Any Players Here?

bahumbas

puny and deadly
So - you just type any old stupid bullshit on every fucking thread you find, I see. You start dozens of childish threads all asking stupid personal questions just so you can then respond with multiple shit posts and get "attention" from others who don't seem to realize WTF you really are.

Now, please quote this and say something inane and childish. I expect nothing less from you, King Shitposter! Post that stupid shit!
Bah bah bah bah! I heard it all before. Guys sexually frustrated so they have to come on the internet and vent out all that sexual frustration. What happen masterblaster did your girlfriend leave you?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So - you just type any old stupid bullshit on every fucking thread you find, I see. You start dozens of childish threads all asking stupid personal questions just so you can then respond with multiple shit posts and get "attention" from others who don't seem to realize WTF you really are.

Now, please quote this and say something inane and childish. I expect nothing less from you, King Shitposter! Post that stupid shit!
Bah bah bah bah! I heard it all before. Guys sexually frustrated so they have to come on the internet and vent out all that sexual frustration. What happen masterblaster did your girlfriend leave you?
I already told you ...people tend to think your ALT is a bit retardeded .... your 'intellect' has failed you...it's not unusual for people to think that a fucking idiot is just that ... a fucking idiot, wear it proudly LOL

OP
OP
MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
2pr9stk.jpg

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm waiting on my UPS for a new cymbal today - whoot!
So my son is a drummer, and we tripped over an apparently world renowned Drum store. I have a friend who lives near the shop and says that frequently the neighborhood is closed off because some celeb is in town shopping there. Might want to check it out,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I dunno how the prices compare to other places, but it sure is a neat shop to walk around in. probably about 3000sq/ft of percussion instruments. Everything I could think of and some shit I never seen before. they have a whole room that is wall to wall and floor to ceiling with cymbals, with a nice little door to close when people are in there banging.

bahumbas

puny and deadly

I already told you ...people tend to think your ALT is a bit retardeded .... your 'intellect' has failed you...it's not unusual for people to think that a fucking idiot is just that ... a fucking idiot, wear it proudly LOL

I really don't care what people think or what you think stinkyfinger. I never said I was smart and frankly I am kind of tired of saying this. The more you keep repeating that I am a "fucking idiot" it doesn't mean things will change. So keep repeating it maybe you might sound smarter.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, you have one of these amped guitars?
No but I know that no matter how wonderful any guitar is it can't replace all the others. I did have a personal amp thingy, I think it was called a "Guitar-man" (kinda like a walkman if you are old enough to remember what that was), it had a few effects and you could plug your guitar and earphones into it and jam with no one the wiser. My mother said it was the best purchase she ever made.

That toy looks like it would be great for street performers though. I do love a good street performance.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I ran this by my son in law who plays guitar and has around 6 or so guitars and all he had to say was nice.
When my wife retired she out of the blue decided she wanted to learn guitar so got her one( Alvarez by Kazuo Yairi) from a estate sale for $50 and just to bad she wasn't around long enough to get good- - - - - - -
PS- My son in law has his guitars hanging all over the walls like this is a fucking music store and should take a picture of all his junk(amps and etc)in my office- - - - - - -

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I own a 1965 Epiphone Coronet...genuine not fake.

The vibrato needs repair.

I don't play much anymore as I broke a finger a few years back and severed a nerve in that finger.

I have loaned it out but you have leave your first born with me in case you decide to do a runner.

s-l1600.jpg

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Don't know what's inside the amp ???

IMG-0318.jpg

TheHaze

Site Supporter
One of my brother in law plays guitar and use to jam with Santana back in the day- - - - - - -

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's built into the guitar, so Imma let you ponder the answer.

Sounds like a dull way to play those electrics of yours, but to each his own.

I see what looks like a DeVille 4x10 in your opening pic. Try these in there.
EnBVKB8.png