Another anti-vaxxer, dead dead dead at 46

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And if the government forces my 16 year old with a heart murmur to get the Pfizer vaccine(since the J&J isnt yet approved for her age group) and she dies from myocarditis.....is she just a casualty?

Will lefties be posting her story too?

That would not make the MSM.

InfoWars or some other right-wing media might report on it, but The Left has effectively convinced themselves that all right-wing media lies.

Yep.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Was she really anti vaxx though? Or just against the mandates?

IMG_3502.jpg

...regardles of her political leanings, She even makes me feel sad looking at her photo.

Another beautiful life snuffed out.

...at the rate they're dying, will the GOP have enough supporters left by 2024, Dovey?
Only if 2024 is a billion years away or if democRATs cheat another election. I know which one I think has a better chance!

Regardless of her political leanings I feel sad for her & her family @Lokmar.

But if a person decides not to vaxx, at least take precautions, eh?

This virus can be deadly.
People die everyday josephine. Vaxed and unvaxed. I choose to celebrate the FACT that 99.7% now survive!

Another sad story similar to the OP but in Canada:

They don't deserve to die but they do.

And if the government forces my 16 year old with a heart murmur to get the Pfizer vaccine(since the J&J isnt yet approved for her age group) and she dies from myocarditis.....is she just a casualty?

Or are we just anti vax trash who opposed mandates and thusly are subhumans?

I wouldnt recommend Pfizer to anyone Dovey.

4 people I know got the Pfizer jab at least twice & they all got sick on Christmas day.

Right at the same time & not necessarily from the same source.

The nation of Gibraltar all got Pfizer too but everyone there is still getting COVID. Israel too.

I think their track record is poor & if Biden truly wants to get rid of this pandemic he should find a better vaccine from another provider. ...and soon.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To whomever the dumb cuck was who claimed she was vaxxed:

In a sad sign of the times, Ernby’s death also led to a public feud between anti-vaxxers and pro-vaxxers in the comments section of her Facebook page, with pro-vaxxers posting memes appearing to mock her death and anti-vaxxers falsely claiming she had died as a result of the COVID-19 jab.

Ernby’s husband, Mattias Ernby, appeared to confirm his wife had not been vaccinated in response to a Facebook user who claimed she had died of blood clots after getting vaccinated.

“She was NOT vaccinated. That was the problem,” Mattias Ernby wrote.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
To whomever the dumb cuck was who claimed she was vaxxed:

In a sad sign of the times, Ernby’s death also led to a public feud between anti-vaxxers and pro-vaxxers in the comments section of her Facebook page, with pro-vaxxers posting memes appearing to mock her death and anti-vaxxers falsely claiming she had died as a result of the COVID-19 jab.

Ernby’s husband, Mattias Ernby, appeared to confirm his wife had not been vaccinated in response to a Facebook user who claimed she had died of blood clots after getting vaccinated.

“She was NOT vaccinated. That was the problem,” Mattias Ernby wrote.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yeah but was she promoting people to make a certain decision about their health? Was she telling people to NOT vaccinate?

Or was she simply opposing mandates?

Opposing mandates and government coercion isnt the same thing as being "anti vax". Anti vaxxers are people who oppose vaccines and tell other people not to get them. I've gone many.... MANY rounds with legit anti vaxxers in mom groups. A good chunk of them were even lefties. Politics wasnt really a thing with vaccines at that time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

IMG_3502.jpg

...regardles of her political leanings, She even makes me feel sad looking at her photo.

...at the rate they're dying, will the GOP have enough supporters left by 2024, Dovey?
Only if 2024 is a billion years away or if democRATs cheat another election. I know which one I think has a better chance!

People die everyday josephine. Vaxed and unvaxed. I choose to celebrate the FACT that 99.7% now survive!

4 people I know got the Pfizer jab at least twice & they all got sick on Christmas day.

The nation of Gibraltar all got Pfizer too but everyone there is still getting COVID. Israel too.

I think their track record is poor & if Biden truly wants to get rid of this pandemic he should find a better vaccine from another provider. ...and soon.

Yeah this all why the people need to be left to make their own medical decisions.

None of those establishment politicians are interested in getting rid of the pandemic. They benefit too much from it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

IMG_3502.jpg

Yeah this all why the people need to be left to make their own medical decisions.

