Another anti-vaxxer, dead dead dead at 46

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yer God hates fags too rite?
God does hate faggots. Yes.
He must really hate you, then. How many times have you fantasized about Admin sucking cock today?

Are you Catholic? Hve you been to confession about this problem of yours?
I'm not a faggot you brain dead idiot

You must really love Trump considering all the times you whine about him

logic, fuckstick, apply it.

That's what all closet cases say. You are the biggest closet case I have ever run across, and I lived in San Francisco. You should be in the Guiness Book of World Records for being the 'straight' man who talks about sucking cock more than anyone else on the planet in the history of humankind.

I do not fantasize about Trump sucking cock, you tool, nor have I ever once posted about it. Nor do I post about him anywhere near as much as you post -- longingly and sexually, always sexually -- about Admin. Your logic is way off, fuckbuckle.

Seriously Big is so straight, so comfortable and secure in his straightness, that he has no issue posting homo erotic anything about sucking cock.

He is more likely to just say "Admin still sucks cock tho" to this than defend his hetro status lol.

And this is coming from someone who KNOWS. Big will do things that closeted gay men trying to seem straight would never ever do....with enthusiasm. Big will leave work early to do those things too :D

He does have a problem with it. It seems to be an addiction. He simply cannot not post about admin sucking cock. You know, plenty of closet cases sleep with women. I think you've been gaslit. When was the last time you slept with him?
Yea, yea, yea. All faggit haters are closet fags and all gun owners dont have dicks. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He must really hate you, then. How many times have you fantasized about Admin sucking cock today?

That's what all closet cases say. You are the biggest closet case I have ever run across, and I lived in San Francisco. You should be in the Guiness Book of World Records for being the 'straight' man who talks about sucking cock more than anyone else on the planet in the history of humankind.

I do not fantasize about Trump sucking cock, you tool, nor have I ever once posted about it. Nor do I post about him anywhere near as much as you post -- longingly and sexually, always sexually -- about Admin. Your logic is way off, fuckbuckle.

Seriously Big is so straight, so comfortable and secure in his straightness, that he has no issue posting homo erotic anything about sucking cock.

He is more likely to just say "Admin still sucks cock tho" to this than defend his hetro status lol.

And this is coming from someone who KNOWS. Big will do things that closeted gay men trying to seem straight would never ever do....with enthusiasm. Big will leave work early to do those things too :D

He does have a problem with it. It seems to be an addiction. He simply cannot not post about admin sucking cock. You know, plenty of closet cases sleep with women. I think you've been gaslit. When was the last time you slept with him?
admin does suck cock tho

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I know very well closet cases will sleep with women.

We both know what those closet cases WONT do though, right? Big will do that thing until you start showing symptoms of a stroke.

I once read a news article about a woman who died while receiving oral sex. And Big is the first person I thought of.

He was hard....very hard... to get over. I'm JS.

I think the last time I was physically intimate with Big was right before my 30th birthday. So about 11 years ago.

He definately isnt closeted gay though :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yea, yea, yea. All faggit haters are closet fags and all gun owners dont have dicks. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.

A lot of gun owners dont have dicks!

My guns are my dicks!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yer clearly a closet homo, Lokmeer.

Cuz yer always calling everyone a faggit.

Therefore No heaven for you!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Big is like a troll Energizer bunny.

Once he lays in on ya, it's best to stay very still and wait for him to finish. Lmao.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

admin does suck cock tho
Tru dat!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Speaking of the closet.....

I want all faggits dead or at least in the closet where they belong.
Why do you suddenly hate your butt buddy Pauncho Posterior?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Once he lays in on ya, it's best to stay very still and wait for him to finish. Lmao.
So Stubby likes the so called "Dead fuck"? Maybe that makes it easier for him to imagine he's with a tall manly man.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If you were stranded on a deserted island with no cock to suck what would you do?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So Stubby likes the so called "Dead fuck"? Maybe that makes it easier for him to imagine he's with a tall manly man.
Is this why you wear high heels in a community shower?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I know very well closet cases will sleep with women.

We both know what those closet cases WONT do though, right? Big will do that thing until you start showing symptoms of a stroke.

I once read a news article about a woman who died while receiving oral sex. And Big is the first person I thought of.

He was hard....very hard... to get over. I'm JS.

I think the last time I was physically intimate with Big was right before my 30th birthday. So about 11 years ago.

He definately isnt closeted gay though :D
I'm good then. I eat it till she glazes my face. I can tell by the taste and the throbbing around my tongue!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yer clearly a closet homo, Lokmeer.

Cuz yer always calling everyone a faggit.

Therefore No heaven for you!
Go to hell, josephine. Ya faggit assed faggit!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I was talking about trolling but it's good to know where your mind is lol.

So are you gonna make me cum or do you chose death?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I want you to go to chop chop square and profess your love for hollifaggit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I want you to go to chop chop square and profess your love for hollifaggit.

H is gonna run up in here and beat me with his purse :LOL3:

Good thing I have a few loaded dicks to grab!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

"Cock" Bigly Buffon

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"Cock" Bigly Buffon
^^^^Closet Case Alert! Oh wait, he's pretty open about sukin the "D".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"Cock" Bigly Buffon

I can wear one if it helps you feel more comfortable.

