Another anti-vaxxer, dead dead dead at 46

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can still spread covid even if you are vaccinated. So even the only (still bad) argument in favor of forced vaccination isnt a thing.

So WHY should people be FORCED to get a vaccine? That's the damn question. I dont care if some maskhole wants to pretend they are morally superior for wearing a mask while they find it to a funny "riot" if someone died of Covid.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
God hates the antivacksers.

Yeah. God wants everyone to be forced by the government to all get the same medical interventions and get raped in bathrooms quietly.

Said no religious book ever. Except maybe Catholic priests and mormon rape cults.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah. God wants everyone to be forced by the government to all get the same medical interventions and get raped in bathrooms quietly.

Said no religious book ever. Except maybe Catholic priests and mormon rape cults.

Yup. Vaccines and bathroom rapes by transsexuals have strong causal ties. Good catch, Dove!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
you didn't answer shit you brain dead moron

Me not answering and you not liking my answer are two different things, sweetness and light.

He asked you about VACCINES. You went off about MASKS.

Are you people OKAY?
Yep.. she's that fucking dumb

Same thing happened yesterday. Admin posted about forced vaccines .....but it was an article about monoclonal antibody supplies and HE went off about masks.

I think they broke.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
you didn't answer shit you brain dead moron

Me not answering and you not liking my answer are two different things, sweetness and light.

He asked you about VACCINES. You went off about MASKS.

Are you people OKAY?
Yep.. she's that fucking dumb

Same thing happened yesterday. Admin posted about forced vaccines .....but it was an article about monoclonal antibody supplies and HE went off about masks.

I think they broke.
Intellectually broke... for sure

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yup. Vaccines and bathroom rapes by transsexuals have strong causal ties.

Answer the real question. Why should people be forced to take the Covid vaccine?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It must suck to not be able to answer simple questions directly and not proudly own your stance because you know its fucked.

I cant stand the weak. One of these days, you'll be the first to be eaten.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Answer the real question. Why should people be forced to take the Covid vaccine?

Answer this question first: When did I say vaccines should be forced? Answer it honestly or shut the fuck up about this with me, Dove. You are forever telling me what I think and believe and you are always fucking wrong.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Answer this question first: When did I say vaccines should be forced? Answer it honestly or shut the fuck up about this with me, Dove. You are forever trelling me what I think and believe and you are always fucking wrong.

Oh so your OP isnt you laughing at someone who died of covid AFTER they opposed vaccine mandates? As if she deserved it for opposing force?

Read your own post. Slow.

WHY should people be forced to get the vaccine?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
California Deputy DA Who Fought Vaccine Mandate Dies Abruptly After Falling Ill With COVID at Age 46
Allison Quinn
Tue, January 4, 2022, 6:17 AM

A deputy district attorney and up-and-coming Republican political star in California’s Orange County has died abruptly after telling friends she contracted COVID-19.

Kelly Ernby, a presumed candidate for the state Assembly in 2022, was only 46 years old. According to the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, she fell ill shortly after speaking out against vaccine mandates at a rally organized by Turning Point USA on Dec. 4.

Why do you lie? She was not anti-vaccination, you lying toilet creature. She was anti-mandate and her family said he was fully vaccinated, you disgusting shit monster.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
California Deputy DA Who Fought Vaccine Mandate Dies Abruptly After Falling Ill With COVID at Age 46
Allison Quinn
Tue, January 4, 2022, 6:17 AM

A deputy district attorney and up-and-coming Republican political star in California’s Orange County has died abruptly after telling friends she contracted COVID-19.

Kelly Ernby, a presumed candidate for the state Assembly in 2022, was only 46 years old. According to the
, she fell ill shortly after speaking out against vaccine mandates at a rally organized by Turning Point USA on Dec. 4.

Why do you lie? He was not anti-vaccination, you lying toilet creature. He was qnti-mqndate and his family said he was fully vaccinated, you disgusting shit monster.

She gets pissed that we tell her what she thinks......but she wont articulate any of her thoughts clearly.

So we are left to wonder why the fuck someone would laugh at this death and all the info she gave was this woman was opposed to vaccine mandates

So shes laughing that someone who opposed vaccine mandates died of Covid and saying it's an irony

Pretty clear she thinks people should be forced to be vaccinated. Because if we oppose that it's funny if we die.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Answer this question first: When did I say vaccines should be forced? Answer it honestly or shut the fuck up about this with me, Dove. You are forever trelling me what I think and believe and you are always fucking wrong.

