Another anti-vaxxer, dead dead dead at 46

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont view you as an enemy.

Does that make you the authority on what medical interventions I need to take? Should you be making my medical decisions for me since we are not enemies?

It's fine not to perceive the state as an enemy. That doesnt mean you should give them the role of a parent or a guardian, either.

Actually Dovey, I did not state what your vaccine choices should be in this forum - ever.

I haven't even told anti-vaxxer heres what they should do
I haven't condemned their choices

I've just advised them - if they don't wanna vaxx, at least be very careful because if they catch COVID it can kill them or make them very sick.

Like everyone else, I just hope the pandemic ends.
At the same time, I don't think what they have out there right now cuts the mustard.

Prizer doesn't seem to be good enough and is not putting much of a dent in this pandemic.
People are still dying, still getting infected at record rates

It's evident that better treatments are needed.

I'm for the best vaccines treatments, wherever they might come from. The USA, Cuba, Canada, whatever.

Ideally, I think the more choices we have available, unhindered by corporate greed, collusion or interference, the better chance we have of getting the pandemic under control.

However, in the real world, we know that the opposite is true.
Our choices are limited by those factors I've mentioned.

And yet, I don't perceive the government as mine enemy.
Greedy coporate profiteers maybe, but not my government at least.

No you didnt. BUT you have not been clear about what you think of the government(mostly ran by those greedy corporate profiteers) attempting to make the medical decisions of the people in the way of forced/coerced vaccination against Covid 1984.

Do you agree it should be left to the individual? Should the government be able to mandate or otherwise coerce the people to take a vaccine?

What say you?

I think the individual should be able to make their own decisions. However if they choose not to vaxx then they should be willing to give up certain privileges such as entering public places where there is a high risk of infection or they can infect others.

Vaxxed or unvaxed we need to accept that the world has changed & perhaps forever. I think a major reason why many can't accept these new mandates or restrictions is they yearn for the old times & wished things could be or go back to what the once we're. I think we all do. It's difficult to accept that the old ways and world are gone.

Sadly the party is over.

Joe.....that is the definition of coercion.

And it's a FACT that vaccinated people still spread Covid.

WHY should people be coerced to get a vaccine at the threat of being cut off from "priviledges"(which are actually rights btw).

...and yet people vaxxed or unvaxed shouldn't be walking around or partying like it is pre-pandemic times either. Yes vaxxed people can get it and spread it. 4 people in my family got it on Christmas Day because they put their guards down thinking those Pfizer shots would protect them. And they may have been spreading it among others too.

I just don't go out much into crowds restaurants anymore because it's too risky now. I try to be outdoors as often as I can.

It's a different world now.

I think most things will have to be held outdoors with social distancing in effect from now on. Go to a restaurant - eat out on the balcony instead of the diner.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
However if they choose not to vaxx then they should be willing to give up certain privileges such as entering public places where there is a high risk of infection or they can infect others.

Vaxxed people can infect others too....so why not restrict them equally?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God hates the antivacksers.
Yea? God DEFINITELY hates abortion....some vaxes are made from abortion. What now, faggit ass?
271244153_10159793444617594_2095967646184368780_n.jpg

Every sperm is sacred.
God hates drug use too. Oh yea, and you're supposed to work. Read a Bible.

Life is mostly luck of the draw, Lokmeer.

What about all those faithful Christians in your country who went to Church every Sunday, didn't use drugs, prayed to your God, but still got COVID while attending Church and died?

They didn't deserve to, but they died.

Sometimes (perhaps usuallyn) life's not fair.
And what about those who lived through it and will still wind up in hell?

How do you know they'll end up in Hell?

will you?

Or do you assume that you are one of God's chosen ones?

will the churgoers who were good all their lives, but caught COVID and died going to heaven?

How do you know, Lokmeer?

is everything guaranteed in life and in the afterlife?
How do I know? Surely you dont think EVERYONE goes to heaven? Do you dingbat?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Does that make you the authority on what medical interventions I need to take? Should you be making my medical decisions for me since we are not enemies?

It's fine not to perceive the state as an enemy. That doesnt mean you should give them the role of a parent or a guardian, either.

Actually Dovey, I did not state what your vaccine choices should be in this forum - ever.

I've just advised them - if they don't wanna vaxx, at least be very careful because if they catch COVID it can kill them or make them very sick.

At the same time, I don't think what they have out there right now cuts the mustard.

Prizer doesn't seem to be good enough and is not putting much of a dent in this pandemic.

I'm for the best vaccines treatments, wherever they might come from. The USA, Cuba, Canada, whatever.

Ideally, I think the more choices we have available, unhindered by corporate greed, collusion or interference, the better chance we have of getting the pandemic under control.

No you didnt. BUT you have not been clear about what you think of the government(mostly ran by those greedy corporate profiteers) attempting to make the medical decisions of the people in the way of forced/coerced vaccination against Covid 1984.

Do you agree it should be left to the individual? Should the government be able to mandate or otherwise coerce the people to take a vaccine?

What say you?

