I have another question

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Who would you like me to beat up next for you?

8tl96oh5.gif

So. You want me to continue putting my fist through your face?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Succubus, do you know how fucking butthurt you look "laughing" at every barb thrown my way? You look like a cunt that got fucked up and now you can only cheerlead a mile away.

I told you cunt. You didn't want any piece of this Diva.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

8tl96oh5.gif

Not a mf in this forum has balls big enough to pull some shit like that with me!!! NOT ONE!!! :LMAO2: :EvilOne2::EvilOne2::EvilOne2::EvilOne2::EvilOne2::EvilOne2::EvilOne2::EvilOne2::EvilOne2::EvilOne2::EvilOne2:

Which is why you have me on ignore?

Who can blame her. Goofy fuck up

How long til you run to the moderators and tell them that, "Flynn is pulling your hair again?"

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

8tl96oh5.gif

Not a mf in this forum has balls big enough to pull some shit like that with me!!! NOT ONE!!! :LMAO2: :EvilOne2::EvilOne2::EvilOne2::EvilOne2::EvilOne2::EvilOne2::EvilOne2::EvilOne2::EvilOne2::EvilOne2::EvilOne2:

How long til you run to the moderators and tell them that, "Flynn is pulling your hair again?"
Oi...how long until to tell me that you love me?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Succubus

Site Supporter

8tl96oh5.gif

I love you, too, Breaky.....but we know that @X is king dingaling in my world.... ahhhh....the things I'd do to that man....the things I've ALREADY done to him in my dreams.......mmmmmmm.......

Succubus

Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
if she truly has you on ignore she won't be able to answer your questions.

Flyn isnt very quick or rooted in reality.
I like Flynn...don’t ask me why? I think we could work with her! I’ll take her under my wing.
:Grin3:

You're delusional. Hahahaha! There is no kind of help for her other than some type of mental institution.
I’m probably the Einstein that never made himself public. I would bet that there was nobody more intellectually gifted than myself! My IQ is at 160...is that even good?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
if she truly has you on ignore she won't be able to answer your questions.

Flyn isnt very quick or rooted in reality.
I like Flynn...don’t ask me why? I think we could work with her! I’ll take her under my wing.
:Grin3:

You're delusional. Hahahaha! There is no kind of help for her other than some type of mental institution.

Flynn lives in his/her/its own reality and just repeats itself.

No way to help that lol. It's funny when Flynn newbs encounter it but its gets old too quickly.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

8tl96oh5.gif

I love you, too, Breaky.....but we know that @X is king dingaling in my world.... ahhhh....the things I'd do to that man....the things I've ALREADY done to him in my dreams.......mmmmmmm.......
If I was single baby, I would insert my penis into you until it tickled your cervix! If I was a cheating husband, I would suck on your anus and make your clit quiver! It’s best that I am taken!
;)

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

8tl96oh5.gif

won’t work. BF promised me he’ll never ban you lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've never bitched to a board owner about anyones posts with the exception of when a wackjob was threatening me in pm. And that wasnt here.

But I've gotten many hysterical pms and text messages about stupid board shit.

Ignoring it is really the best way to deal. Big is 100 percent correct on that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
At school I never tried. I had a memory that made teachers obsolete. I fingered girls and they would cry that I actually touched them. I hated the way they looked at me making me more important than I thought myself to be. I searched for a girl that didn’t know who I was....

(story continued)

Succubus

Site Supporter
At school I never tried. I had a memory that made teachers obsolete. I fingered girls and they would cry that I actually touched them. I hated the way they looked at me making me more important than I thought myself to be. I searched for a girl that didn’t know who I was....

(story continued)

You fingers girls?! No way! Lol... not Breaky! Hahahahaha

Succubus

Site Supporter
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
STILL no answers, eh

Lol....who needs an answer? I will answer their question, lmao....unless of course it's Flynn or Q. Are you talking to the air, Countess? Hahahahaha. Wtf

None of the people demanding shit of BF have answered?

I think Breaky did. I know Q demands shit all the time when shit doesn't go his way.....idk who else has...

That’s (Q) who I was referring to lol

Succubus

Site Supporter
STILL no answers, eh

Lol....who needs an answer? I will answer their question, lmao....unless of course it's Flynn or Q. Are you talking to the air, Countess? Hahahahaha. Wtf

None of the people demanding shit of BF have answered?

I think Breaky did. I know Q demands shit all the time when shit doesn't go his way.....idk who else has...

That’s (Q) who I was referring to lol

Okay....it makes perfect sense now. I can't read his posts. Bwahahahahaha

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

(story continued)

You fingers girls?! No way! Lol... not Breaky! Hahahahaha
Hey they were so cute and the same age as me. Geography was the best! I sat at the back of the class managed to give Ebony cunnilingus and score the best in class at 98%. I blew my own mind...