Another anti-vaxxer, dead dead dead at 46

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Okay so......what's the irony here?

The sad thing is making me cum is evidently easier than answering any of my simple questions and 2 members of team blue couldnt even do THAT.

What CAN you people do? Besides destroy western civilization?
Ill consider it, when you stop repeating the same response over and over and over,

Consider what? Getting me off?

Alright but I'm gonna let you know first, if you fail.....you die. New year, new rules!

:Excited6:
It wouldn't be fair to him as you don't have a cock

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The sad thing is making me cum is evidently easier than answering any of my simple questions and 2 members of team blue couldnt even do THAT.

So you're saying I made you cum?

Are you saying you could?

Well, I sure ain't no Kevin.
Kevin Musta been good cuz people are still talking about it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you a Murd tho?

I've often said if I had to be stuck in person with any of the resident lefties for the day.....I'd go with Lotus over Oak or Murd.

On the basis that she would probably also be uncomfortable so we would make the best of it and like play tic tac toe or something, until we could back to insulting eachothers politics on the net. I do not think she would do anything that would make it an emotionally and mentally unsafe experience. Oak would. Murd would.

Also if anything sexy occurred I highly doubt she would run to the forums to discuss it for the next several years. I could be wrong. I dont think I am though.

Is it a shocker that people who feel the need to publically brag about getting into a certain persons pants are ones who couldnt get the job done? All that drama for nothing.

You know things Murd and Poof do.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes yes it's a mystery how I let that one get away :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ill consider it, when you stop repeating the same response over and over and over,

Consider what? Getting me off?

Alright but I'm gonna let you know first, if you fail.....you die. New year, new rules!

:Excited6:
It wouldn't be fair to him as you don't have a cock

I do have a glock

Isnt that the same thing?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It STILL needs to be up to the individual.

Where does the line get drawn? Why would this logic only apply to Covid?

This is an argument for getting a vaccine and taking precautions to prevent catching the chinese aids. Its NOT an argument for allowing the government to mandate or otherwise coerce people into getting medical interventions of any kind. THATS the issue.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you a Murd tho?

I've often said if I had to be stuck in person with any of the resident lefties for the day.....I'd go with Lotus over Oak or Murd.

On the basis that she would probably also be uncomfortable so we would make the best of it and like play tic tac toe or something, until we could back to insulting eachothers politics on the net. I do not think she would do anything that would make it an emotionally and mentally unsafe experience. Oak would. Murd would.

Also if anything sexy occurred I highly doubt she would run to the forums to discuss it for the next several years. I could be wrong. I dont think I am though.

Is it a shocker that people who feel the need to publically brag about getting into a certain persons pants are ones who couldnt get the job? All that drama for nothing.

I am a firm believer in the fact that sex is between the people having it. That's part of what makes it so incredible, imo.

I'm a decent person, honestly, and do not treat any of the righties in my life badly. Some of them I even love. Just sayin. Doesn't mean, of course, that I don't think they should seek help. :Awesomeness:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe this Kelly Ernby person shared one too many bottles & wasn't careful who she passed the bottle around with, eh?

IMG_3502.jpg

Aside from being antivax She didn't look like she was taking any precautions either.

You can be antivax but at least don't be stupid about it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't think that's why, though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you a Murd tho?

Is it a shocker that people who feel the need to publically brag about getting into a certain persons pants are ones who couldnt get the job? All that drama for nothing.

I am a firm believer in the fact that sex is between the people having it. That's part of what makes it so incredible, imo.

I'm a decent person, honestly, and do not treat any of the righties in my life badly. Some of them I even love. Just sayin. Doesn't mean, of course, that I don't think they should seek help. :Awesomeness:

Indeed.

I dont know the righties you know so I cant really agree or disagree on that part... but I used the think that first part was common sense. It is to me at least.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe this Kelly Ernby person shared one too many bottles & wasn't careful who she passed the bottle around with, eh?

IMG_3502.jpg

Aside from being antivax She didn't look like she was taking any precautions either.

You can be antivax but at least don't be stupid about it.