None of those establishment politicians are interested in getting rid of the pandemic. They benefit too much from it.

We need more choices.

Hopefully all this research on promising new candidates will reach the consumer in the near future, like those which were being tested in Nebraska earlier this year:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

IMG_3502.jpg

We need more choices.

Hopefully all this research on promising new candidates will reach the consumer in the near future, like those which were being tested in Nebraska earlier this year:

The important part is they remain choices and the state cannot start forcing it.

It's the political pushing that has caused people to refuse or hesitate.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

IMG_3502.jpg

We need more choices.

The important part is they remain choices and the state cannot start forcing it.

For those of us who don't perceive the State as our Enemy, we just want better safer products and more/better choices.

I just don't think that Pfizer cuts the mustard.

If they're getting all of these breakthrough cases after people were double vaxxed, its efficacy should be questioned.

Here's an American commenting glowingly on the US based NOvavax:

Strangely tho, it never seems to get approved even tho it just might be superior to either Pfizer or Moderna.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God hates the antivacksers.
Yea? God DEFINITELY hates abortion....some vaxes are made from abortion. What now, faggit ass?
271244153_10159793444617594_2095967646184368780_n.jpg

Every sperm is sacred.
God hates drug use too. Oh yea, and you're supposed to work. Read a Bible.

Life is mostly luck of the draw, Lokmeer.

What about all those faithful Christians in your country who went to Church every Sunday, didn't use drugs, prayed to your God, but still got COVID while attending Church and died?

They didn't deserve to, but they died.

Sometimes (perhaps usuallyn) life's not fair.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yea? God DEFINITELY hates abortion....some vaxes are made from abortion. What now, faggit ass?

Every sperm is sacred.

What about all those faithful Christians in your country who went to Church every Sunday, didn't use drugs, prayed to your God, but still got COVID while attending Church and died?

And what about those who lived through it and will still wind up in hell?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Every sperm is sacred.

How do you know they'll end up in Hell?

will you?

Or do you assume that you are one of God's chosen ones?

will the churgoers who were good all their lives, but caught COVID and died going to heaven?

How do you know, Lokmeer?

is everything guaranteed in life and in the afterlife?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Ask one question....

Get six thrown back at you....

will you?

will the churgoers who were good all their lives, but caught COVID and died going to heaven?

I swear, Joe is afraid to answer questions.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Ask one question....

Get six thrown back at you....

will you?

I swear, Joe is afraid to answer questions.
I bet that makes you so angry you want to just stomp your feet!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

IMG_3502.jpg

We need more choices.

For those of us who don't perceive the State as our Enemy, we just want better safer products and more/better choices.

I just don't think that Pfizer cuts the mustard.

If they're getting all of these breakthrough cases after people were double vaxxed, its efficacy should be questioned.

Here's an American commenting glowingly on the US based NOvavax:

Strangely tho, it never seems to get approved even tho it just might be superior to either Pfizer or Moderna.

I dont view you as an enemy.

Does that make you the authority on what medical interventions I need to take? Should you be making my medical decisions for me since we are not enemies?

It's fine not to perceive the state as an enemy. That doesnt mean you should give them the role of a parent or a guardian, either.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Does that make you the authority on what medical interventions I need to take? Should you be making my medical decisions for me since we are not enemies?

It's fine not to perceive the state as an enemy. That doesnt mean you should give them the role of a parent or a guardian, either.

Actually Dovey, I did not state what your vaccine choices should be in this forum - ever.

I haven't even told anti-vaxxer heres what they should do
I haven't condemned their choices

I've just advised them - if they don't wanna vaxx, at least be very careful because if they catch COVID it can kill them or make them very sick.

Like everyone else, I just hope the pandemic ends.
At the same time, I don't think what they have out there right now cuts the mustard.

Prizer doesn't seem to be good enough and is not putting much of a dent in this pandemic.
People are still dying, still getting infected at record rates

It's evident that better treatments are needed.

I'm for the best vaccines treatments, wherever they might come from. The USA, Cuba, Canada, whatever.

Ideally, I think the more choices we have available, unhindered by corporate greed, collusion or interference, the better chance we have of getting the pandemic under control.

However, in the real world, we know that the opposite is true.
Our choices are limited by those factors I've mentioned.

