What are you afraid of?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Muslims don’t scare me, Nor do Jews, Illegals, Blacks or fukking Mickey Mouse. A deranged white fascist MAGA Terrorist scares the living hell outta me. GOING AFTER A GD 80 yr old Speaker of the House!!* Enough Already!

*MagaCultists joking on SM over an 82 year old man being beaten with a hammer, in his own home.

GOP, The Party of Hate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm afraid of democrat puppets who believe politcal violence is acceptable.

Like destroying communities and going after people who defend themselves.

Punching children for having a maga sign. Shooting a young mother for saying "all lives matter". Shooting a man on the streets of Portland because he isnt left.

A 40 year old murdering an 18 year old boy over politcs.

People like you, Admin. Who are so brainwashed and believe so many lies about your own neighbors that the hatred and fear inspires them to acts of violence.

People who force and coerce compliance in the name of "safety". People who are directly going after my rights. Who are completely blind they are eyeball deep in the psychology of genocide. People who would visciously attack my daughter if she ever rejected a transwoman because shes a lesbian. The violent hatred demonstrated by radicalized groups of leftists.

Maybe if any of you were able to have actual conversations with people and learn for yourself what they are about.... you wouldnt be needlessly afraid of just ordinary, working people.

Of course....no one is afraid of Jews, or immigrants or Micky Mouse but this just goes into why people are afraid of people like YOU. They dont have to do anything wrong because you will find a reason and excuse to hate everyone who opposes you and gaslighting and misrepresenting them is a tool you constantly use.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm afraid of democrat puppets who believe politcal violence is acceptable.

Like destroying communities and going after people who defend themselves.

Punching children for having a maga sign. Shooting a young mother for saying "all lives matter". Shooting a man on the streets of Portland because he isnt left.

A 40 year old murdering an 18 year old boy over politcs.

People like you, Admin. Who are so brainwashed and believe so many lies about your own neighbors that the hatred and fear inspires them to acts of violence.

People who force and coerce compliance in the name of "safety". People who are directly going after my rights. Who are completely blind they are eyeball deep in the psychology of genocide. People who would visciously attack my daughter if she ever rejected a transwoman because shes a lesbian. The violent hatred demonstrated by radicalized groups of leftists.

Maybe if any of you were able to have actual conversations with people and learn for yourself what they are about.... you wouldnt be needlessly afraid of just ordinary, working people.

Of course....no one is afraid of Jews, or immigrants or Micky Mouse but this just goes into why people are afraid of people like YOU. They dont have to do anything wrong because you will find a reason and excuse to hate everyone who opposes you and gaslighting and misrepresenting them is a tool you constantly use.
So many bigots that post at BC. Erica is the biggest.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Too non sequitur, DR

Nice to see you Dove.

The Irony of you calling D's the violent ones in a thread about high profile Democrats being attacked by a extreme radical Trumpist is just par for the course, right?

Column: Paul Pelosi is a victim of poisoned politics. Those inciting violence must be held to account​

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Too non sequitur, DR

Nice to see you Dove.

The Irony of you calling D's the violent ones in a thread about high profile Democrats being attacked by a extreme radical Trumpist is just par for the course, right?

Column: Paul Pelosi is a victim of poisoned politics. Those inciting violence must be held to account​

Do you know what reactive abuse is?

So we see years of violence and riots and incitement from a politcal side and expect what exactly?

What the about the regular everyday citizens who have been murdered over politics and the communities destroyed? Or the numerous sites leftwing activists hang out and invite violence against other humans?

I have daughters, Lotus. One of which is a lesbain. Are you aware of level of bullying and hatred that gets heaped upon lesbians that reject "transwomen"?

And my daughters would fit into the current group of people who are being painted as "Republican extremists" and we know that if a dem supporter decides someone is a "Republican extremist" violence is an acceptable response.

I'm not sure how this could possibly be offensive to anyone who has been comfortable and quiet over some pretty unhinged politcal violence so long as it comes from a certain group.

