Any Players Here?

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
And the last guitar I bought is a G&L telecaster. I wanted to get one that was American made with a maple fretboard and natural finish. This one was sitting there for $400. Korean, but still swamp ash. Used but meticulously cared-for. Original pickups replaced by Seymour Duncans. Heavy as fuck and ballsy as hell.
Here's a pic of the orange G&L telecaster for ya, MasterBlaster.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Well I wouldnt consider myself a player, more like a playarounder lol. Was practicing a harmonica for a lil bit, now fiddling around with a fiddle a friend let me borrow. Might try playing around with a banjo. Would eventually like to play one of 'em at least lol.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
My updated kit, plus my new battery powered guitar - loud as FUCK with built in FX.

What sidewalk you play on, I'll throw some pocket change at'cha as I walk by.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
He's quick, this one.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Hey! Your servant Stinky is here to support you, serve a purpose for a another man lol. Can you feel him kicking down there? He wants to light your smokes and polish your knob.

It's what he does, like I told ya. :Popcorn:

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Hey! Your servant Stinky is here to support you, serve a purpose for a another man lol. Can you feel him kicking down there? He wants to light your smokes and polish your knob.

It's what he does, like I told ya. :Popcorn:

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Scott as described by a date ..

'Last seen fleeing with my panties through the window'

LMFAO

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Here you go- - - - - -

Top Bottom