Another question. This one is kinda heavy....pun intended

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I didn't say graphic. I said talking about your sexual experiences. You move the goal posts. If you haven't noticed, most people don't post about their sexual experiences often at all.

But somehow, you manage to post about while denying you post about it. :Crazy:

So just the act of me acknowledging I've had sex and having a couple candi convos about sex in general is me spreading my sex life all over the forums?

You are the one moving goalposts here. You and Bland are calling ME dramatic but you guys have BOTH wailed and bitched and claimed I post my "sexual adventures" all over the internet. Hell Blandy even accused me of BRAGGING about it.

Because having vindictive and hateful predatory people on the internet and violate your privacy and talk about your body....without consent....is "bragging".

Again you have issues with me and you use this as an excuse. You are desperate to find reasons to justify your hatefulness so you twist shit and dont really care much if you are enabling people who actually do what you are blaming on me.

You are just a coward who can just own your bullshit because you are trying to look like a better person than you are .

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So just the act of me acknowledging I've had sex and having a couple candi convos about sex in general is me spreading my sex life all over the forums?

You are the one moving goalposts here. You and Bland are calling ME dramatic but you guys have BOTH wailed and bitched and claimed I post my "sexual adventures" all over the internet. Hell Blandy even accused me of BRAGGING about it.

Because having vindictive and hateful predatory people on the internet and violate your privacy and talk about your body....without consent....is "bragging".

Again you have issues with me and you use this as an excuse. You are desperate to find reasons to justify your hatefulness so you twist shit and dont really care much if you are enabling people who actually do what you are blaming on me.

You are just a coward who can just own your bullshit because you are trying to look like a better person than you are .

I can hate you with no justification whatsoever. You do know that, right?

There is nothing that requires me or anyone to like you and vic-versa. I don't need an excuse.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think it would be best for all involved if their respective bad choices were left in the past and never spoken of again. It's cringeworthy material that's been posted about for years.

But first, I will laugh at the fact that she plays up being a paragon of moral virtues after having fucked 3 men on the forums that I know of...god damn, that's funny.

I didnt fuck 3 men from the internet. Also dont tell ME what choices of mine were bad.

Tell the predatory and abusive shit heel you are playing nice with to keep HER fucked choices to herself.

I'm not the desperate psycho who tries to use private stuff about other people to manipulate them on a board and I'm not the one who spent years blasting grotesque and disturbing details of my sex life.

HER hooking up with Biggie was a bad choice. ME hooking up with Biggie in a mutual, trusting relationship was NOT a bad choice. Let's be clear here that I have zero respect for either of you and you are both miserable as fuck...that's obvious.

So you twunts are definately not in any position of authority to sit there in your empty lives and decide for other people what their choices were about.

Also when I was talking to Poofer she was sending him photos with bandage gear and doing her usual drunken plea for sexual attention. So....I'm not interested in what someone like Murdy thinks about anything. Especially men.

I'm NOT the one on the boards who has at least 5 men who were grossed by anything I PMed them nor can anyone say I pushed myself on them and they were not interested.

And if we pulled the board on who presents themselves as a paragon of moral virtue.. you and Murd would win it. People cant stand either of you sanctimonious and ignorant slags....and we dont believe either of you are happy people.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I’m a forum virgin. So there’s that.

But if and when I do sleep with a man from the net, I’ll make sure he’s damn worth it. Not no big fat stinky looking motherfucker.
What kinda hoe actually Ubers her snatch to a creeper like high flying Bryan

And pays for the hotel. Lmao

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh.. it’s much worse than this.

After he dumped her back in Flynt, after the child services incident… she borrowed a car and went and fucked Fatz before she made her way back to NY.

Then she moved in with Walid 2 weeks later.

The rabid attack hooker needs to tell her owner to stay the fuck outta bitch drama. Dumbass emasculating ass trick.

First off I lived in Imlay city.

Second Fats and I live close and are friends. I met him several months BEFORE I went to Biggies. And it's always been platonic.

YOU wanted to fuck Fats though and I saw THAT too. That long vulgar message you sent him about how heavy his balls looked in that legendary ballsack picture and how you would drain it for him? Oh yeah....I saw it. And we thought it would he funny to let some people WONDER about what happened.

We watched Nacho Libre, ate mac and cheese, talked shit about the forums, and talked about Biggie. This was even before I drove to NY to get dumped to my face. Shit this was part of what made me decide to.

I'd get him in here but I KNOW he dont want shit to do with your drama and bullshit.

I went to Florida with Walid that November. I had known that whole family from childhood. So what? YOU flew down there and fucked us and blasted THAT all over the forums too.

Oh and guess what? Biggie went and fucked other women and was dating. I cant? At least I picked one person (sorry Biggie....that's not as bitter as it sounds).

Oh and choke on this.....Biggie and I were still talking. Talked for a few hours while I was in the hospital. He was not happy with what was happening with Walid and told me I could LEAVE there and go to NY and he would take me the best steak place there.

YOU might think Big "dumped me in Flint....its FLINT btw" but we never stopped keeping contact and talking.

You are mad because you fixated on a guy from the internet and turned it into a one sided competition that you lost

Oak also used to think your "Chaos40" mouth breathing was pathetic. She was in very good company.

Did you think I didnt tell Biggie that I met Fats? Ha! Hahahahaha.