But if I wear it......I'm gonna use it!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont view you as an enemy.

Does that make you the authority on what medical interventions I need to take? Should you be making my medical decisions for me since we are not enemies?

It's fine not to perceive the state as an enemy. That doesnt mean you should give them the role of a parent or a guardian, either.

Actually Dovey, I did not state what your vaccine choices should be in this forum - ever.

I haven't even told anti-vaxxer heres what they should do
I haven't condemned their choices

I've just advised them - if they don't wanna vaxx, at least be very careful because if they catch COVID it can kill them or make them very sick.

Like everyone else, I just hope the pandemic ends.
At the same time, I don't think what they have out there right now cuts the mustard.

Prizer doesn't seem to be good enough and is not putting much of a dent in this pandemic.
People are still dying, still getting infected at record rates

It's evident that better treatments are needed.

I'm for the best vaccines treatments, wherever they might come from. The USA, Cuba, Canada, whatever.

Ideally, I think the more choices we have available, unhindered by corporate greed, collusion or interference, the better chance we have of getting the pandemic under control.

However, in the real world, we know that the opposite is true.
Our choices are limited by those factors I've mentioned.

And yet, I don't perceive the government as mine enemy.
Greedy coporate profiteers maybe, but not my government at least.

No you didnt. BUT you have not been clear about what you think of the government(mostly ran by those greedy corporate profiteers) attempting to make the medical decisions of the people in the way of forced/coerced vaccination against Covid 1984.

Do you agree it should be left to the individual? Should the government be able to mandate or otherwise coerce the people to take a vaccine?

What say you?

I think the individual should be able to make their own decisions. However if they choose not to vaxx then they should be willing to give up certain privileges such as entering public places where there is a high risk of infection or they can infect others.

Vaxxed or unvaxed we need to accept that the world has changed & perhaps forever. I think a major reason why many can't accept these new mandates or restrictions is they yearn for the old times & wished things could be or go back to what the once we're. I think we all do. It's difficult to accept that the old ways and world are gone.

Sadly the party is over.

Joe.....that is the definition of coercion.

And it's a FACT that vaccinated people still spread Covid.

WHY should people be coerced to get a vaccine at the threat of being cut off from "priviledges"(which are actually rights btw).

...and yet people vaxxed or unvaxed shouldn't be walking around or partying like it is pre-pandemic times either. Yes vaxxed people can get it and spread it. 4 people in my family got it on Christmas Day because they put their guards down thinking those Pfizer shots would protect them. And they may have been spreading it among others too.

I just don't go out much into crowds restaurants anymore because it's too risky now. I try to be outdoors as often as I can.

It's a different world now.

I think most things will have to be held outdoors with social distancing in effect from now on. Go to a restaurant - eat out on the balcony instead of the diner.

People do many things I personally think they shouldnt do. But i dont unilaterally decide what rules and laws get passed.

That's authoritarian thinking, Joe.

You'll always find it reasonable when its sold to you as common sense and something people SHOULD be doing. Right up until you realize that if the government can coerce a vaccine.... they can now coerce pretty much anything.

Should we mandate diabetics? Morbidly obese people? Why stop at Covid?

...but don't you think restrictions are necessary to help stop the spread of the coronavirus Dovey?

If everyone does their own thing doesn't follow any rules a lot more people get sick and of course it costs money to house more sick people.

Yeah sometimes we have to sacrifice something for the Greater good. It's not about me me me.

A lot of you feel 'deprived' but even tho I can do all these things many antivaxxers cant I don't want to go these venues anymore.

It's a difficult challenging time but people have gotta get used to it.

Previous generations had their own challenges too. Compared with the Great Depression or World War II this pandemic is nothing.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Does that make you the authority on what medical interventions I need to take? Should you be making my medical decisions for me since we are not enemies?

It's fine not to perceive the state as an enemy. That doesnt mean you should give them the role of a parent or a guardian, either.

Actually Dovey, I did not state what your vaccine choices should be in this forum - ever.

I've just advised them - if they don't wanna vaxx, at least be very careful because if they catch COVID it can kill them or make them very sick.

At the same time, I don't think what they have out there right now cuts the mustard.

Prizer doesn't seem to be good enough and is not putting much of a dent in this pandemic.

I'm for the best vaccines treatments, wherever they might come from. The USA, Cuba, Canada, whatever.

Ideally, I think the more choices we have available, unhindered by corporate greed, collusion or interference, the better chance we have of getting the pandemic under control.

No you didnt. BUT you have not been clear about what you think of the government(mostly ran by those greedy corporate profiteers) attempting to make the medical decisions of the people in the way of forced/coerced vaccination against Covid 1984.

Do you agree it should be left to the individual? Should the government be able to mandate or otherwise coerce the people to take a vaccine?

What say you?

I think the individual should be able to make their own decisions. However if they choose not to vaxx then they should be willing to give up certain privileges such as entering public places where there is a high risk of infection or they can infect others.

