Another anti-vaxxer, dead dead dead at 46

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
:LOL3: Yo Reggie. You missed one of monster’s best meltdowns

So I was making fun of the navy cause they’re all gay and pussies and what not right? And he got so mad he went crying to Edna about it.

He wasn't Gayvy, I think he was some kind of Army grunt gassing up helicopters and whatnot, why should he care?

And where's Edna these days? Still hanging out on Facebook pretending to be a man?
So it was a helicopter blade that turned his big jew nose into a big bay window for his brain?

revealing

I don't know where Edna is. I think he might be on facebook still crying about Trump and wut not

The story I heard was that he and some injunction were snorting what they thought was angel dust off the top of a barrel of Agent Orange that they were loading onto helicopters to spray on the gooks, but it turned out it was Draino™ and it fucked up his nose real bad.

Have you no class? I try to differentiate you from your brethren but it's becoming impossible anymore.

You never heard that story? It was all over Bad Yahoo back in the day. Wolfie, the injun, even kinda confirmed it when he talked about how he never got any bad dust in Nam.

He who?

The injun, Wolfie, does basic punctuation elude your grasp?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

So I was making fun of the navy cause they’re all gay and pussies and what not right? And he got so mad he went crying to Edna about it.

He wasn't Gayvy, I think he was some kind of Army grunt gassing up helicopters and whatnot, why should he care?

And where's Edna these days? Still hanging out on Facebook pretending to be a man?
So it was a helicopter blade that turned his big jew nose into a big bay window for his brain?

revealing

I don't know where Edna is. I think he might be on facebook still crying about Trump and wut not

The story I heard was that he and some injunction were snorting what they thought was angel dust off the top of a barrel of Agent Orange that they were loading onto helicopters to spray on the gooks, but it turned out it was Draino™ and it fucked up his nose real bad.

Have you no class? I try to differentiate you from your brethren but it's becoming impossible anymore.

You never heard that story? It was all over Bad Yahoo back in the day. Wolfie, the injun, even kinda confirmed it when he talked about how he never got any bad dust in Nam.

He who?

Does a one legged duck swim in circles

does admin suck cock?

Is the navy our token LGBTQ branch of the military?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

revealing

He who?

No, but if you're talking about Spoon, what does Wolf have anything to do with it? I'm waiting for you to address your shittiness.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

revealing

He who?

No, but if you're talking about Spoon, what does Wolf have anything to do with it? I'm waiting for you to address your shittiness.
I'm waiting for you to address a proper diet and exercise program, Jupiter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

revealing

The story I heard was that he and some injun were snorting what they thought was angel dust off the top of a barrel of Agent Orange that they were loading onto helicopters to spray on the gooks, but it turned out it was Draino™ and it fucked up his nose real bad.
serious question old friend

what would you do if you didn't have a nose.

I'd probably shoot up a public square or something i'd be so fucking pissed

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

revealing

He who?

Wolf got Spoon the bad dust that they snorted on top of an Agent Orange barrel back in Nam. Good Gods it was a major story back then when I trolled the fuck out of it on Bad Yahoo.

Maybe that was one of the times you ran away after a melt down.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

revealing

He who?

Wolf got Spoon the bad dust that they snorted on top of an Agent Orange barrel back in Nam. Good Gods it was a major story back then when I trolled the fuck out of it on Bad Yahoo.

I didn't run away from BY. I was frequently bored there.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont view you as an enemy.

Does that make you the authority on what medical interventions I need to take? Should you be making my medical decisions for me since we are not enemies?

It's fine not to perceive the state as an enemy. That doesnt mean you should give them the role of a parent or a guardian, either.

Actually Dovey, I did not state what your vaccine choices should be in this forum - ever.

I haven't even told anti-vaxxer heres what they should do
I haven't condemned their choices

I've just advised them - if they don't wanna vaxx, at least be very careful because if they catch COVID it can kill them or make them very sick.

Like everyone else, I just hope the pandemic ends.
At the same time, I don't think what they have out there right now cuts the mustard.

Prizer doesn't seem to be good enough and is not putting much of a dent in this pandemic.
People are still dying, still getting infected at record rates

It's evident that better treatments are needed.

