What are you afraid of?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Brian Kilmeade Gives Unbelievable Defense Of Pelosi Attacker's Reported 'Where's Nancy' Cry​

Josephine Harvey
Thu, November 3, 2022 at 7:25 AM

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
offered an astonishing dismissal on Thursday of the apparently politically-motivated attack on Paul Pelosi, whose attacker allegedly asked “
” and aimed to take the House speaker hostage.

“You bring up Donald Trump, January 6th and Paul Pelosi and saying they heard the words ‘Where’s Nancy?’” Kilmeade said
” in response to President Joe Biden’s
about democracy in danger.

“That’s the same thing the FedEx guy says when he needs a signature,” Kilmeade continued. “‘Where’s Nancy’ is nothing perilous. That’s what you do when you are looking for Nancy.”

Relax libs, the psychopath conservative, on a self described "Suicide Mission" was just delivering Fedex or something, lol at snowflake libtards!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Brian Kilmeade Gives Unbelievable Defense Of Pelosi Attacker's Reported 'Where's Nancy' Cry​

Josephine Harvey
Thu, November 3, 2022 at 7:25 AM

offered an astonishing dismissal on Thursday of the apparently politically-motivated attack on Paul Pelosi, whose attacker allegedly asked “
” and aimed to take the House speaker hostage.

“You bring up Donald Trump, January 6th and Paul Pelosi and saying they heard the words ‘Where’s Nancy?’” Kilmeade said
” in response to President Joe Biden’s
about democracy in danger.

“That’s the same thing the FedEx guy says when he needs a signature,” Kilmeade continued. “‘Where’s Nancy’ is nothing perilous. That’s what you do when you are looking for Nancy.”

Relax libs, the psychopath conservative, on a self described "Suicide Mission" was just delivering Fedex or something, lol at snowflake libtards!

These people are freaking loons, and their followers are self-deluded morons...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Like the man said we'll probably be rid of Trump before long, but his QBase base will remain. They seemed to have inoculated themselves against grasping reality.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You can bet your ass if it had been a transgender in a females bedroom via a broken door in the middle of the night, the hysterical outrage would be deafening.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
PfQdXCz.png

No ifs ands or buts, way too much of the Conservative reactions to this unprovoked attack, have been disgraceful.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
PfQdXCz.png

No ifs ands or buts, way too much of the Conservative reactions to this unprovoked attack, have been disgraceful.

Hey add these words in

"If the FBI raided Trumps home"

There ya go. Probably one of the many many reasons we dont gaf about someone attacking a shit bag insider trading criminal with a hammer. Js.

And that nudist dude is one of yours.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Where did I break down the cult characteristics?

Because this video belongs with that.

"The Gay Republican" breaks down on the many many "hey lefty, hate your neighbors and dump your friends and family!" articles 6 months into the Trump administration.

Not sure how you guys can crank out nothing but endless hate and division for years on end and then whine and cry because none of us care about your gross politcains. Fuck em. We still have politcal prisoners because you want protest against your party criminalized. Everytime its YOUR party that is violent you laugh and make it a joke.

Yeah no we are NOT the same. You are deluded, hatefilled authoritarian cultists.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The right-wing circle of lies and conspiracy theories. Immediately after the attack on Paul Pelosi, the Republican misinformation loop began. 21 elected officials, candidates, and other prominent figures, leapt into action. Here they are. (Via New York Times)

Fg01E3gVQAAjWEJ

Stay classy Trumptard fucks.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey add these words in

"If the FBI raided Trumps home"

There ya go. Probably one of the many many reasons we dont gaf about someone attacking a shit bag insider trading criminal with a hammer. Js.

And that nudist dude is one of yours.

Don't take shit that you shouldn't and you don't get raided.

Easy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The right-wing circle of lies and conspiracy theories. Immediately after the attack on Paul Pelosi, the Republican misinformation loop began. 21 elected officials, candidates, and other prominent figures, leapt into action. Here they are. (Via New York Times)

Fg01E3gVQAAjWEJ

Stay classy Trumptard fucks.

Lying sacks of shit.