Another question. This one is kinda heavy....pun intended

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So what you guys say if I....or any other female poster.....had a certain male poster who had been sending some wacky PMs (as well as some normal ones) for years and kinda calling it joke and making her feel like it was just a silly friendship.

And then one day he calls her or texts her and he is literally at the airport in his state. A completely unplanned and uninvited visit.

And then she feels kinda like "ah shit what am I gonna do, I cant just leave him there" and she goes and gets him. She avoids being alone with him because shes kinda unsure....feels kinda awkward....isnt really confident in this guys intent and he makes her uncomfortable at times.

And things go fairly smooth for the weekend and here we are on the last night.

And that last night.....he comes in, there has been some alcohol involved....and he is laying it on, and then he gets very aggresive and forward. And I think we have all been there as women when a man has done this. And you kinda panick and for some fucked up reason YOU actually are the one who FEELS BAD. So you let it happen. Thinking this person will be gone in the morning and you can get away from it and shake it off and it will go away.

So they leave and you are off the hook. But....it doesnt go away. Now let's say you have this ex boyfriend who you care about who means a lot to you. And this person is going to that ex and going on and on about this sexual experince you felt was thrusted upon you. And then this guy starts posted threads on public forums where he is openly talking about your BODY. What sex with you was like in their convoluted minds. Telling people shit about your family. All of this garbage.

Now as a woman I would call this sexual assault. We can laugh and make fun of this shit all day when it's a MAN who had a woman do this shit. But everyone knows the minute we switch genders and of this were man pushing himself on a woman like this it's now chrystal clear how DARK and DISTURBING this actually is.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dovey-Dovey-Dovey.

Just let it go.

The Poofer thing too.

It's all done and dusted.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
thanks for the bad memories so close to lunchtime.

fucker :Pissed5:

I just think its important to bring perspective to this.

If you were a female and a man did that....it would be seen much differently. But its NOT different.

Just think about our good ones. Like how I never forced myself into your "marriage bed before the sheets were even cold". Unless of course you enjoy that narrative lol.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dovey-Dovey-Dovey.

Just let it go.

The Poofer thing too.

It's all done and dusted.

I could do way worse, Reaps.

But no really if that were a MAN who did that to a WOMAN from the boards what you say?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this gonna be another threefer?

I just wanna know when I can yap again. You done?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I could do way worse, Reaps.

But no really if that were a MAN who did that to a WOMAN from the boards what you say?
I know what you are trying to say but I think you are way off point.

Are you expecting us all to believe that Murd raped the guy or something?

I'd wager that it was handed to him on a plate and he took it.He might not have been right in to it,but he's a bloke.Like the rest of us,he'd fuck a snot rag if it was wet lulz.

I just think you should leave this feuding with murd and poof alone.It's done,so what's the point?

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know what you are trying to say but I think you are way off point.

Are you expecting us all to believe that Murd raped the guy or something?

I'd wager that it was handed to him on a plate and he took it.He might not have been right in to it,but he's a bloke.Like the rest of us,he'd fuck a snot rag if it was wet lulz.

I just think you should leave this feuding with murd and poof alone.It's done,so what's the point?

I'm just asking if the tables were turned and Big was a woman and Murd was a man....and everything else played out exactly the same, I dont think it would be seen as some silly joke is all.

If this were a woman would we say "he handed it to her on a plate"?

I mean after years of the guy starting threads on every single forum discussing it and talking about her life and posting PI and private shit while she ignored it for years?

If this had happened to you I'd be defending the fuck out of you but I've kept my mouth shut here for years because I didnt want to be accuses of "jealousy".

I think females get away with violating the boundaries of men because we are too assume that since he has a dick he would fuck anyone. I just dont think that's true. I wouldn't think that of you either, Reaps.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I get the question.:Popcorn:

And you know I've avoided this very topic for a LONG time.

Stressed it. CHOKED on it. Shoved it out of my mind all for the sake of avoiding looking like some scorned ex. I'm definately NOT scorned.

I do definately feel my graciousness and caring nature has been taken advantage of in a really ghoulish manner though.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm just asking if the tables were turned and Big was a woman and Murd was a man....and everything else played out exactly the same, I dont think it would be seen as some silly joke is all.

If this were a woman would we say "he handed it to her on a plate"?

I mean after years of the guy starting threads on every single forum discussing it and talking about her life and posting PI and private shit while she ignored it for years?

If this had happened to you I'd be defending the fuck out of you but I've kept my mouth shut here for years because I didnt want to be accuses of "jealousy".

I think females get away with violating the boundaries of men because we are too assume that since he has a dick he would fuck anyone. I just dont think that's true. I wouldn't think that of you either, Reaps.
I'll shut up.

