Another anti-vaxxer self eliminates

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, soon, anyway.

A podcaster who opposed the COVID-19 vaccine contracted the disease and was on a ventilator Saturday after he attended the right-wing “ReAwaken America” event in Dallas early this month, according to his podcast network and conspiracy theorist attorney
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Podcast network Frog News said on the social media site Telegram that Doug Kuzma’s last communication with them included a photo of him posing with ivermectin, the antiparasitic medicine that many claim treats COVID despite federal health agencies’ warnings not to use it for such purposes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I got the J&J. The one that was pulled off the market over blood clots and Trump came out against pulling it.

Everyone with Pfizer is still getting sick. The people who got J&J are not getting sick.... anecdotal observation lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why does dog shit always post duplicate threads? What is her major fucking malfunction? Mods should have a policy of punishing shit posters who constantly post copycat threads without first looking to see if there is an existing thread first. At the very least crappycat threads should be locked so even someone as dumb as dog shit starts to learn.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why does dog shit always post duplicate threads? What is her major fucking malfunction? Mods should have a policy of punishing shit posters who constantly post copycat threads without first looking to see if there is an existing thread first. At the very least crappycat threads should be locked so even someone as dumb as dog shit starts to learn.

I am worried that you may stroke out. Calma, o meu amigo. Calma.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
TRUMP said the vaccine is safe and I trust Him. I got it.

You trust self-serving politicians way too much.

They aren't Gods or your Messiah.

Get used to it.

The way people used to fawn over Obama was just as nauseating as those who've done the same for Trump.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
does the vaccine prevent hook nose jew creepy pedophiles like seamoron from raping kids?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
oeBC8yX.png

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, soon, anyway.

A podcaster who opposed the COVID-19 vaccine contracted the disease and was on a ventilator Saturday after he attended the right-wing “ReAwaken America” event in Dallas early this month, according to his podcast network and conspiracy theorist attorney

Podcast network Frog News said on the social media site Telegram that Doug Kuzma’s last communication with them included a photo of him posing with ivermectin, the antiparasitic medicine that many claim treats COVID despite federal health agencies’ warnings not to use it for such purposes.

Hey Loktard I hope you donated lots of money to these grifters!
Yet another one bites the dust.

QAnon star who said only idiots get the vax, you guessed it, DOA of the covids.

Awhile back Bonesaw posted: "The more anti-vaxxers there are the fewer anti-vaxxers there are." I found it humorous.
In Scotland 8/10 covid deaths are from people who ARE vaccinated!!!

BOOM!!!! Get that fuckin up YA!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, soon, anyway.

Hey Loktard I hope you donated lots of money to these grifters!
Yet another one bites the dust.

QAnon star who said only idiots get the vax, you guessed it, DOA of the covids.

Awhile back Bonesaw posted: "The more anti-vaxxers there are the fewer anti-vaxxers there are." I found it humorous.
In Scotland 8/10 covid deaths are from people who ARE vaccinated!!!

BOOM!!!! Get that fuckin up YA!

:Wrong:

"From 29 December 2020 to 19 November 2021, 66.3% of Covid-19 deaths were in unvaccinated individuals"