Another anti-vaxxer dead from Covid

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Daniel 'Duke' Trujillo, 33, died on Wednesday from COVID-19 complications.

The Denver Sheriff's deputy had shared a string of anti-vax posts just weeks before his death, MailOnline reported.

"I have an immune system," read one of his Facebook posts.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Denver Sheriff's deputy had shared a string of anti-vax posts just weeks before his death, MailOnline reported.

Don't try to fight a bioweapon.

It's the equivalent of standing in the doorway of a house when it's on fire then playing chicken with it.

Or acting as a human shield when somebody's about to shoot you with a gun.

"You can't kill me fire & bullets! You're a HOAX!"

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There is a 33 yr old man on an Aussie newsboard says the same thing, "I have an immune system," much to the chargrin of the older vaccinated members. Haha, wait until I show him this news story.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People like that should have to wear a badge saying they refused the vaccine, and get turned away at the hospital doors...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
They can shove their magical mystery vaccine up their ass, trying to vaccinate the entire population against a virus which has a 99% survival rate? GTFO.

Not only that, just take a look at the (((people))) involved with creating the vaccination;

jwvx.jpg

Dr Fauci here with (((George Soros))) and his other Globohomo elite pals who want most of us dead;

gbfci.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
People like that should have to wear a badge saying they refused the vaccine, and get turned away at the hospital doors...
In South Africa they have a lot of drugs that boost one’s immunity, because after all the have the highest prevalence of HIV as well as TB in the entire world. So people that can’t get access to the vaccine just yet, are trying this alternative avenue with some positive results. And I mean these drugs BOOST the immunity massively. Price is nominal.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In South Africa they have a lot of drugs that boost one’s immunity, because after all the have the highest prevalence of HIV as well as TB in the entire world. So people that can’t get access to the vaccine just yet, are trying this alternative avenue with some positive results. And I mean these drugs BOOST the immunity massively. Price is nominal.
Wogs are strange, in one part of the world they boil used period pads and drink the water to get high, I think it’s Indonesia...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Wogs are strange, in one part of the world they boil used period pads and drink the water to get high, I think it’s Indonesia...
WTF??? I drank a 2 week old rotting prostitute and I didn’t feel anything other than some puke in my mouth. Fucking loco coco loco!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WTF??? I drank a 2 week old rotting prostitute and I didn’t feel anything other than some puke in my mouth. Fucking loco coco loco!
They would probably pay you for that water, thinking cos it was a whore it will make their dick harder, lol...