I have another question

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Dont know why maxi has to shit all over. I happen to think your rather pretty definatly wouldnt toss you outta bed .. I support pretty selfies dont know what his damage is must be a guilty conscience..

Thanks. I found Maxis funnier when he was cockhounding Tatum around the forum. He’s getting a little too serious for me now.

I should have known no one was gonna step up and stalk me. My husband would bust a cap in that ass real quick.
You'd have to be worth it bee, not in my eyes would I want to inject irresistible me

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Dont know why maxi has to shit all over. I happen to think your rather pretty definatly wouldnt toss you outta bed .. I support pretty selfies dont know what his damage is must be a guilty conscience..

Thanks. I found Maxis funnier when he was cockhounding Tatum around the forum. He’s getting a little too serious for me now.

I should have known no one was gonna step up and stalk me. My husband would bust a cap in that ass real quick.
You'd have to be worth it bee, not in my eyes would I want to inject irresistible me

I understand. I have a tribe of kids and nothing going for me. Who is really gonna risk their freedom and stalk me?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Cisco Gene will stalk Countess. Yep.

Cost is three fajitas and lifetime membership to Fupa Gone, Beverly Hills.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Another reason not to stalk me. I allegedly have a fupa because I had c sections and didn’t get my vagina stretched out while giving birth.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Another reason not to stalk me. I allegedly have a fupa because I had c sections and didn’t get my vagina stretched out while giving birth.
That's because your man is selfish and wants you to remain tight, change my mind

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

That's because your man is selfish and wants you to remain tight, change my mind

The vagina is meant to stretch and retract. It goes back to its original state after birth. If her husband thinks otherwise, he needs to educate himself. I'm sure countess knows this, too. Not all vaginas are like the grand canyon. Lmao.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

The vagina is meant to stretch and retract. It goes back to its original state after birth. If her husband thinks otherwise, he needs to educate himself. I'm sure countess knows this, too. Not all vaginas are like the grand canyon. Lmao.

My husband wanted me and the baby to survive. Shampain is cray

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You have so much to learn, little kid. So much.
53733140.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
You have so much to learn, little kid. So much.
53733140.jpg
And...OMG.... who would be surprised? NOBODY! You're WRONG again.... Darn, my love.... you do that A LOT!
Maybe you should just shut up? Saves you a lot of embarassment

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Does it fuck lol
Natural births ruin vaginas which is why weak potential parents prefer human intervention...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

My husband wanted me and the baby to survive. Shampain is cray
Was it your husband or the doctor? I know what your husband is thinking, "save the vagina" change my mind

Succubus

Site Supporter

Does it fuck lol
Natural births ruin vaginas which is why weak potential parents prefer human intervention...

Then sex would ruin a vagina. Intercourse, itself. The constant penetration of a man's penis would ruin a woman's vagina. A vagina is like a rubber band. It's elastic. It pops back in place, lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Does it fuck lol

Then sex would ruin a vagina. Intercourse, itself. The constant penetration of a man's penis would ruin a woman's vagina. A vagina is like a rubber band. It's elastic. It pops back in place, lol.
Until the rubber band snaps

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Does it fuck lol

I’ve actually heard a guy say that some chick felt like she had no walls.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Does it fuck lol

So he pretty much had to tie a 2x4 to his ass to stop from falling in?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Does it fuck lol

Homegirl did get around. I guess she never heard of kegels

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Victorian era discussion now?

All vagina experts are penis owners?

Keep their equipment lubed because of foreskin these experts?

Not know vajeens if not even know peens. Nope.

I don't follow that.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
not without kegels and Ben Wa balls even elastics lose there tension.. it takes a women with exercise almost 6 months (no sex) to restore your vagina 85-90%

Does it fuck lol

Homegirl did get around. I guess she never heard of kegels