I just find it kinda funny that you're trying to make out this body builder guy got sexually molested against his will.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'll shut up.

I just find it kinda funny that you're trying to make out this body builder guy got sexually molested against his will.

I'm saying it as I see it.

And I know who blatantly lies about people and who doesnt.

This is how I see it. If he had been a woman and this same shit happened no one would hesitate to say what I'm saying is all.

I've never put it to Big in this way before either but this is what it is.

As soon as I switched the sexs the rape word came up.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm saying it as I see it.

And I know who blatantly lies about people and who doesnt.

This is how I see it. If he had been a woman and this same shit happened no one would hesitate to say what I'm saying is all.

I've never put it to Big in this way before either but this is what it is.

As soon as I switched the sexs the rape word came up.
Stop it now or I'm gunna start a gofundme for the poor guy to get some rape counselling :LOL3:

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Stop it now or I'm gunna start a gofundme for the poor guy to get some rape counselling :LOL3:

Arent you at least KINDA glad I'm airing it out finally after all those years of me coming to you in messages raging and whining so I dont look "unhinged" on the board though?

Fuck it yeah? YOLO! Lol. Shes still blathering about it so here I am.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Arent you at least KINDA glad I'm airing it out finally after all those years of me coming to you in messages raging and whining so I dont look "unhinged" on the board though?

Fuck it yeah? YOLO! Lol. Shes still blathering about it so here I am.
What ever has ever been said between us in private has always stayed private.

I don't/haven't really read this board much since large Lil started spamming the fuck out of it with dumb arsed political b/s.So I really have no idea what has been said.It was just to much of an opportunity not to troll lulz.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What ever has ever been said between us in private has always stayed private.

I don't/haven't really read this board much since large Lil started spamming the fuck out of it with dumb arsed political b/s.So I really have no idea what has been said.It was just to much of an opportunity not to troll lulz.

I KNOW it has and I'm grateful you've always been a safe place to vent and let me work through my woman schizo shit ♡

It's just been the usual Murdy turning on us and shes dropped childhood memories Big has told her and goes into her typical convoluted versions of off board stuff. Having the audacity to talk about his body with Oak.

She has been conducting his demise in the name of Peaches. And hog harems are involved.

And I'm just here with a thought excersize lol.

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
This wouldn’t have happened to me. I’m a shallow bitch

I’d have took one look at that abominable beached whale and been like, see ya. Turned off my phone, left my house for a week. Disappeared til the coast was clear.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I KNOW it has and I'm grateful you've always been a safe place to vent and let me work through my woman schizo shit ♡

It's just been the usual Murdy turning on us and shes dropped childhood memories Big has told her and goes into her typical convoluted versions of off board stuff.

She has been conducting his demise in the name of Peaches. And hog harems are involved.

And I'm just here with a thought excersize lol.
Well I've not really seen her post much about you or Joo.Infact the exact opposite from where I'm standing,However this is not to say she hasn't,and I've just not seen it as I've not been on here much.

I just don't like seeing old/close friends fall out like this.I said I'd stay out of it and I will.Just couldn't resist trolling the thread lulz.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This wouldn’t have happened to me. I’m a shallow bitch

I’d have took one look at that abominable beached whale and been like, see ya. Turned off my phone, left my house for a week. Disappeared til the coast was clear.

Imagine a guy you havent officially met that you've talked to from a forum, who has made many advances that you've blown off.....who insists it's some friendship so you go ahead and foster what you believe is a friendship

And then you get a call or text or however that convo went down to find out he has spent his money to fly to your state and is there.

That's dark shit.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well I've not really seen her post much about you or Joo.Infact the exact opposite from where I'm standing,However this is not to say she hasn't,and I've just not seen it as I've not been on here much.

I just don't like seeing old/close friends fall out like this.I said I'd stay out of it and I will.Just couldn't resist trolling the thread lulz.

Oh she has.

Believe me if she hadnt been making her comments and taking her gross and stupid shots I wouldnt be bothering.

The entire topic of Murds years and years fixation on Big and what SHE calls the "now notorious" sexual assault weekend honestly makes me want to fucking vomit. Maybe stab myself in the neo cortex with a fork a few times.

Much like a bad case of herpes it flares up still from time to time.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Imagine a guy you havent officially met that you've talked to from a forum, who has made many advances that you've blown off.....who insists it's some friendship so you go ahead and foster what you believe is a friendship

And then you get a call or text or however that convo went down to find out he has spent his money to fly to your state and is there.

That's dark shit.

That’s when I’d have the homies make sure the motherfucker didn’t step foot on my block.