I'm for the best vaccines treatments, wherever they might come from. The USA, Cuba, Canada, whatever.

Ideally, I think the more choices we have available, unhindered by corporate greed, collusion or interference, the better chance we have of getting the pandemic under control.

However, in the real world, we know that the opposite is true.
Our choices are limited by those factors I've mentioned.

And yet, I don't perceive the government as mine enemy.
Greedy coporate profiteers maybe, but not my government at least.

No you didnt. BUT you have not been clear about what you think of the government(mostly ran by those greedy corporate profiteers) attempting to make the medical decisions of the people in the way of forced/coerced vaccination against Covid 1984.

Do you agree it should be left to the individual? Should the government be able to mandate or otherwise coerce the people to take a vaccine?

What say you?

I think the individual should be able to make their own decisions. However if they choose not to vaxx then they should be willing to give up certain privileges such as entering public places where there is a high risk of infection or they can infect others.

Vaxxed or unvaxed we need to accept that the world has changed & perhaps forever. I think a major reason why many can't accept these new mandates or restrictions is they yearn for the old times & wished things could be or go back to what the once we're. I think we all do. It's difficult to accept that the old ways and world are gone.

Sadly the party is over.

Joe.....that is the definition of coercion.

And it's a FACT that vaccinated people still spread Covid.

WHY should people be coerced to get a vaccine at the threat of being cut off from "priviledges"(which are actually rights btw).

...and yet people vaxxed or unvaxed shouldn't be walking around or partying like it is pre-pandemic times either. Yes vaxxed people can get it and spread it. 4 people in my family got it on Christmas Day because they put their guards down thinking those Pfizer shots would protect them. And they may have been spreading it among others too.

I just don't go out much into crowds restaurants anymore because it's too risky now. I try to be outdoors as often as I can.

It's a different world now.

I think most things will have to be held outdoors with social distancing in effect from now on. Go to a restaurant - eat out on the balcony instead of the diner.

People do many things I personally think they shouldnt do. But i dont unilaterally decide what rules and laws get passed.

That's authoritarian thinking, Joe.

You'll always find it reasonable when its sold to you as common sense and something people SHOULD be doing. Right up until you realize that if the government can coerce a vaccine.... they can now coerce pretty much anything.

Should we mandate diabetics? Morbidly obese people? Why stop at Covid?

...but don't you think restrictions are necessary to help stop the spread of the coronavirus Dovey?

If everyone does their own thing doesn't follow any rules a lot more people get sick and of course it costs money to house more sick people.

Yeah sometimes we have to sacrifice something for the Greater good. It's not about me me me.

A lot of you feel 'deprived' but even tho I can do all these things many antivaxxers cant I don't want to go these venues anymore.

It's a difficult challenging time but people have gotta get used to it.

Previous generations had their own challenges too. Compared with the Great Depression or World War II this pandemic is nothing.
Restrictions are stupid. You're a faggit.

....see?

You're a closet homosexual @Lokmar.

Therefore ya Can't go ta heaven.

The Bible sez so eh?
I'm closeted cause you're a faggit? Weird.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh and another point..... Joe, you are vaccinated. So why are you worried about anti vaxxers at venues?

That makes no sense. If anyone should worry it's the people going out to venues without a vaccine. They are the ones accepting the risk of a Covid infection.

What are YOU worried about, Joe? That YOU will spread it to them? Wear an N95. Problem solved.

Dovey I don't even trust the fully vaccinated at those events either.

And that Pfizer vaccine us the shits.
It doesn't work very well.
So if you put infected people vaxxed or non vaxxed inta the same room together they're all gonna get sick one and the same.

But to shut these unsafe events down period so no one can go. That way no one feels deprived because we're all equally deprived.

Really?

We should shut down everything because of a virus?

So people should be prisoners and not allowed to live their lives because of viruses?

Well you even noted that the number of deaths has not declined over last year.

Yeah so doesn't it occur to you that it's not business as usual?

Things are not normal

We can't just do willy nilly like it was pre pandemic anymore.

World has changed and a new reality has been forced upon us.

I wish it wasn't true but unfortunately it is.

People die everyday from a ton of different issues

Why doesnt the government ban people from driving Joe?

