What are you afraid of?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL when you read about the Pelosi attacker it's pretty obvious that he's some sort of crazy loon that hanged around liberals and became completely batshit crazy after that

But hey, wasn't a crazy lib who shot the congressman in a baseball game a few years ago?

What about the one who was stalking the supreme court judge to kill him?

Even better, go around the jails and ask who they vote for.

I mean, it's pretty obvious that's only one party who loves criminals and does everything to release them back into the streets, right?

BTW have you guys noticed the HUGE increase in the number of crimes committed by felons who should be rotting in jail since they had already proven to be unfit to be free in society and yet, were free because of some liberal judge or DA?

Obvious hmm? That's why he was a QAnon conspiracy nut, you know, like liberals are...

Fucking hell...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Obvious hmm? That's why he was a QAnon conspiracy nut, you know, like liberals are...

Fucking hell...
You disingeneous fuckwit, he lives in a notorious far left city in a hippie commune ffs.

Outside his property there are rainbow fag flags, BLM shite and all the other usual SJW garbage.

Yeah, definitely sounds like an average Trump voting, Conservative! :OhGawd:

fagvill.jpg

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Amigo I think you need to rethink what you posted. Especially from a person who still thinks fatso won.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Joes in the White House, and fatso still thinks he won. This is a conspiracy theory

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well golly gee willikers Mr Twitter is sharing conspiracy theories, and mullets like Faerie Anne are swallowing it whole, hook, line and sinker.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

'Free speech means never having to tell the truth'

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You tried claiming the attacker is a "white fascist MAGA Terrorist".

This is bullshit, as I have illustrated. The guy is in fact a far left nudist hippy faggot from San Fagdsico.

You're an absolute cretin.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You tried claiming the attacker is a "white fascist MAGA Terrorist".

This is bullshit, as I have illustrated. The guy is in fact a far left nudist hippy faggot from San Fagdsico.

You're an absolute cretin.
Shut the fuck up you closet Jew felcher!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LOL when you read about the Pelosi attacker it's pretty obvious that he's some sort of crazy loon that hanged around liberals and became completely batshit crazy after that

But hey, wasn't a crazy lib who shot the congressman in a baseball game a few years ago?

What about the one who was stalking the supreme court judge to kill him?

Even better, go around the jails and ask who they vote for.

I mean, it's pretty obvious that's only one party who loves criminals and does everything to release them back into the streets, right?

BTW have you guys noticed the HUGE increase in the number of crimes committed by felons who should be rotting in jail since they had already proven to be unfit to be free in society and yet, were free because of some liberal judge or DA?

They wouldnt give a single fuck if one of us or one of our loved ones was murdered by their violent mobs or activists.

So when they pretend to be offended about this....its a joke. Like the hypocrisy in the jan 6th hysteria. Look how they respond to the heap of violence inflicted on innocent people and their opposition. They dont give a fuck.

They dont view any of their opposition as human. Our rights and our humanity is nothing to them. So when they kill and destroy its excused....they think they are entitled and have more rights than everyone else. The only language they speak is hate and violence. They think their side has a right to violence. Their narratives are more important.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does anyone have any ideas why Trump supporters so often resort to violence?

They dont resort to violence enough.

And I mean that.

At this point, we should be turning every activist into meat sprinklers the very fucking second they get close enough to touch.

What Germans and Russians should have done to the nazis and commies. We should take that lesson.....realize absolutely none of you are capable of anything but unhinged hate and violence and just handle it. Before your scum activists can harm another innocent person.

I want to be clear going forth whenever I see violence against a democrat I WANT it to be one of us. And I'll laugh at it. I WANT this to be true. I want to see MORE people put up a fight.

And I hate violence......but hate and violence is the only language you people speak.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The House Republican Leadership springs into actions and "jokes" about hitting The Speaker Of The House with "The Gavel" So clever and humorous!

CNN: "House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy joked at a Saturday night event that it “will be hard not to hit” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi with the speaker’s gavel if Republicans take control of the chamber in the 2022 midterms and he becomes speaker.

“I want you to watch Nancy Pelosi hand me that gavel. It will be hard not to hit her with it,” McCarthy said
posted to Twitter by
reporter.

The Republican leader made the comments after he was handed an oversized gavel by members of the Tennessee congressional delegation while appearing at a fundraising event in the state. His remarks are just the latest sign of his deteriorating relationship with the Democratic leader, who was not present at the event.

Pelosi’s spokesperson and deputy chief of staff swiftly condemned the comments.

“A threat of violence to someone who was a target of a #January6th assassination attempt from your fellow Trump supporters is irresponsible and disgusting,” Drew Hammill said in
in response to the reports.

A spokesperson for McCarthy did not immediately respond to CNN’s request for comment."

Clothahump

Factory Bastard
Muslims don’t scare me, Nor do Jews, Illegals, Blacks or fukking Mickey Mouse. A deranged white fascist MAGA Terrorist scares the living hell outta me. GOING AFTER A GD 80 yr old Speaker of the House!!* Enough Already!

*MagaCultists joking on SM over an 82 year old man being beaten with a hammer, in his own home.

GOP, The Party of Hate.
I just love how liberals IMMEDIATELY jump to such drastically wrong conclusions. There is no proof that the attacker is a "deranged white fascist MAGA Terrorist", and yet there you are, spouting that he is.