I think the individual should be able to make their own decisions. However if they choose not to vaxx then they should be willing to give up certain privileges such as entering public places where there is a high risk of infection or they can infect others.

Vaxxed or unvaxed we need to accept that the world has changed & perhaps forever. I think a major reason why many can't accept these new mandates or restrictions is they yearn for the old times & wished things could be or go back to what the once we're. I think we all do. It's difficult to accept that the old ways and world are gone.

Sadly the party is over.
Anyone who wants to force that on me should be executed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What say you?

Sadly the party is over.

WHY should people be coerced to get a vaccine at the threat of being cut off from "priviledges"(which are actually rights btw).

...and yet people vaxxed or unvaxed shouldn't be walking around or partying like it is pre-pandemic times either. Yes vaxxed people can get it and spread it. 4 people in my family got it on Christmas Day because they put their guards down thinking those Pfizer shots would protect them. And they may have been spreading it among others too.

I just don't go out much into crowds restaurants anymore because it's too risky now. I try to be outdoors as often as I can.

I think most things will have to be held outdoors with social distancing in effect from now on. Go to a restaurant - eat out on the balcony instead of the diner.
Dont you worry about what I do josephine.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yea? God DEFINITELY hates abortion....some vaxes are made from abortion. What now, faggit ass?

Every sperm is sacred.

What about all those faithful Christians in your country who went to Church every Sunday, didn't use drugs, prayed to your God, but still got COVID while attending Church and died?

will you?

will the churgoers who were good all their lives, but caught COVID and died going to heaven?

And yet I question whether you'll make it to heaven Lokmeer.

You don't seem like a good Christian ta me.

Ya always express violence bigotry plus yer closet homosexuality often reveals itself. Ya said ya cheated on yer 3X wife. That doesn't seem ta bE Heaven material eh.

Seems ya got a Lotta brushing up ta do.
Maybe attend remedial Sunday School fer starters, eh.

Heaven isn't guaranteed

It's gotta be earned. ...Lokmeer!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What say you?

Sadly the party is over.

People do many things I personally think they shouldnt do. But i dont unilaterally decide what rules and laws get passed.

That's authoritarian thinking, Joe.

You'll always find it reasonable when its sold to you as common sense and something people SHOULD be doing. Right up until you realize that if the government can coerce a vaccine.... they can now coerce pretty much anything.

Should we mandate diabetics? Morbidly obese people? Why stop at Covid?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
However if they choose not to vaxx then they should be willing to give up certain privileges such as entering public places where there is a high risk of infection or they can infect others.

I double vaxxed got my vaxx card and while I could go into all of these places you anti vaxxers covet entry to, I voluntarily stay away from them now @The Prowler.
Bars restaurants art galleries concerts hockey games government buildings.The ski Hill. Indoor skating. I could go to all these places but I don't want to.

It's an infectious time Prowler. The world has changed. Accept it. Nothing is safe right now. Anyone can get covid. 4 members of my family came down with it on Christmas Day.

They were all double vaxxed with Pfizer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I double vaxxed got my vaxx card and while I could go into all of these places you anti vaxxers covet entry to, I voluntarily stay away from them now @The Prowler.
Bars restaurants art galleries concerts hockey games government buildings.The ski Hill. Indoor skating. I could go to all these places but I don't want to.

It's an infectious time Prowler. The world has changed. Accept it. Nothing is safe right now. Anyone can get covid. 4 members of my family came down with it on Christmas Day.

They were all double vaxxed with Pfizer.

Vaccinated people can still spread Covid. So it makes absolutely no sense to even mandate it.

It's still wrong even if it did prevent spread. But it doesnt even do that.

The ONLY benefit of the vaccine is to the one who receives it. You can catch it and spread it but you wont get a severe case or die.

So why cant people make their own decisions for what level of risk they are willing to take? No one should be fired or prevented from participating in society if they decide they prefer the risk of Covid over a vaccine. Or if they've already had Covid and have natural immunity.

It's insane, authoritarian, unethical and it's based on a factual falsehood.

Personal choice has nothing to do with the virus itself. Talking about the virus and people catching it or referencing the severe cases(most are not serious at all btw) says nothing about the government trying to coerce people into a taking a vaccine.

Individuals are capable of assessing their own risk and making their own decisions with their doctors and this really needs to be respected. If it was? The vaccination rate would be better. People would be happy to make sacrifices. Now that its tainted in aggresive and dehumanizing politics that isnt possible now.

Force and coercion cant be accepted and it just makes the situation worse.

Last edited:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
California Deputy DA Who Fought Vaccine Mandate Dies Abruptly After Falling Ill With COVID at Age 46
Allison Quinn
Tue, January 4, 2022, 6:17 AM

A deputy district attorney and up-and-coming Republican political star in California’s Orange County has died abruptly after telling friends she contracted COVID-19.

Kelly Ernby, a presumed candidate for the state Assembly in 2022, was only 46 years old. According to the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, she fell ill shortly after speaking out against vaccine mandates at a rally organized by Turning Point USA on Dec. 4.

At least she died doing what she loved, fighting against covid.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Every sperm is sacred.

will you?