I just dont understand wanting a panel of self interested sociopaths to manage my personal medical decisions or deciding who can do what. Why do you see the government like that? Like they are smarter and better at looking after you than you are?

Driving is not a contagious disease, nor are cancer or heart disease.

Infectious diseases matter at the individual, group and societal level. An infectious disease can shut down a society. I wish you people were smarter.
Mmmmmhmmmm. Too bad there isnt a vaccine to stop covid!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....you keep calling everyone a 'faggit' so I assume that's what you think about all the time.

Others here have remarked on your peculiar idiosyncrasy as well.

Your mind must be polluted with homosexual thoughts.

Either that or you gotta case of Tourette's syndrome....Lokmeer!

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....you keep calling everyone a 'faggit' so I assume that's what you think about all the time.

Others here have remarked on your peculiar idiosyncrasy as well.

Your mind must be polluted with homosexual thoughts.

Either that or you gotta case of Tourette's syndrome.

Oh, now I'm either closeted or have tourettes cause you're a faggit. Sure thing, josephine.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Picking on retards can actually be a fun activity.

Oh look, a moral man!

lololololol

revealing

He who?

Who trolls stuff like that? Are you 12? Good God, man.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh and another point..... Joe, you are vaccinated. So why are you worried about anti vaxxers at venues?

That makes no sense. If anyone should worry it's the people going out to venues without a vaccine. They are the ones accepting the risk of a Covid infection.

What are YOU worried about, Joe? That YOU will spread it to them? Wear an N95. Problem solved.

Dovey I don't even trust the fully vaccinated at those events either.

And that Pfizer vaccine us the shits.
It doesn't work very well.
So if you put infected people vaxxed or non vaxxed inta the same room together they're all gonna get sick one and the same.

But to shut these unsafe events down period so no one can go. That way no one feels deprived because we're all equally deprived.

Really?

We should shut down everything because of a virus?

So people should be prisoners and not allowed to live their lives because of viruses?

Well you even noted that the number of deaths has not declined over last year.

Yeah so doesn't it occur to you that it's not business as usual?

Things are not normal

We can't just do willy nilly like it was pre pandemic anymore.

World has changed and a new reality has been forced upon us.

I wish it wasn't true but unfortunately it is.

People die everyday from a ton of different issues

Why doesnt the government ban people from driving Joe?

I just dont understand wanting a panel of self interested sociopaths to manage my personal medical decisions or deciding who can do what. Why do you see the government like that? Like they are smarter and better at looking after you than you are?

I didn't follow government mandates Dovey.

Just my gut instincts.

I felt early in the Pandemic that the coronavirus was a Bioweapon hatched in a lab. Therefore I've since then taken the necessary precautions.

Even when the government said last year that it's safe to go out I didn't because I felt it wasn't time yet to let our guards down.

Sure enough the rising infections and deaths merely confirmed these assumptions.

I guess when people have not experienced hardship or near death situations they don't understand danger either. I have and I suppose that's why I understand dangerous situations and how to deal with them better.

We're living in a dangerous time. The Pandemic is a dangerous situation. Therefore you have to understand how to assess it & survive it.

That's the name of the game. SURVIVAL. Gotta come outta this COVID tunnel alive. In that regard this Pandemic is no different than any life threatening life and death situation.

I know this because I've been there before and I'm a survivalist. The weak & stupid die and only the smart strong AND Lucky survive.

Survival is the name of the game. It's not fair but people have to get used to it eh.

Survival looks different for everyone. So it's best for the government to provide info and suggestions and resources and leave the people to their business.

Nazi Germany was a rough time. So was Stalin. We dont need to walk down the totalitarian path over some virus.

Survival is keeping the balance of power.

Let me put it this way. Would you marry off your daughter to an abuser so he would "take care of her" even though shes capable of taking BETTER care of herself?

I personally left an abusive sham of a marriage where I was more of a prison than a human being. Sure my Bill's were paid and there wa as food and he had part ownership of his parents business. They have a hobby store that focuses on toy trains of all things. My ex introduced things like Warhammer. They all do surprisingly well of that business. I wouldnt have ever had to worry about money or anything.

