Another anti-vaxxer, dead dead dead at 46

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I def got Lokmeer scared because he's gotta secret he's been hiding from the world!

But He knows I know his secret.
And God knows too!

I dunno, Joe. I feel like if Lok were single and I were single and I told him to get me off or die.....he probably wouldnt post about Bigs cock and run off.

Just sayin.

And yeah.....I am pretty confident :D

It's all in good fun Dovey.

But since keeps callin everyone 'faggit' he's gonna razzed!

But even then gotta put the scare inta em. ;-)

What about my other posts?

I'm genuinely curious why you are worried about people who havent been vaccinated at venues?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh and another point..... Joe, you are vaccinated. So why are you worried about anti vaxxers at venues?

That makes no sense. If anyone should worry it's the people going out to venues without a vaccine. They are the ones accepting the risk of a Covid infection.

What are YOU worried about, Joe? That YOU will spread it to them? Wear an N95. Problem solved.

Dovey I don't even trust the fully vaccinated at those events either.

And that Pfizer vaccine is the shits.
It doesn't work very well.

So if you put infected people vaxxed or non vaxxed inta the same room together they're all gonna get sick one and the same.

Best to shut these unsafe events down period so no one can go. That way no one feels deprived because we're all equally deprived.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trouble is, you morons continue to push the lie that only unvaxed die. Also, we dont have a reliable list of people that died from the vax. Tell ya what, we'll keep claiming that the vax doesnt work, you keep claiming it does! Cool?

Obviously Covid is a nasty fucker and more people are dying of it than the flu, by far. Also, it's new, so all the science is not in. And yes, Big Pharma lies about shit. But I think the fact remains, if you're vaxxed, you're better off. Go with the odds.

dying of it by many many more times than the flu

it's not even close

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh and another point..... Joe, you are vaccinated. So why are you worried about anti vaxxers at venues?

That makes no sense. If anyone should worry it's the people going out to venues without a vaccine. They are the ones accepting the risk of a Covid infection.

What are YOU worried about, Joe? That YOU will spread it to them? Wear an N95. Problem solved.

And that Pfizer vaccine us the shits.
So if you put infected people vaxxed or non vaxxed inta the same room together they're all gonna get sick one and the same.

But to shut these unsafe events down period so no one can go. That way no one feels deprived because we're all equally deprived.

What about fat pig people who are vaxxed. Are they a bigger risk to you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But to shut these unsafe events down period so no one can go. That way no one feels deprived because we're all equally deprived.

Really?

We should shut down everything because of a virus?

So people should be prisoners and not allowed to live their lives because of viruses?

Why just Covid, Joe? Why not ban people from driving cars? People die in car accidents all the time or get severely injured.

Why should the government impose itself onto the people over Covid only?

What else should we become subjects over?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
In the spirit of fat oak getting lost I’d just like to say

Admin sucks cock

Booyah

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Really?

So people should be prisoners and not allowed to live their lives because of viruses?

Well you even noted that the number of deaths has not declined over last year.

Yeah so doesn't it occur to you that it's not business as usual?

Things are not normal

We can't just do willy nilly like it was pre pandemic anymore.

World has changed and a new reality has been forced upon us.

I wish it wasn't true but unfortunately it is.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How shocking that this thread was turned into a homoerotic fantasy by the right wingers on the site.
LOL!

It is so tedious. I get tired of reading the same old shit. It's why I am finding other things to do instead.

Thank God!

Yet here you are the minute I get back to the site with your snout up my ass.
you’re the only one with a snout, pig

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How shocking that this thread was turned into a homoerotic fantasy by the right wingers on the site.
LOL!

It is so tedious. I get tired of reading the same old shit. It's why I am finding other things to do instead.

Thank God!

tou’re the only one with a snout, pig

"T'm not"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
LOL!

Thank God!

tou’re the only one with a snout, pig

"T'm not"
seriously. You are

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see everyone had happy and fulfilling holidays.

I had a horrible Christmas.

Worst Holiday ever.

Family members caught COVID and I had to take care of em.

Even if a person doesn't get Covid somebody else does and the healthy still end up paying the price because they have to take care of the sick ones.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Really?

Things are not normal

People die everyday from a ton of different issues

Why doesnt the government ban people from driving Joe?

I just dont understand wanting a panel of self interested sociopaths to manage my personal medical decisions or deciding who can do what. Why do you see the government like that? Like they are smarter and better at looking after you than you are?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I had a horrible Christmas.

Worst Holiday ever.

Family members caught COVID and I had to take care of em.

Even if a person doesn't get Covid somebody else does and the healthy still end up paying the price because they have to take care of the sick ones.

Many other families had a family member die from a car accident. Or from cancer. Someones infant probably died from the flu.

Why should we all become government property over covid?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Really?

Things are not normal

People die everyday from a ton of different issues

Why doesnt the government ban people from driving Joe?

I just dont understand wanting a panel of self interested sociopaths to manage my personal medical decisions or deciding who can do what. Why do you see the government like that? Like they are smarter and better at looking after you than you are?

Driving is not a contagious disease, nor are cancer or heart disease.

Infectious diseases matter at the individual, group and societal level. An infectious disease can shut down a society. I wish you people were smarter.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The holidays are better without BF.
Planet earth is better without you.

Okie dokie drama queen. I hope you posted that from the comfort of your fainting couch, faggot.
Mad? Jupiter?

Not at all. Wannabe badasses that post like girls amuse me.
okay so you big mad then

Carry on, Jupiter