I have another question

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Why won’t anyone stalk me? Imma married prize with a tribe of kids and grandkids. I mean, all I have to offer is drama but hey, I’m worth the headache. I’ve gained a little weight but hey, who hasn’t? I’m in need of attention...any takers?

I promise I won’t let my husband shoot you

there Maxis. Happy now?

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I just realized I never bothered to craft a netwill

this really sucks for any of you that wanted a netinheritance now that I am netdead

Gonna need a netattorney to sort this out

I Love the internet :LMAO2: :LMAO:

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

this really sucks for any of you that wanted a netinheritance now that I am netdead

I’ve never said one bad thing about you. And I won’t, no matter how much you hate me.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Why won’t anyone stalk me? Imma married prize with a tribe of kids and grandkids. I mean, all I have to offer is drama but hey, I’m worth the headache. I’ve gained a little weight but hey, who hasn’t? I’m in need of attention...any takers?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Be careful what you wish for, too many freaks here....

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I’m just having some laughs. Way too much hateful shit slinging.

I really ought to go clean my house instead of asking to get stalked online :ROFL3:

Q

Banned

I really ought to go clean my house instead of asking to get stalked online :ROFL3:
It's up to you, but I would get the picture down and the request removed. Just my 2 cents, ignore if you want to.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

It's up to you, but I would get the picture down and the request removed. Just my 2 cents, ignore if you want to.

No one will stalk me. I don’t have what it takes

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I’ve never said one bad thing about you. And I won’t, no matter how much you hate me.
I don't hate you. I just think you make very poor choices in friends is all

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I would really preferred that we are net buried together....since we have been net married for over ten years.

It just seems fitting after all these years ♡

Q

Banned

Ok, you're free to ignore my advice. I just disagree.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I deleted my pic. What more do you want?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I would really preferred that we are net buried together....since we have been net married for over ten years.

You just can’t help yourself, can you?

Go cry some more about Poofer or something. Always injecting yourself in anything Joo does on here. He ain’t gonna be with you lol

Q

Banned

If you did it would not show up in the quotes. But I have done my share in the other thread by sending you Dick pictures. I hope you like them.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

If you did it would not show up in the quotes. But I have done my share in the other thread by sending you Dick pictures. I hope you like them.
Do you like dick pics?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Q

Banned

there Maxis. Happy now?
Yes! Very happy :)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Do you like dick pics?
Is the rabbi jewish?

Does a one legged duck swim in circles?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dont know why maxi has to shit all over. I happen to think your rather pretty definatly wouldnt toss you outta bed .. I support pretty selfies dont know what his damage is must be a guilty conscience..
Maxi didn't like the fact that she is over the age of 12

fact

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

You're one to talk.....look in the mirror.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Dont know why maxi has to shit all over. I happen to think your rather pretty definatly wouldnt toss you outta bed .. I support pretty selfies dont know what his damage is must be a guilty conscience..

Thanks. I found Maxis funnier when he was cockhounding Tatum around the forum. He’s getting a little too serious for me now.

I should have known no one was gonna step up and stalk me. My husband would bust a cap in that ass real quick.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove and Iron Monkey inseparable now?

Should combine handles, post as one.

Welcome, Donkey!

Yep.