Carignan

Factory Bastard

Not no big fat stinky looking motherfucker.
Well fuck add nearly toothless and this is me. Guess I don't have a chance after all. Guess I better go film some shit for Documenting Reality cutting off my cock and than blowing my brains out while moaning HOWLING your name

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
First off I lived in Imlay city.

Second Fats and I live close and are friends. I met him several months BEFORE I went to Biggies. And it's always been platonic.

YOU wanted to fuck Fats though and I saw THAT too. That long vulgar message you sent him about how heavy his balls looked in that legendary ballsack picture and how you would drain it for him? Oh yeah....I saw it. And we thought it would he funny to let some people WONDER about what happened.

We watched Nacho Libre, ate mac and cheese, talked shit about the forums, and talked about Biggie. This was even before I drove to NY to get dumped to my face. Shit this was part of what made me decide to.

I'd get him in here but I KNOW he dont want shit to do with your drama and bullshit.

I went to Florida with Walid that November. I had known that whole family from childhood. So what? YOU flew down there and fucked us and blasted THAT all over the forums too.

Oh and guess what? Biggie went and fucked other women and was dating. I cant? At least I picked one person (sorry Biggie....that's not as bitter as it sounds).

Oh and choke on this.....Biggie and I were still talking. Talked for a few hours while I was in the hospital. He was not happy with what was happening with Walid and told me I could LEAVE there and go to NY and he would take me the best steak place there.

YOU might think Big "dumped me in Flint....its FLINT btw" but we never stopped keeping contact and talking.

You are mad because you fixated on a guy from the internet and turned it into a one sided competition that you lost

Oak also used to think your "Chaos40" mouth breathing was pathetic. She was in very good company.

Did you think I didnt tell Biggie that I met Fats? Ha! Hahahahaha.
Even if you did fuck him. So fucking what. You needn’t explain yourself to trash who Uber meats her stale monkey to married men

Pff. As if she’s in any position to pontificate after what I’ve seen with my own two eyes

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Well fuck add nearly toothless and this is me. Guess I don't have a chance after all. Guess I better go film some shit for Documenting Reality cutting off my cock and than blowing my brains out while moaning HOWLING your name

Hi FromHell. How are you

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Even if you did fuck him. So fucking what. You needn’t explain yourself to trash who Uber meats her stale monkey to married men

Pff. As if she’s in any position to pontificate after what I’ve seen with my own two eyes

I completely agree with you.

But I did NOT. And the point is she wrote him vulgar ass drunken PMs as well.

And exactly. Total hippocrite. The most prolific skank on the boards who has a million excuses for her revolting and often violating behaviour sitting there like shes so togther.

So full of shit lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But if and when I do sleep with a man from the net, I’ll make sure he’s damn worth it. Not no big fat stinky looking motherfucker.

Just stay married as fuck lol.

The only way people even meet anymore is the damn internet.

No adults hardly ever meet people organically these days. It's always socail media. Dating sites. Message boards. Bleh.

I met my husband on FB lol. YOU met my husband on FB lol. Oh and Fats is FB friends with him lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I completely agree with you.

But I did NOT. And the point is she wrote him vulgar ass drunken PMs as well.

And exactly. Total hippocrite. The most prolific skank on the boards who has a million excuses for her revolting and often violating behaviour sitting there like shes so togther.

So full of shit lol
I love the way she tries to project herself onto you thinking I’m going to somehow get salty

You’re a grown women and if you want to fuck 100 men so what? Women have just as much a right to enjoy sex with as many men as they please as a guy does with women.

Shit I’ve fucked hundreds of women both while married and single and ain’t no one gonna make me feel bad about that.

I’ve never subscribed to the idea that if a guy fucks a boat load of women he’s a hero while if a woman does the same she’s a zero

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Murd and oak think every man is as insecure as the fruits they shaked up with

Is that why murd has to peg her man in that sex dungeon?

Lolz

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love the way she tries to project herself onto you thinking I’m going to somehow get salty

You’re a grown women and if you want to fuck 100 men so what? Women have just as much a right to enjoy sex with as many men as they please as a guy does with women.

Shit I’ve fucked hundreds of women both while married and single and ain’t no one gonna make me feel bad about that.

I’ve never subscribed to the idea that if a guy fucks a boat load of women he’s a hero while if a woman does the same she’s a zero

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander

You are a MAN. Men can do this.

Most women cannot and I'm definately not amongst the ones who do.

I've have had sex with a few people I had no feelings for and HATED myself because of it. Women are built different.

She is throwing that out to run with this newer narrative that now instead of being emotional and pathetic over guy who doesnt give a shit about me (now that you started attacking that one) NOW its I didnt give a real fuck about YOU and fucked all these other males.

Which yes if I had been doing that as a woman it would mean I didnt care very much.

Men are gross and will go fuck everyone and somehow still love the female they have at home doing their fucking laundry. I dont understand it because if I fall in love with someone everyone else is trash to me. I'm literally revolted by other men.

I cant enjoy sex without any feelings. I may as well be masturabting....and I'd have a better time doing that. I've tested this. It's how I am.

Women.....eeehhhh....I could slide on that lol.

Murdy is pulling a "she didnt really love you! She ran off with all these men".

Its true.....I dont stay single long. Men always wanna lock me down, what can I say? Lol.