Another anti-vaxxer self eliminates

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"From 29 December 2020 to 19 November 2021, 66.3% of Covid-19 deaths were in unvaccinated individuals"

For most of that time a huge percentage of the population was unvaccinated.

Just under 91% of the population is vaccinated, liar.

"This represents just under 91% of the Scottish population over age 12. Almost 4 million people (almost 83% of those aged 12 and over) had received their second dose and over 1.7 million people (just under 37% of those over 12 years of age) have received their dose 3 or booster vaccine by 2 December."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, soon, anyway.

A podcaster who opposed the COVID-19 vaccine contracted the disease and was on a ventilator Saturday after he attended the right-wing “ReAwaken America” event in Dallas early this month, according to his podcast network and conspiracy theorist attorney
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Podcast network Frog News said on the social media site Telegram that Doug Kuzma’s last communication with them included a photo of him posing with ivermectin, the antiparasitic medicine that many claim treats COVID despite federal health agencies’ warnings not to use it for such purposes.

Hey Loktard I hope you donated lots of money to these grifters!
Yet another one bites the dust.

QAnon star who said only idiots get the vax, you guessed it, DOA of the covids.

Awhile back Bonesaw posted: "The more anti-vaxxers there are the fewer anti-vaxxers there are." I found it humorous.
In Scotland 8/10 covid deaths are from people who ARE vaccinated!!!

BOOM!!!! Get that fuckin up YA!

:Wrong:

"From 29 December 2020 to 19 November 2021, 66.3% of Covid-19 deaths were in unvaccinated individuals"

I'm just going with that link pig, anyway there shouldn't be one percent if your precious jab worked!!! haha REKT!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, soon, anyway.

A podcaster who opposed the COVID-19 vaccine contracted the disease and was on a ventilator Saturday after he attended the right-wing “ReAwaken America” event in Dallas early this month, according to his podcast network and conspiracy theorist attorney

Podcast network Frog News said on the social media site Telegram that Doug Kuzma’s last communication with them included a photo of him posing with ivermectin, the antiparasitic medicine that many claim treats COVID despite federal health agencies’ warnings not to use it for such purposes.

Awhile back Bonesaw posted: "The more anti-vaxxers there are the fewer anti-vaxxers there are." I found it humorous.

I'm just going with that link pig, anyway there shouldn't be one percent if your precious jab worked!!! haha REKT!

Of course you're going to go with your echo chamber, it's what people like you do, convict.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, soon, anyway.

Of course you're going to go with your echo chamber, it's what people like you do, convict.
Ohhh convict SOOOOOO offended!!! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: That link has nothing to do with bias ya fucking retard, LOOK AT AGAIN MUTT!!!

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Grow hair or wear a hat if you go out in public.

Fat people get offended so easily.

Bald heads are offensive to most women if they're completely honest.

A lot of chicks dig bald men.

Ask Blurt. He will tell you.
My bald patch in the back of my head gives me solar powered sex energy :CooL:

Personality changes the equation, Ollie dear. He and a few others have shit personalities.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bitch tits.
Somebody give The Howler a Merit Badge!
Somebody tell the Pillsbury Doughboy that he should not be bringing attention to his torso.
Somebody should explain to Howler about google image search.
Eat right and work out if you want to wear a t-shirt.

Grow hair or wear a hat if you go out in public.

Nah.

@The Prowler would rather show off his 'nuts' too you.

It is sad that his nuts are hairier than his pate though, isn't it?