And yet, I don't perceive the government as mine enemy.
Greedy coporate profiteers maybe, but not my government at least.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
anyways, I wonder why this story turns into some ultrapolitical event, and people once again can't take it for what it is - a mini tragedy, another precious life snuffed out by a virulent disease. Do people in this forum even care about the woman who has passed? or do they just use it as an opportunity to snipe at each others' political affiliation?

It's not a left or right issue, but a tragic event.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
anyways, I wonder why this story turns into some ultrapolitical event, and people once again can't take it for what it is - a mini tragedy, another precious life snuffed out by a virulent disease. Do people in this forum even care about the woman who has passed? or do they just use it as an opportunity to snipe at each others' political affiliation?

Joe, I of course think it's tragic when anyone passes early. I don't care what their politics are. And I am sure many people mourn this woman. It's a damn shame Covid has killed so many.

But her death was an opportunity to poke fun at these people as well, because they just don't use common sense. I felt a little gallows humor was called for in this instance.

I do take issue with the fact that my attempt at gallows humor triggered all of the cons posting in this thread, but they do the same thing all the time, and it's just fine and dandy when they do it. Another example of their hypocrisy. And then Dove even claimed that they do it because we do it. Mmmmmhhhmmm.

Anyway...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Actually Dovey, I did not state what your vaccine choices should be in this forum - ever.

I've just advised them - if they don't wanna vaxx, at least be very careful because if they catch COVID it can kill them or make them very sick.

At the same time, I don't think what they have out there right now cuts the mustard.

Prizer doesn't seem to be good enough and is not putting much of a dent in this pandemic.

I'm for the best vaccines treatments, wherever they might come from. The USA, Cuba, Canada, whatever.

Ideally, I think the more choices we have available, unhindered by corporate greed, collusion or interference, the better chance we have of getting the pandemic under control.

No you didnt. BUT you have not been clear about what you think of the government(mostly ran by those greedy corporate profiteers) attempting to make the medical decisions of the people in the way of forced/coerced vaccination against Covid 1984.

Do you agree it should be left to the individual? Should the government be able to mandate or otherwise coerce the people to take a vaccine?

What say you?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Joe, I of course think it's tragic when anyone passes early. I don't care what their politics are. And I am sure many people mourn this woman. It's a damn shame Covid has killed so many.

But her death was an opportunity to poke fun at these people as well, because they just don't use common sense. I felt a little gallows humor was called for in this instance.

I do take issue with the fact that my attempt at gallows humor triggered all of the cons posting in this thread, but they do the same thing all the time, and it's just fine and dandy when they do it. Another example of their hypocrisy. And then Dove even claimed that they do it because we do it. Mmmmmhhhmmm.

Anyway...

Just take your drama and leave the thread.

You are not intelligent enough to add anything worthwhile.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No you didnt. BUT you have not been clear about what you think of the government(mostly ran by those greedy corporate profiteers) attempting to make the medical decisions of the people in the way of forced/coerced vaccination against Covid 1984.

Do you agree it should be left to the individual? Should the government be able to mandate or otherwise coerce the people to take a vaccine?

What say you?

I think the individual should be able to make their own decisions. However if they choose not to vaxx then they should be willing to give up certain privileges such as entering public places where there is a high risk of infection or they can infect others.

Vaxxed or unvaxed we need to accept that the world has changed & perhaps forever. I think a major reason why many can't accept these new mandates or restrictions is they yearn for the old times & wished things could be or go back to what the once we're. I think we all do. It's difficult to accept that the old ways and world are gone.

Sadly the party is over.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What say you?

I think the individual should be able to make their own decisions. However if they choose not to vaxx then they should be willing to give up certain privileges such as entering public places where there is a high risk of infection or they can infect others.

Vaxxed or unvaxed we need to accept that the world has changed & perhaps forever. I think a major reason why many can't accept these new mandates or restrictions is they yearn for the old times & wished things could be or go back to what the once we're. I think we all do. It's difficult to accept that the old ways and world are gone.

Sadly the party is over.

Joe.....that is the definition of coercion.

And it's a FACT that vaccinated people still spread Covid.

WHY should people be coerced to get a vaccine at the threat of being cut off from "priviledges"(which are actually rights btw).