I hate violence. But at this point that seems to be becoming the language replacing civil discourse......which really should not be a surprise.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hate violence too. Most Ticos are polite, mellow. Guns are very seldom used in a crime. Very few own guns. They adore their children.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Muslims don’t scare me, Nor do Jews, Illegals, Blacks or fukking Mickey Mouse. A deranged white fascist MAGA Terrorist scares the living hell outta me. GOING AFTER A GD 80 yr old Speaker of the House!!* Enough Already!

*MagaCultists joking on SM over an 82 year old man being beaten with a hammer, in his own home.

GOP, The Party of Hate.

Nothing used to scare me. Now MAGA racists and nukes scare me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

GOP, The Party of Hate.

There are no lines anymore. Everything is permissible to maintain power.

If you will use violence to maintain power, you absolutely do not believe in the things you claim to believe in. Democracy, representation or a "free" republic.

You're a fascist.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm hoping Putin is not that desperate to resort to weapons. Sometimes you just have to take a loss.

I wonder what the consequences would be if he did? It would be a NATO thing right?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Our political-social disease is not exclusively about Trump and his poison. I just read this on CNN, from Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin: "While stumping for GOP House candidate Yesli Vega in Virginia’s 7th District, Youngkin, also a Republican, told the crowd: 'Speaker Pelosi’s husband had a break-in last night in their house, and he was assaulted. There’s no room for violence anywhere, but we’re gonna’ send her back to be with him in California. That’s what we’re going to go do*.'”
-----

Classy guy -- on Planet Opposite.

*Did he just say, "Stand back and stand by"? "Good effort boy's we'll handle it from here"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Our political-social disease is not exclusively about Trump and his poison. I just read this on CNN, from Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin: "While stumping for GOP House candidate Yesli Vega in Virginia’s 7th District, Youngkin, also a Republican, told the crowd: 'Speaker Pelosi’s husband had a break-in last night in their house, and he was assaulted. There’s no room for violence anywhere, but we’re gonna’ send her back to be with him in California. That’s what we’re going to go do*.'”
-----

Classy guy -- on Planet Opposite.

*Did he just say, "Stand back and stand by"? "Good effort boy's we'll handle it from here"

Yeah, I don't think hysteria is the answer in response to jackasses, but he is joining an assault with sending her back home. It would have been easier for him to defend if he hadn't mentioned her husband being attacked.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I don't think hysteria is the answer in response to jackasses, but he is joining an assault with sending her back home. It would have been easier for him to defend if he hadn't mentioned her husband being attacked.
The same veiled threat rhetoric Trump has been baiting his basetards with for years.

No One

Factory Bastard
Paul Pelosi is not expected to regain full functionality but he's still qualified to be a senator from Pennsylvania. Fact!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Because people who call politcal opposition a "socail disease" and paint opposing parties as dangerous extremists .....while ignoring all the violence and incitement in their own party (because they believe the violence is justified) are nothing to be afraid of.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Braking gnus, Democrats to blame for unhinged radicalized conservitard attack on Paul Pelosi!

Nuclear eye roll emoji.

PS, Stop teh steal!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
XCfWgW0.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

'It's sick': Democratic lawmaker denounces Marjorie Taylor Greene for making the violent attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband about herself and promoting political violence in the past​

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
WTF is Aidsman rambling on about?

It was a fucking San Fagdisco far left hippy nudist who attacked the guy. :Crazy:

If that isn't bad enough, the assailant was found in just his underwear and has form for being a gay prostitute. :LOL3:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL when you read about the Pelosi attacker it's pretty obvious that he's some sort of crazy loon that hanged around liberals and became completely batshit crazy after that

But hey, wasn't a crazy lib who shot the congressman in a baseball game a few years ago?

What about the one who was stalking the supreme court judge to kill him?

Even better, go around the jails and ask who they vote for.

I mean, it's pretty obvious that's only one party who loves criminals and does everything to release them back into the streets, right?

BTW have you guys noticed the HUGE increase in the number of crimes committed by felons who should be rotting in jail since they had already proven to be unfit to be free in society and yet, were free because of some liberal judge or DA?