Another question. This one is kinda heavy....pun intended

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Well I've not really seen her post much about you or Joo.Infact the exact opposite from where I'm standing,However this is not to say she hasn't,and I've just not seen it as I've not been on here much.

You’re joking right? Cuz I’ve seen it being posted everywhere since SG

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That’s when I’d have the homies make sure the motherfucker didn’t step foot on my block.

The attitude and expectations are only different because we are women.....and he is a man.

Its "acceptable" to violate a mans boundaries and he is expected to take it stride like a gentleman. Fuck that.

If this had happened to me he would be furious. Fuck he WAS. He has always had my back.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you?

I dont see Flea following people bitching about their posts. That's you.

If you dont even read it why the fuck do you care?

Little goofy ass boy....go suck a dick.
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

viola

MELTDOWN !! :LOL3::LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you?

I dont see Flea following people bitching about their posts. That's you.

If you dont even read it why the fuck do you care?

Little goofy ass boy....go suck a dick.

You sounds like Stubby. Save yourself

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I KNOW it has and I'm grateful you've always been a safe place to vent and let me work through my woman schizo shit ♡

It's just been the usual Murdy turning on us and shes dropped childhood memories Big has told her and goes into her typical convoluted versions of off board stuff. Having the audacity to talk about his body with Oak.

She has been conducting his demise in the name of Peaches. And hog harems are involved.

And I'm just here with a thought excersize lol.
But at the end of the day all shit did was make herself look like a fool saying what she said to Oak.

And Oak was dumb enough to think that was some kind of Nuke that would put me away or something and threw HER under the bus trying to run with it.

She god damned right I had difficulty getting hard with that fucking cow. Look what I had to work with?

You'd have to be a pretty desperate motherfucker to get excited looking at that... lemme tell you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well I've not really seen her post much about you or Joo.Infact the exact opposite from where I'm standing,However this is not to say she hasn't,and I've just not seen it as I've not been on here much.

I just don't like seeing old/close friends fall out like this.I said I'd stay out of it and I will.Just couldn't resist trolling the thread lulz.
Oh she has alright. I just let it slide for a long time. It's all out there. On this very site

Lemme ask you this, if she hasn't gone on and said the things we said she's said why are both her and Oak keeping their profiles from viewing their posting history?

Rather coincidental -- no?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yet you read enough to reply to something she said that you obviously read.
Not very bright to have sorted that one out all on his own

LMAO

I don't read her poasts !!!! as he's there quoting and responding to them

you see why I keep this imbecile on ignore?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But at the end of the day all shit did was make herself look like a fool saying what she said to Oak.

And Oak was dumb enough to think that was some kind of Nuke that would put me away or something and threw HER under the bus trying to run with it.

She god damned right I had difficulty getting hard with that fucking cow. Look what I had to work with?

You'd have to be a pretty desperate motherfucker to get excited looking at that... lemme tell you.

If I was mental enough to actually pressure a man to sleep with me and he had issues getting hard in would just fucking stop.

I would feel like a perverted ghoul. Like I cant imagine how degrading that would be to do something like that KNOWING I'm pushing it with a man who doesnt truly want me. I could not do it.

But to carry it out.....and then blast it all over a forum for years and admit to other people I failed to get him hard? Trying to slam HIM?

Good grief.

Shes an abuser. Flat out.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Than again any woman who has decided this is her "Choas40" song

Does not even truly know Chaos40. At all. Not even a little.

I dont listen to this garbage but she posted it in reference to him enough to make me read the lyrics and I was like....wut?

As if a queen like ME would fuck with such shallow nonsense for that long.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If I was mental enough to actually pressure a man to sleep with me and he had issues getting hard in would just fucking stop.

I would feel like a perverted ghoul. Like I cant imagine how degrading that would be to do something like that KNOWING I'm pushing it with a man who doesnt truly want me. I could not do it.

But to carry it out.....and then blast it all over a forum for years and admit to other people I failed to get him hard? Trying to slam HIM?

Good grief.

Shes an abuser. Flat out.
Pig trying to run with that was classic throw a friend under a bus style Oak.

that would be like her telling the world about the broad her son couldn't make wet and acting like the broad was supposed to be embarrassed. When her son looks like a pink Shrek and other chics be like "well damn I wouldn't get wet either if that was me"

People of sound mind are gonna look at that story sideways like "what's wrong with the dude"

ESPECIALLY when the girl has got another dude saying she normally gets wet n wild like a freak in the sheets.

But that's Oak for you, fat, drunk, bitter and dumb as always.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pig trying to run with that was classic throw a friend under a bus style Oak.

that would be like her telling the world about the broad her son couldn't make wet and acting like the broad was supposed to be embarrassed. When her son looks like a pink Shrek and other chics be like "well damn I wouldn't get wet either if that was me"

People of sound mind are gonna look at that story sideways like "what's wrong with the dude"

ESPECIALLY when the girl has got another dude saying she normally gets wet n wild like a freak in the sheets.

But that's Oak for you, fat, drunk, bitter and dumb as always.

That's a lot like what's his face telling people I felt like a burlap sack.

Sounds.....kinda dry, yeah?

Yeah.

Some people should just shut their fucking mouths and be grateful.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Now if we had this on the board talking about I couldn't get wood

iScreen-Shoter-2022-07-06-143035.197.jpg

Then there'd be some gas in that tank

But we know this is light years -- and wormholes --- away from what I was working with.

there you go lily -- nice throwing your friend under a bus on that one.

and now you're busy calling her man a dwarf. Why murd doesn't put you back in the pig pen where you belong is beyond me.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That's a lot like what's his face telling people I felt like a burlap sack.

Sounds.....kinda dry, yeah?

Yeah.
Wait --- Kev tried the same routine?

lolz

If he did at least you have to give him the credit for having enough spine to say it himself instead of running to Pig on text or messenger or whatever offsite medium these cretins use to cry about people who hurtz them

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wait --- Kev tried the same routine?

lolz

If he did at least you have to give him the credit for having enough spine to say it himself instead of running to Pig on text or messenger or whatever offsite medium these cretins use to cry about people who hurtz them

Yeah. You didnt see?

Apparently narcissistic psychos think their inability to truly turn someone on is some ammo against them.

"Omg you were so dry and then you said "dont contact me again!" And blocked me! Haw haw I'm such a player!!"

Sure buddy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah. You didnt see?

Apparently narcissistic psychos think their inability to truly turn someone on is some ammo against them.

"Omg you were so dry and then you said "dont contact me again!" And blocked me! Haw haw I'm such a player!!"

Sure buddy.
Embarassing!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yo son. Whenever I call I go straight to voice mail

You know she wanna keep my sexy voice on that call log

Fo reelz.

Lmao. These people

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter