What are you afraid of?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I just love how liberals IMMEDIATELY jump to such drastically wrong conclusions. There is no proof that the attacker is a "deranged white fascist MAGA Terrorist", and yet there you are, spouting that he is.
Signs your attacker is just a typical radicalized Q-Tard right wing extremist:

The suspect, 42-year-old David Depape, reposted videos made by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell — a prominent supporter of former President Donald Trump — which peddled false narratives that the 2020 presidential election was rigged in President Joe Biden’s favor,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, which confirmed the Facebook account with two of Depape’s relatives.

Depape’s Facebook page also reportedly linked to a YouTube video slamming the House select committee investigating the Capitol riots as a “farce commission.”

Depape shared links claiming Covid-19 vaccines were killing people and that the pandemic was engineered by those in power to dismantle and control society, a conspiracy known as the “Great Reset.

Yeah, Depape def sounds like a libtard. Supersized eye roll emoji!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The fact you think everyone not on your shitty side is "teh gop" should be a red flag to you that you are in a cult.

Js.

That was basically shorthand. If you feel put out because your violent nature is left out of my comment, it really isn't. You and your brethren are included.

You're most welcome.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The suspect, 42-year-old David Depape, reposted videos made by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell — a prominent supporter of former President Donald Trump — which peddled false narratives that the 2020 presidential election was rigged in President Joe Biden’s favor,

Depape’s Facebook page also reportedly linked to a YouTube video slamming the House select committee investigating the Capitol riots as a “farce commission.”

Depape shared links claiming Covid-19 vaccines were killing people and that the pandemic was engineered by those in power to dismantle and control society, a conspiracy known as the “Great Reset.

You legitimately must suffer from some form of mental illness....

How many homosexual San Fagdisco hippy right wing extremists do you know?

Unbelievable.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just love how liberals IMMEDIATELY jump to such drastically wrong conclusions. There is no proof that the attacker is a "deranged white fascist MAGA Terrorist", and yet there you are, spouting that he is.

Isn't it terrible when other people make wild assumptions...

:eyeRoLL:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Stay classy Loser McLoserFace

Remember that interview when Trump talked about the risk of giving his son his name, and the risk of that kid turning out to be a total loser?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Dove says guys following the pillow guy, deny the holocaust, beg Trump to secure the border, rant about vaccines, and attempts to kill the Speaker of the house is a Democrat. :LOL:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
One last time, the guy is a junkie nudist hippie gay rent boy, who lives in a hovel in San Fagdisco, which has a BLM sign in the window, a rainbow LGBT fag flag and placards promoting new age medicine.

It couldn't be any more apparent that the guy is a far left SJW.

You're an idiot. Do everyone a favour and STFU.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Dove says guys following the pillow guy, deny the holocaust, beg Trump to secure the border, rant about vaccines, and attempts to kill the Speaker of the house is a Democrat. :LOL:
You support AiDS obviously. You might need a time out.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
"Slava Ukraini!!!!" :LOL3:

kekkt.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One last time, the guy is a junkie nudist hippie gay rent boy, who lives in a hovel in San Fagdisco, which has a BLM sign in the window, a rainbow LGBT fag flag and placards promoting new age medicine.

Come on Scouse… Do everyone a favor…. Ever think about your lame Jew thing ever gets boring as fuck? All talk amigo, zero action.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Boss Recalls Pelosi Attack Suspect's Descent Into Extremism and Trumpism​

Showcasing one more example of the link between Insanity and Conservatism.

Meteorologist Kari Hall has an update on a Bay Area storm’s arrival and what’s ahead in the Microclimate Forecast.
When Frank Ciccarelli hired David DePape, he was homeless and living under a tree in Berkeley’s Aquatic Park.
But he was quiet, likeable and a steady worker building decks with Ciccarelli for six years, he recalled Monday. And politically liberal.
Three years ago, Ciccarelli worked out a way for DePape to move into a converted garage in Richmond. It was that single car structure with a plywood floor that the FBI searched over the weekend.
Ciccarelli says over the years, he watched DePape’s steady descent into extremism. It started when DePape would turn off NPR news in the morning on the way to jobsites.
“It was a gradual process – it was over six years,” he said, “day by day.”
While normally quiet, DePape eventually began to repeat talking points that Ciccarelli recognized as being espoused in right wing circles.....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Except none of that are actual signs that he is, either.