Was she really anti vaxx though? Or just against the mandates?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

IMG_3502.jpg

...regardles of her political leanings, She even makes me feel sad looking at her photo.

Another beautiful life snuffed out.

...at the rate they're dying, will the GOP have enough supporters left by 2024, Dovey?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

IMG_3502.jpg

...regardles of her political leanings, She even makes me feel sad looking at her photo.

...at the rate they're dying, will the GOP have enough supporters left by 2024, Dovey?

The only political thing about the vaccines is that MOST right wingers(the repubs, the cons, the Trumptards(hi) and the libertarians) are all entirely opposed to MANDATES.

The personal decision on whether or not to get vaccinated isnt really political. It looks like that....but it's really not. Resistence to Covid vaccination is more VOCAL among the right. But there has been a lot of hesitancy among dems as well.

I know the BLM leftists that go to Michigan state and work at the CBD and Kratom shop confessed to me that they were afraid of the vaccine but LIED about getting it because.....they dont want to be called Republicans.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

IMG_3502.jpg

Only if 2024 is a billion years away or if democRATs cheat another election. I know which one I think has a better chance!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

IMG_3502.jpg

Only if 2024 is a billion years away or if democRATs cheat another election. I know which one I think has a better chance!

Regardless of her political leanings I feel sad for her & her family @Lokmar.

But if a person decides not to vaxx, at least take precautions, eh?

This virus can be deadly.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

IMG_3502.jpg

People die everyday josephine. Vaxed and unvaxed. I choose to celebrate the FACT that 99.7% now survive!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

IMG_3502.jpg

People die everyday josephine. Vaxed and unvaxed. I choose to celebrate the FACT that 99.7% now survive!

Another sad story similar to the OP but in Canada:

They don't deserve to die but they do.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

IMG_3502.jpg

When is this from? Is this the Delta surge? Or is this more recent?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

IMG_3502.jpg

Wow! Canduhduh is a shithole! I thought that gubmints healthcare was great? Fuck, poor bastards dying in isolation and shit.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

IMG_3502.jpg

It was last year.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

IMG_3502.jpg

It was last year.

Ah. Okay. I don't think Omicron is that much to worry about.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Weird how the MSM rarely, if ever, talks about how many of teh vaxxed end up dying from the boogey covidz or how problematic the vaccines are proving to be.

Anyone would think that these people have an agenda?
They seem to be increasing the intensity of the propaganda.

Interesting times....

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

IMG_3502.jpg

Wow! Canduhduh is a shithole! I thought that gubmints healthcare was great? Fuck, poor bastards dying in isolation and shit.

Is Orange County a shithole too, Lokmeer?

GOP Woman was relatively young, rich, had access to some of the best hospitals in the United States where she lived but she still died eh.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

IMG_3502.jpg

Is Orange County a shithole too, Lokmeer?

GOP Woman was relatively young rich, had access to some of the best hospitals in the United States where she lived but she still died eh.

Hell no! Orange County is pretty good, other than the cunt lib Demings thats trying to lock everyone up! I walked about there last month free as a bird! No masks anywhere! It was even better before biden took all the Regeneron away! They used to give it out FREE to ANYONE! If that poor Cucknadian worker jonesing for some fukin soup was in Orange Country, he'd have a room AND chicken soup!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

IMG_3502.jpg

And if the government forces my 16 year old with a heart murmur to get the Pfizer vaccine(since the J&J isnt yet approved for her age group) and she dies from myocarditis.....is she just a casualty?

Will lefties be posting her story too?

Or are we just anti vax trash who opposed mandates and thusly are subhumans?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

IMG_3502.jpg

And if the government forces my 16 year old with a heart murmur to get the Pfizer vaccine(since the J&J isnt yet approved for her age group) and she dies from myocarditis.....is she just a casualty?

Hell, you'll be lucky if you get it reported as a jab death. Libs lie. My son in law could give out narcs easier than record/report a jab death.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

That would not make the MSM.

InfoWars or some other right-wing media might report on it, but The Left has effectively convinced themselves that all right-wing media lies.