But I wasnt allowed to hang out with my friends. Every single holiday was made miserable before it even started. Every single interaction we had with anyone came at the cost of a huge fight either before or after. He screamed at me in the car and drove off the expressway ramp towards the road all because evidently I was LOOKED AT while we were shopping. I may as well have worn a burka and it would have saved me a lot of stress.

I exhausted myself trying to make this raging fuckhead happy. I drove myself nuts trying to "decode" him and figure out how I should BE to please this person. And i was becoming a total stranger to myself and it DIDNT EVEN WORK anyway. And he was a cheater. He sabotaged my birth control to trap me with a pregnancy and while I was pregnant he CHEATED. With a fucking white trash ogre named Jamie who got drunk and peed on him all over his clothes because her bladder was "dropped" and she was only 22. Wtf.

So I wasnt allowed to work. Or have unsupervised visits with my friends or even my family members. I had to constantly watch everything I said or did.

All that drama and manipulation and abuse.....was it all worth it because I didnt have to be poor?

Fuck no. Never allow that power balance to tip. Ever. Its NEVER good for the one who gave up power. This stands true in all relationships. There has to be a proper balance of power and proper boundaries.

This is the SAME thing. Yeah the government will come and start deciding where you can go, curfews, whose business can run, what precautions we take. People will still get sick anyway only now our general quality of life is total shit because we have submitted to an abusive and dehumanizing entity that really only cares about its OWN interests.

Dont be foolish. You are perfectly capable of looking after yourself. You dont NEED another person to do for you what you can do for yourself. The government will never be a caring and loving parent or spouse. It will always be predominantly interested in itself and its optics and abusive to the individual. No amount of conformity will ever really be enough once you start down that path. Let your government demand a Covid shot? You've just given permission for ANY other demand. THINK about that long term "greater good" thing.

You have a particular fear of Covid, moreso than you do of other risks that you are statistically more likely to die from. Like a CAR WRECK. You know why? You dont get pumped with the same sort of messaging regarding car accidents.

You gotta be aware that here is the western first world countries we are VERY fucking pampered and mostly we can afford some emotional thinking and dumb decisions. You have never lived in an African village experiencing an Ebola outbreak. If you were talking right now to someone who HAS? You would start feeling very....very silly.

I'm not trying to degrade your concerns. It's a big deal to people who havent really lived through waves of death and actual poor medical care. But try to have a more global perspective here and think about how much power you should be giving up to a machine like government. Start really digging into what it's like to live under totalitarianism and imagine it. Because it CAN happen. It's all in those little steps and then suddenly its massive. So even a small thing like government coerced vaccines should not be tolerated at all.

I'm vaccinated and I'm not going to participate in no vaccine mandate bullshit showing proof to anyone. It's no ones gotdamn business what I shove in my body. Whether it's the Covid vaccine or Lotuses most skilled fingers.

We HAVE to defend our individual rights. It's not about feeling deprived. It's about an appropriate balance of power and boundaries.

Again, I didn't follow government guidelines so much as my own gut instinct, Dovey.

I felt the governments in Canada and the United States had jumped the gun by easing restrictions for this virus. Back in the Spring when rates were declining, I felt it was not over yet. But our governments gave us the impression that it was. And the recent surge in COVID infections confirmed my suspicions.

The pattern of this virus suggests that it follows the trajectory and behaviour of a bioweapon. That's what I always thought this virus is. And following this train of thought has thus far prevented me from catching COVID getting sick while others have. Some I knew have even died from the virus.

Ideally, it woulda been better if we could have shut our borders for another year. But of course economically, this was probably impossible and would lead to economic collapse. So the governments struck a balance and opened their economies/borders up which of course has led to this surge of infections.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The vax doesnt work. The virus will never be stopped. Chicken Little Josephine and the other libterdz want you to lock yourself in the house forever, except when its time to report for another jab!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The vax doesnt work. The virus will never be stopped. Chicken Little Josephine and the other libterdz want you to lock yourself in the house forever, except when its time to report for another jab!

I don't think Pfizer works very well.

If Biden was serious about getting the Pandemic under control, he should seriously consider dumping Pfizer as a vaccine provider & replace it with a differenbrand.

4 people I know got Covid after they were double even triple vaxxed with Pfizer.

If I go for another jab it certainly won't be Pfizer. Hopefully not Moderna either.

