I have another question

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Having a brain is not always great. One needs to suffocate the intellect to blend in ...

My intellect was on maximum overload so they put me on meds to slow it down. Hahahaha
Well in another life, I would fuck you silly and make you my wife. I am also a good cook! But such is life!

So how about "R" can keep his wife and Breaky can marry me? There's nothing wrong with dual personalities, lol. Each personality can have its own relationship, lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Having a brain is not always great. One needs to suffocate the intellect to blend in ...

My intellect was on maximum overload so they put me on meds to slow it down. Hahahaha
Well in another life, I would fuck you silly and make you my wife. I am also a good cook! But such is life!

So how about Ryan can keep his wife and Breaky can marry me? There's nothing wrong with dual personalities, lol. Each personality can have its own relationship, lol.
Woman...you just gave away my name!

Succubus

Site Supporter

So how about Ryan can keep his wife and Breaky can marry me? There's nothing wrong with dual personalities, lol. Each personality can have its own relationship, lol.

Fixed it. :)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No fuck that..I’m gonna bite your inner left lip to compensate!

Succubus

Site Supporter

No fuck that..I’m gonna bite your inner left lip to compensate!

You fuck with me, little britches and you gonna get some big stitches! :LMAO2::devil1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So how about "R" can keep his wife and Breaky can marry me? There's nothing wrong with dual personalities, lol. Each personality can have its own relationship, lol.

I've claimed Big as my board husband.

Big and Dove are eternal ♡

Succubus

Site Supporter

Speaking of.....that little shit owes me a pic!!! I still have yet to see him!!!! I've searched all through the pic thread to no avail! Hahahaha

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Succubus

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Speaking of.....that little shit owes me a pic!!! I still have yet to see him!!!! I've searched all through the pic thread to no avail! Hahahaha

You wanna see Big? Hahaha.

He is a sexy, dark Italian/Puerto Rican mix.

Maybe I can hook you up? Bahaha. If it's an older head shot of me and him i cant get in trouble cuz its mine too lol.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Maybe I can hook you up? Bahaha. If it's an older head shot of me and him i cant get in trouble cuz its mine too lol.

I just wanna see what he looks like. Nothing serious, ya know....more like curiosity.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I just wanna see what he looks like. Nothing serious, ya know....more like curiosity.

If it's okay with him I'll pm you a pic.

He has been chopped on this board too.....Casket posted a few chops of him.

Lemme find them.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Lemme find them.

Yeah, if its a big deal to him, I respect him not wanting to share a pic. :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lemme find them.

Here is a screenshot I just took of a chop of him Casket made.

That's his face lol

Screenshot-20210123-150445-Chrome.jpg

Most of the pictures I have of him and I involve all our crotch goblins lol.

Last edited:

Succubus

Site Supporter

Lemme find them.

That's his face lol

He has a handsome face. :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lemme find them.

That's his face lol

He has a handsome face. :)

Indeed. ♡

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My women of Bastard Factory will fucking crucify you!

I'm not scared of any of those bitches.....better bring an army of bitches with you!!!!! You'll need em'! :rightON::EvilOne2:
My women of Bastard Factory will fucking crucify you!

I'm not scared of any of those bitches.....better bring an army of bitches with you!!!!! You'll need em'! :rightON::EvilOne2::EvilOne2::EvilOne2:

:EvilOne2:
That is