Vaxxed or unvaxed we need to accept that the world has changed & perhaps forever. I think a major reason why many can't accept these new mandates or restrictions is they yearn for the old times & wished things could be or go back to what the once we're. I think we all do. It's difficult to accept that the old ways and world are gone.

Sadly the party is over.

WHY should people be coerced to get a vaccine at the threat of being cut off from "priviledges"(which are actually rights btw).

...and yet people vaxxed or unvaxed shouldn't be walking around or partying like it is pre-pandemic times either. Yes vaxxed people can get it and spread it. 4 people in my family got it on Christmas Day because they put their guards down thinking those Pfizer shots would protect them. And they may have been spreading it among others too.

I just don't go out much into crowds restaurants anymore because it's too risky now. I try to be outdoors as often as I can.

I think most things will have to be held outdoors with social distancing in effect from now on. Go to a restaurant - eat out on the balcony instead of the diner.

People do many things I personally think they shouldnt do. But i dont unilaterally decide what rules and laws get passed.

You'll always find it reasonable when its sold to you as common sense and something people SHOULD be doing. Right up until you realize that if the government can coerce a vaccine.... they can now coerce pretty much anything.

...but don't you think restrictions are necessary to help stop the spread of the coronavirus Dovey?

If everyone does their own thing doesn't follow any rules a lot more people get sick and of course it costs money to house more sick people.

Yeah sometimes we have to sacrifice something for the Greater good. It's not about me me me.

A lot of you feel 'deprived' but even tho I can do all these things many antivaxxers cant I don't want to go these venues anymore.

Previous generations had their own challenges too. Compared with the Great Depression or World War II this pandemic is nothing.
Restrictions are stupid. You're a faggit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What say you?

Sadly the party is over.

1. No, I dont. I think people need to take responsibility for their own health and be educated with objective info and take precautions to prevent catching it. Responsibility comes with living in a free society that recognizes the unique needs of individuals.

2. People are more likely to make responsible choices for themselves when given the info and tools to do so without all the political fluff, propaganda and pushing. If we put rules on people regarding their health for covid......there is no reason why we wouldnt start that shit for everything you could make these arguments for.

Pandemics are not a new thing.

3. Sure sometimes we do sacrifice for the greater good. But our individual rights and liberties being REMOVED from us is NOT a sacrifice for the greater good. It's not in the best interest of the greater good to turn the people into government property who cannot make their own choices regarding their individual health needs. You are correct.....its not about "me me me". The rights of other people still matter and no one else is responsible for the health of another adult.

We suck it up, we educate ourselves and work with our doctors on what decisions are best for us as individuals and that makes a more harmonious and healthier community. A community is literally MADE UP of individuals. So the rights and liberties of the individuals is critical for the greater good.

4. No one feels "deprived". People feel and are being imposed upon by an entity that only exists to protect and preserve their individual rights. An entity that doesnt care about the individual. One that is invested in its OWN interests.....not the interest of individuals. One that doesnt care if your families business was destroyed or your 16 year old died from myocarditis due to the vaccine. One that has no consequences in making the WRONG decision FOR you. We are capable of managing ourselves and that is a RIGHT. A nessesary right for that greater good.

Collectivism thinks its takes a few broken eggs to make an omelette. I say, the principles the country was built upon are valuable and worth preserving and the ONLY ethical and humane way to get through a pandemic. We do not need the government to impose its shit on everyone. People are capable of doing the right thing for themselves AND their communities. And the government exists to represent us, not rule over us.

Previous generations would be disgusted with us today and how eagerly people gave up their individual rights to the government so pharma companies can benefit.

Again vaccines do not stop Covid from spreading. So being okay with the government forcing something into peoples bodies that wont even stop the spread anyway is insanely short sighted, emotionally driven and a serious cancer on the greater good. It's the opposite of accomplishing anything for the greater good.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What say you?

Sadly the party is over.

Restrictions are stupid. You're a faggit.

....see?

You're a closet homosexual @Lokmar.

Therefore ya Can't go ta heaven.

The Bible sez so eh?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I def got Lokmeer scared because he's gotta secret he's been hiding from the world!

But He knows I know his secret.
And God knows too!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I def got Lokmeer scared because he's gotta secret he's been hiding from the world!

And God knows too!

I dunno, Joe. I feel like if Lok were single and I were single and I told him to get me off or die.....he probably wouldnt post about Bigs cock and run off.

Just sayin.

And yeah.....I am pretty confident :D

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh and another point..... Joe, you are vaccinated. So why are you worried about anti vaxxers at venues?

That makes no sense. If anyone should worry it's the people going out to venues without a vaccine. They are the ones accepting the risk of a Covid infection.

What are YOU worried about, Joe? That YOU will spread it to them? Wear an N95. Problem solved.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And God knows too!

I dunno, Joe. I feel like if Lok were single and I were single and I told him to get me off or die.....he probably wouldnt post about Bigs cock and run off.

Just sayin.

And yeah.....I am pretty confident :D

It's all in good fun Dovey.

But since keeps callin everyone 'faggit' he's gonna razzed!

But even then gotta put the scare inta em. ;-)