MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Post your gear, if you can.

2hnc00x.jpg

ohr8md.jpg

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All I have left is a single Martin Dreadnaught. I sold off or gave away my Takamini 12 string and my 74 Fender Telecaster Custom.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Guitar, bass, and drums? Which are you best at?

I have no instruments currently, dabbled in guitar for a while but it’s been years. Kinda wanna get one again, or maybe a bass, but I can’t decide.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I can play Chops on piano while eating tofu.

Shouldnt this be in the music board?

#Sharona4MOD

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Other then the 'Skin flute' I'm pretty handy with the Triangle

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Post your gear, if you can.

What are the two acoustics in the middle?

I have a Seagull cedar folk acoustic guitar. A used black Gibson SG, nothing special, I think it retailed for $900 and I bought it for $500. I saw it and decided I needed to have it. It sings and rings and the neck pickup sounds better and less muddy than I expected. Smooth and mellow.

And the last guitar I bought is a G&L telecaster. I wanted to get one that was American made with a maple fretboard and natural finish. This one was sitting there for $400. Korean, but still swamp ash. Used but meticulously cared-for. Original pickups replaced by Seymour Duncans. Heavy as fuck and ballsy as hell.

Oh, and I was a trumpet fag in the high school band(s).

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Instruments I've attempted.

Recorder, drums, slide guitar, guitar, bass, saxophone, cello, keyboard, piano, duck call.

Instruments I currently own.

Bass, duck call.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I have a beginner electric guitar and took guitar lessons for a brief amount of time. Never quite took off with it. I'm glad other people know how! Because I enjoy listening to music.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've got a Gibson SG, two Strats, one Tele and three acoustics including two Fenders; a solid Sitka spruce top, another that's amplified with an onboard EQ that feeds back like a bitch and one laminate beater from Rogue I got for tailgate camping.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Instruments I've attempted.

Recorder, drums, slide guitar, guitar, bass, saxophone, cello, keyboard, piano, duck call.

Instruments I currently own.

Bass, duck call.
Duck call, eh? lol, that's under miscellaneous instruments and I forgot about those types of things. Ok, I also have a harmonica and a jaw harp I only got because it was like two bucks and made the hillbilly "boing" sound.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Ha, yeah, I don't really consider it a musical instrument, but it was fun to say.

It was my grandfathers.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I play pocket pool all the time- - - - - - -

bahumbas

puny and deadly
I thought this thread as going to be about how guys hook up with hot women and then get laid but all you are looking for are musicians.

OP
OP
MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
So - you just type any old stupid bullshit on every fucking thread you find, I see. You start dozens of childish threads all asking stupid personal questions just so you can then respond with multiple shit posts and get "attention" from others who don't seem to realize WTF you really are.

Now, please quote this and say something inane and childish. I expect nothing less from you, King Shitposter! Post that stupid shit!