Cuba's vaccine looks better than all those ones Capitalist Big Pharma overcharged for. I hope Cuba kicks their ass. The Pandemic was just a big racket for Pig Pharma to rack up whopping profits for themselves & maintain high share prices.

Anyways Lokmeermany of your fellow Republicans 'bravely' tried to stand up to Covid, caught it aND died.

At this rate you may not have enough GOP voters left by 2024 since they are doing most of the dying...Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If Biden was serious about getting the Pandemic under control, he should seriously consider dumping Pfizer as a vaccine provider & replace it with a differenbrand.

4 people I know got Covid after they were double even triple vaxxed with Pfizer.

If I go for another jab it certainly won't be Pfizer. Hopefully not Moderna either.

Cuba's vaccine looks better than all those ones Capitalist Big Pharma overcharged for. I hope Cuba kicks their ass. The Pandemic was just a big racket for Pig Pharma to rack up whopping profits for themselves & maintain high share prices.

Anyways Lokmeermany of your fellow Republicans 'bravely' tried to stand up to Covid, caught it aND died.

At this rate you may not have enough GOP voters left by 2024 since they are doing most of the dying...Lokmeer!
"Cuba's vaccine".....LMFAO! I'm sure its just as good as Cubas economy! PWN3D!

People got the Moderna jab = still got covid
People got the J&J jab = still got covid

Joe wants people to get the Cuba vaccine = better off getting J&J, Pfizer, and Moderna on the same day!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"Cuba's vaccine".....LMFAO! I'm sure its just as good as Cubas economy! PWN3D!

People got the Moderna jab = still got covid
People got the J&J jab = still got covid

Joe wants people to get the Cuba vaccine = better off getting J&J, Pfizer, and Moderna on the same day!

US based Novavax is better and safer than Pfizer, but Pfizer and the powers that be in your country won't let your fellow Americans have it.

If I was really serious about getting the Pandemic under control and wanted a US based alternative to Pfizer, I'd get the Novavax product

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wouldnt get jack shit if it were up to me. Sadly, I'll have to get the jab to keep my job eventually. IDGAF really which one I get, none of them work and its Russian Roulette on which one will kill you.

Once things for certain though, neither you nor anyone else knows jack shit about whats best for everyone and whats most effective for covid going forward. The jabs are a waste of times and resources.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wouldnt get jack shit if it were up to me. Sadly, I'll have to get the jab to keep my job eventually. IDGAF really which one I get, none of them work and its Russian Roulette on which one will kill you.

Once things for certain though, neither you nor anyone else knows jack shit about whats best for everyone and whats most effective for covid going forward. The jabs are a waste of times and resources.

Well Lokmeer...at least you kin research which vaccine's best fer you if ya need ta get it..

If they force ya ta vax, you oughta consider that Canadian vaccine comin out in the near future. Cuz that vaccine injects a person with replica of the virus, not the virus itself. Nor any mRNA, eh?

Some of them vaccines are potentially lethal like Astra Zeneca.

A lotta people who gets it gets sick or permanently damaged for life, eh?

I got the Moderna vaccine, but I feel slightly damaged or it altered my body somewhat.

I can see why many people don't wanna get mRNA vaccines.

There's something in them that alters your body chemistry.

Many people said they felt nothing, but that was just my own experience.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Given my own experience with Moderna, I don't feel that the concerns or fears of anti vaxxers are entirely unjustified.

They take something outta you & almost seem to 'steal' the sanctity of your body after which it is never the same after the jab.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
271495406_2865840100328114_5302388916691215775_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That only works if the person you are mocking is actually a Covid denier tho.

That's a pretty critical point, Admin.
Please I've asked you politely several times to read my posts before popping off with some whacky non sequitur

Admin I DO read your posts. Sometimes more than once because I'm genuinely TRYING here.

Is this no longer about the woman in the OP?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

That only works if the person you are mocking is actually a Covid denier tho.

That's a pretty critical point, Admin.
Please I've asked you politely several times to read my posts before popping off with some whacky non sequitur

Admin I DO read your posts. Sometimes more than once because I'm genuinely TRYING here.

The meme is self explanatory among my people.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

After 350 posts, on THIS forum??

Probably not, the Fucktardry Quotient is way too high for that.