Anyway, this is for Dovery

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I totally agree with Krystal in both of these videos.

I posted this thread to Dovey in order to help her understand how I am a liberal who is NOT a Democrat.

Both of these videos are bitching about the corporate influences that are stalling 2k relief checks.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I totally agree with Krystal in both of these videos.

I posted this thread to Dovey in order to help her understand how I am a liberal who is NOT a Democrat.

Both of these videos are bitching about the corporate influences that are stalling 2k relief checks.
That would require thinking on Duhv's part, and by now you should know that there is good reason it is called Duhv, with the emphasis on Duh. You might as well try teaching a pig to fly as inspiring thought in Duhv and its ilk. Anti-LibiConism is for thinking people, Lotus. Things like Duhv just line up on "their side" of the ball and run the play their masters tell them to. Duhv's master is Putin through Trump. Putinist trumptards are America, Liberty, democracy and freedom haters, one and all.

Well, people, and all-a-yous BadTards too,
It's been writ that parting is sweet sorrow but
not in this case, sweet though it be.

...and what is a parting w/o a parting song?

BONUS PARTING SONG:

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LB if you're not voting Democrat just throw out your liberal card you fucking fuck

Actually, if you ARE voting Democratic, YOU need to throw out your liberal card.

We need a third party for the people, now!

Zanick#2

e g o v i c a r i o u s
Okay I'm having a liberal party & I need your vote to fuck the establishment for good, please vote for the leftist party with the next most votes & watch as they fall to their knees