Ya always express violence bigotry plus yer closet homosexuality often reveals itself. Ya said ya cheated on yer 3X wife. That doesn't seem ta bE Heaven material eh.

Heaven isn't guaranteed

Oh I cheated on that cunt more than 3X, dummy. Thats was my EX wife BTW. I recognize the homo comment is just your way of dealing with your inadequacies. Beta males like you are seriously intimidated by real men like me.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Every sperm is sacred.

will you?

Heaven isn't guaranteed

Oh I cheated on that cunt more than 3X, dummy. Thats was my EX wife BTW. I recognize the homo comment is just your way of dealing with your inadequacies. Beta males like you are seriously intimidated by real men like me.

Then you're not going to heaven.

10 commandments sez 'Tho shalt not commit adultery'

Simple as that.

Lotta people comment on your closet homosexuality too, Lokmeer. You call everyone in this forum a faggit etc. Yer Def homerotically obsessed Bud. Seek help man.

Homosexuality is a grave sin in Christianity. Transgressors go to Hell eh?

Yer God hates fags too rite?

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Every sperm is sacred.

will you?

Heaven isn't guaranteed

Simple as that.

Lotta people comment on your closet homosexuality too, Lokmeer. You call everyone in this forum a faggit etc. Yer Def homerotically obsessed Bud. Seek help man.

God hates fags. I'm not one. I'm going to heaven. Sorry about your luck.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
California Deputy DA Who Fought Vaccine Mandate Dies Abruptly After Falling Ill With COVID at Age 46
Allison Quinn
Tue, January 4, 2022, 6:17 AM

A deputy district attorney and up-and-coming Republican political star in California’s Orange County has died abruptly after telling friends she contracted COVID-19.

Kelly Ernby, a presumed candidate for the state Assembly in 2022, was only 46 years old. According to the
, she fell ill shortly after speaking out against vaccine mandates at a rally organized by Turning Point USA on Dec. 4.

At least she died doing what she loved, fighting against covid.

Except this clearly says she was fighting MANDATES.

You know the fact you guys just either ignore this or really cannot tell the difference is actually SCARY to the rest of us? It's like being tied to a chair while a drunk toddler plays with a loaded gun on the ground in front of you.

You guys really cannot see the difference between individual rights and government and its fucking scary.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Every sperm is sacred.

will you?

Heaven isn't guaranteed

Simple as that.

As da Man say..."God Hates Fags"

Im afraid That's you...Lokmeer!

No heaven fer you Bud

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Every sperm is sacred.

will you?

Heaven isn't guaranteed

Simple as that.

As da Man say..."God Hates Fags"

Im afraid That's you...Lokmeer!

No heaven fer you Bud

I support everything Phelps said in that video.

“’If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

“For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error,” (
).

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
God does hate faggots. Yes.
He must really hate you, then. How many times have you fantasized about Admin sucking cock today?

Are you Catholic? Hve you been to confession about this problem of yours?
I'm not a faggot you brain dead idiot

You must really love Trump considering all the times you whine about him

logic, fuckstick, apply it.

That's what all closet cases say. You are the biggest closet case I have ever run across, and I lived in San Francisco. You should be in the Guiness Book of World Records for being the 'straight' man who talks about sucking cock more than anyone else on the planet in the history of humankind.

I do not fantasize about Trump sucking cock, you tool, nor have I ever once posted about it. Nor do I post about him anywhere near as much as you post -- longingly and sexually, always sexually -- about Admin. Your logic is way off, fuckbuckle.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He must really hate you, then. How many times have you fantasized about Admin sucking cock today?

That's what all closet cases say. You are the biggest closet case I have ever run across, and I lived in San Francisco. You should be in the Guiness Book of World Records for being the 'straight' man who talks about sucking cock more than anyone else on the planet in the history of humankind.

I do not fantasize about Trump sucking cock, you tool, nor have I ever once posted about it. Nor do I post about him anywhere near as much as you post -- longingly and sexually, always sexually -- about Admin. Your logic is way off, fuckbuckle.
So basically according to your logic you are secretly in love with your idol Trump.

thanks for sharing, idiot

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Have you had any cock today, Cock Robbing?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Seriously Big is so straight, so comfortable and secure in his straightness, that he has no issue posting homo erotic anything about sucking cock.

He is more likely to just say "Admin still sucks cock tho" to this than defend his hetro status lol.

And this is coming from someone who KNOWS. Big will do things that closeted gay men trying to seem straight would never ever do....with enthusiasm. Big will leave work early to do those things too :D

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Speaking of the closet.....

I want all faggits dead or at least in the closet where they belong.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously Big is so straight, so comfortable and secure in his straightness, that he has no issue posting homo erotic anything about sucking cock.

He is more likely to just say "Admin still sucks cock tho" to this than defend his hetro status lol.

And this is coming from someone who KNOWS. Big will do things that closeted gay men trying to seem straight would never ever do....with enthusiasm. Big will leave work early to do those things too :D

He does have a problem with it. It seems to be an addiction. He simply cannot not post about admin sucking cock. You know, plenty of closet cases sleep with women. I think you've been gaslit. When was the last time you slept with him?