You believe absolute bullshit.

He also had LGBTQ flags and BLM signs.

So perhaps he is a fringe random psycho and not any sort of face of whatever it is you think is "trumpism".

Perhaps there is more to this story.....as there usually always is.

YOU are eager to finger point over stuff you completely fucking ignore when it's done by legitimate leftwing activists.

We have seen violent attacks on elected officials, havent we? Like senators being shot at. Being crowded and harrassed and spit at. Murder attempts against Justices. Bombing of the Capitol building.

And it's always some psycho left wing activist.

Of this were indeed some "trumpist" the rest of us would have no problem condemning it. We never do. You however? You are silent when the violence comes from those you support so you really have no basis to speak about this. We all know you dont oppose politcal violence.

And your pathetic corporate media sources cover for extremist violence....so all this is is more propaganda to fuel the already existing hatred and contempt you have for working class families by pretending this guy is committing "trumpism". Trumpism isnt a thing. It's something made up to keep people like you full of hate and rage.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm afraid of doves poasts
they make mah eyeZ bern plus I'd rather fight a naked wolverine in a steel cage LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm afraid of doves poasts
they make mah eyeZ bern plus I'd rather fight a naked wolverine in a steel cage LOL

X I'm not gonna ever be a scat poster.

I've seen what entertains you.....its against my sincerely held IQ and beliefs.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Except none of that are actual signs that he is, either.

You believe absolute bullshit.

He also had LGBTQ flags and BLM signs.

So perhaps he is a fringe random psycho and not any sort of face of whatever it is you think is "trumpism".

Perhaps there is more to this story.....as there usually always is.

YOU are eager to finger point over stuff you completely fucking ignore when it's done by legitimate leftwing activists.

We have seen violent attacks on elected officials, havent we? Like senators being shot at. Being crowded and harrassed and spit at. Murder attempts against Justices. Bombing of the Capitol building.

And it's always some psycho left wing activist.

Of this were indeed some "trumpist" the rest of us would have no problem condemning it. We never do. You however? You are silent when the violence comes from those you support so you really have no basis to speak about this. We all know you dont oppose politcal violence.

And your pathetic corporate media sources cover for extremist violence....so all this is is more propaganda to fuel the already existing hatred and contempt you have for working class families by pretending this guy is committing "trumpism". Trumpism isnt a thing. It's something made up to keep people like you full of hate and rage.
45 Also claimed the glass from Pelosi's door was broken "in" which is a lie, all Conservatism offers today is lies, bullshit and fear mongering.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
45 Also claimed the glass from Pelosi's door was broken "in" which is a lie, all Conservatism offers today is lies, bullshit and fear mongering.

And still, none of this shows the guy was committing "trumpism".

And you still havent even provided a coherent definition of "trumpism".

Is that like the title now to describe any and all people who oppose the Democrats? Because that's A LOT of people.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And still, none of this shows the guy was committing "trumpism".

And you still havent even provided a coherent definition of "trumpism".

Is that like the title now to describe any and all people who oppose the Democrats? Because that's A LOT of people.
trumpism is a retard that thinks trump won, trumpism is people that think the law of the land doesn't apply to them trumpism is turning your back on your country ... all I know is can you please keep that retarded shit in your cuntry

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
trumpism is a retard that thinks trump won, trumpism is people that think the law of the land doesn't apply to them trumpism is turning your back on your country ... all I know is can you please keep that retarded shit in your cuntry
Trumpism is using the cherry picked facets of a religion you don't follow to legislate your hate.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trumpism is making fun of an elderly male brutally attacked with a hammer in his own home simply because he is part of the other party.

Trumpism is trying to say the assailant is a supporter of that Party, yes dumbfucks, partisans always attack their party leaders ready to kill them if need be. </that.was.sarcasm.you.ignorant.sluts>

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Shut the fuck up, Wigger!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trumpism is making fun of an elderly male brutally attacked with a hammer in his own home simply because he is part of the other party.

Trumpism is trying to say the assailant is a supporter of that Party, yes dumbfucks, partisans always attack their party leaders ready to kill them if need be. </that.was.sarcasm.you.ignorant.sluts>

Trumpism is the worst iteration of American conservatism. End of story.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually I’m afraid Scouse is gonna steal Dinky Dianna from Frank. It’s definitely about the pink uggs