenes of chaos and desperation unfold in Kabul with the conclusion of America’s 20-year war in Afghanistan, most analysts say there is little chance that the United States will repeat the extensive refugee resettlement effort that accompanied the end of the war in Vietnam.

Decades of lukewarm public sentiment over refugees, a toxic political stalemate over immigration and contemporary concerns over terrorism and the coronavirus pandemic have all but eliminated the possibility of a similar mass mobilization.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
There's a shithole town in Floriduh that consistently has highly unusual short wait times in it's ER. I vote the refugees go there.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wonder where all the Taiwanese refugees will go to?

Corporate media hasnt told the enlightened ones to think about that yet. When it does... they'll be mocking people who have been following that for years. Itll be some mindless yammering about Trump while the world burns.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Corporate media hasnt told the enlightened ones to think about that yet. When it does... they'll be mocking people who have been following that for years. Itll be some mindless yammering about Trump while the world burns.

America will force other nations to accept the Afghan refugees it doesn't want, Dovey.

Just like that Syrian refugee crisis, eh?

But at least you'll likely get your wish & Canada will probably accept 10x the number of 'beautiful' female Afghan refugees here than men citing that the Taliban's treatment of them is a human rights issue.

Prime Minister Trudeau is an avowed Feminist & is married to one.

His #2 'man' , Christine Freeland is also a staunch feminist, Dovey.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You hoping to pork some of these inbreds, Joe?

No. Not really.
They're only interested in their own kind.

Trouble is, they'll import all these man as their husbands by sponsoring them.
At least most of them will.

I don't really want them either. Islam not my type.

But...I'm jes' tellin' you what comin down the tailpipe.
USA won't want them. Probably not Australia either.

So Canada and Europe will probably end up picking up the slack for 'em.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The people of SE Asia were not crazed muslims.

That is a significant difference.

Perhaps.

I suspect the Canadian government will favor Afghan women over men for that reason

It doesn't matter. As soon as they are here they will sponsor all 300 of their extended clan to also come. Better get your laws changed to prevent that while you still can.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

America will force other nations to accept the Afghan refugees it doesn't want, Dovey.

Just like that Syrian refugee crisis, eh?

But at least you'll likely get your wish & Canada will probably accept 10x the number of 'beautiful' female Afghan refugees here than men citing that the Taliban's treatment of them is a human rights issue.

Prime Minister Trudeau is an avowed Feminist & is married to one.

His #2 'man' , Christine Freeland is also a staunch feminist, Dovey.

I didnt vote for this mess, Joe. And I completely support taking Afgan refugees.

What I dont support is open borders with all tons of mess and covid flowing in unfettered.

And I disagree Trudeau and his wife are feminists. That fucking prick allows abortion until labor and he up and decided to let men in womens prisons and spaces. Without even caring how women felt about it.

He is a fake feminists like every leftist.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It doesn't matter. As soon as they are here they will sponsor all 300 of their extended clan to also come. Better get your laws changed to prevent that while you still can.

....well I hope they relocate or settle them in Northern Canada where it goes down to -40 in the Winter.
But they all probably want to come to Vancouver or eventually some warm climate like California.

I think it's often their end game to get into the US at some point.

The pull of the American Dream is still very strong.

I blame it all on Hollywood and Californication.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I can't read the whole article because the Jew York Times demands a subscription, but the fact that Afghanis are getting resttled in various European locations is an absolute bastard piss take. I am so sick of white nations being a dumping ground for turd world invaders.

No mention of how many rapefugees Israel is accepting? None I suspect.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't read the whole article because the Jew York Times demands a subscription, but the fact that Afghanis are getting resttled in various European locations is an absolute bastard piss take. I am so sick of white nations being a dumping ground for turd world invaders.

No mention of how many rapefugees Israel is accepting? None I suspect.
They are the victims of the invaders you stoopit fck.