Are you afraid to die?

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
All I can say to @The Prowler is try to avoid getting into real fights especially street fights because with your lack of fighting skills you'll get killed or dismembered for life.

If that was just a friendly fight and you got kicked in the nuts a real street fighter would kill you.

Evidently you don't know how to defend yourself.

That's why martial artists use a cat stance covering their vulnerable regions. You don't seem to understand that basic principle of self defense.

Prowler reminds me of these children with disabilities I used to supervise. Only hes what they become when they grow up.

I hope he takes his meds regularly
Everyone should avoid getting into fights regardless of combat experience or abilities.

I have been in somewhere between 20-30 street fights, many of them where fists only, 1 or 2 times a strap was pulled and probably 3 or 4 times someone got stabbed.

I have 1000's of hours of sparring under my belt, but I still would never initiate a fight with someone. Furthermore, if someone tried to fight me, I would rather run than fight.

It's never worth getting involved with the cops.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Why wait until it gets to that level?
When someone shows you who they are: believe it.
I haven't seen any posts from that person for... I don't recall how long.

Soon as someone proves to be the kind of animal who absolutely will inevitably start flinging their own shit out of their cage they go right on my Ignore list. Those people aren't entitled to a single moment of my attention.

Whether I'm a little too quick on the Ignore button is debatable however I suspect y'all are just a little too slow.

Unless you've got an outrage kink why keep reading, even in passing, anyone who would post that kind of junk?

:LOL3:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Everyone should avoid getting into fights regardless of combat experience or abilities.

I have been in somewhere between 20-30 street fights, many of them where fists only, 1 or 2 times a strap was pulled and probably 3 or 4 times someone got stabbed.

I have 1000's of hours of sparring under my belt, but I still would never initiate a fight with someone. Furthermore, if someone tried to fight me, I would rather run than fight.

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️

It sucked man. Fights got started over the stupidest shit, someone gets called a bitch and then 30 seconds later someone's laying on the ground unconscious.

Everyone I hung out with in Rockford was angry all of the time. Angry at their shitty home life and the neighborhood they lived in. So they took it out on people every chance they got.

I have only started 1 fight in my life. Every other time I got dragged into them by my friends.

I'm just glad I don't live in Rockford anymore.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why on earth have you been to so many?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
When I was born I was a twin ,but I was alpha , my slower twin brother (let's call him Lou)I devoured, ingested him when he displayed his weakest moment, waited almost a year and a half for this ultimate betrayal.. I consumed him and his fear , draining and amalgamating his inferior genes into mine encompassing what was and leaving me now fearless.. I am now the nexus of me and am in all my states of being...

I embrace my death and hope it is swift and mighty

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
That's not quite what I mean.
I wasn't about to watch my friends get whooped or killed in front of me, so I stepped in to help them out.
Good man. ...
...and then since you are speaking past tense, you wised up?

...and you did that ..say...20 or 30 times was it?

Last edited:

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
Good man. ...
...and then since you are speaking past tense, you wised up?

...and you did that ..say...20 or 30 times was it?
Yes, I haven't been in a fight for a while now, at least a year I think.

19-29 times, since I started at least one fight living in Rockford. That was right after i got jacked the 2nd time, I was really angry and decided to take it out on someone else that was giving me shit for it.

Yeah, I don't do any of that shit anymore. No more stealing, fighting, regular hard drug use, etc.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Yes, I haven't been in a fight for a while now, at least a year I think.

19-29 times, since I started at least one fight living in Rockford. That was right after i got jacked the 2nd time, I was really angry and decided to take it out on someone else that was giving me shit for it.

Yeah, I don't do any of that shit anymore. No more stealing, fighting, regular hard drug use, etc.
Keep reading good books, and watchin the river flow. The streets will take care of themselves - guarawwwnteed.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
tIr751H.jpeg

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Which daughter is he talking about? It's all gross, but I thought it was your middle daughter. Isn't she over 18? Maybe a bad assumption.

If he's talking about your littlest daughter, he can get spanked for that. BF doesn't tolerate that kind of shit being said about minors.
Yeah.....Im wondering WTF.......since you can't even type PLEASE ASS BOX ME!!