Oh so your OP isnt you laughing at someone who died of covid AFTER they opposed vaccine mandates? As if she deserved it for opposing force?

Read your own post. Slow.

WHY should people be forced to get the vaccine?

My op is not about vaccine mandates. It's about the irony here. I took no stance on mandates. You read the op, slowly (not "slow." Learn proper English, too.)

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

Answer this question first: When did I say vaccines should be forced? Answer it honestly or shut the fuck up about this with me, Dove. You are forever telling me what I think and believe and you are always fucking wrong.
I get that nonsense from her almost daily

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Wear one of these, you selfish fucks.

kn95-msk-800x-6039814c7fdaa.png

Oh, wait, I forgot about my new year's resolution. I meant, Wear one of these, you misguided yet innocent, sweet things.

Is that the Israeli endorsed super duper Covidz mask which retails at $19.99?
Oh, lord. STFU. When you wear it, you can tell it's a better mask than the flimsy surgical ones.
If the vaccine works what do you need this mask for?

OMG. Read something that's not propaganda now and then. Everyone knows you can still get covid even when vaccinated, fool. The fact is, your chances of dying are lower if you're vaccinated. You can still get it and spread it, fool.
So how does me not having the vax impact your chances of dying since you do have the vax? :Popcorn:

OMG. Are you serious?

I am not afraid of dying of Covid. I already had it and didn't die. But obviously, Covid is doing some weird shit to all kinds of people with immune system issues. You never know who it's going to kill. I don't want that on my conscience, so I wear a mask. I don't even want to be responsible for killing a hater like you. But I guess you need a soul to bother with a mask. I can't buy a soul for you.

Fuckwit. I already answered. Read it. Im not going to keep typing it over and over because of your low IQ issues. Get a special ed teacher for that.
I take it that quote was for me shit for brains? You've never answered that question because you CANNOT, well truthfully anyway... LOSER whose politics even confuses herself!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh, wait, I forgot about my new year's resolution. I meant, Wear one of these, you misguided yet innocent, sweet things.

Oh, lord. STFU. When you wear it, you can tell it's a better mask than the flimsy surgical ones.

OMG. Read something that's not propaganda now and then. Everyone knows you can still get covid even when vaccinated, fool. The fact is, your chances of dying are lower if you're vaccinated. You can still get it and spread it, fool.
So how does me not having the vax impact your chances of dying since you do have the vax? :Popcorn:

OMG. Are you serious?

I am not afraid of dying of Covid. I already had it and didn't die. But obviously, Covid is doing some weird shit to all kinds of people with immune system issues. You never know who it's going to kill. I don't want that on my conscience, so I wear a mask. I don't even want to be responsible for killing a hater like you. But I guess you need a soul to bother with a mask. I can't buy a soul for you.

Fuckwit. I already answered. Read it. Im not going to keep typing it over and over because of your low IQ issues. Get a special ed teacher for that.
I take it that quote was for me shit for brains? You've never answered that question because you CANNOT, well truthfully anyway... LOSER whose politics even confuses herself!
BINGO

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It actually stuns me that she is able to skip right past logical objections to her illogic, and just keep repeating the same false claims over and over and over. I've never seen anything quite like it.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

It's like talking to some ppl on the old Yahoos... they have their macros already at hand on a Word 2.0 spreadsheet, and if they don't quite fit the conversation just toss in some ad homs and get a big hammer.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OMG. Are you serious?

I'm not in any way confused by my beliefs. Sorry you are. I know nuance and non-black/white thinking are very confusing to the low IQ crowd. So sorry.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It must suck to not be able to answer simple questions directly and not proudly own your stance because you know its fucked.

It must to be cognitively, not there.

What do you THINK is happening in this OP? Let's try this.

State your premise coherently and maybe we walk real slow through each point.

Put a helmet on first.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It must to be cognitively, not there.

What do you THINK is happening in this OP? Let's try this.

State your premise coherently and maybe we walk real slow through each point.

Put a helmet on first.

Let me see if I can figure out how to walk real slow. Where is my real slow, anyway?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

OMG. Are you serious?

I'm not in any way confused by my beliefs. Sorry you are. I know nuance and non-black/white thinking are very confusing to the low IQ crowd. So sorry.

You appear very confused though and are confusing your readers.

I answered your question now can you answer mine? WHY are you mocking this womans death because she opposed mandates? What is the "irony" here?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's like talking to some ppl on the old Yahoos... they have their macros already at hand on a Word 2.0 spreadsheet, and if they don't quite fit the conversation just toss in some ad homs and get a big hammer.
Does your fake nose quite fit on your face? Monster?