Are you afraid to die?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Within the parameters of her weltanschauung swilling whiskey and beer is sobriety,

I was never addicted to alcohol and while I'm not so much an idiot that I think I never could be....I have no issues having some drinks on occasion.

I never drink to the point of sloppiness or blacking out or vomiting. I do not drink on a daily...or even weekly basis. A couple times a month my man and I will have a few drinks.

I would feel this was a problem if I were reaching for alcohol to cope, or reaching for it because I feel like I cannot enjoy myself without it, or having it be frequent. And drinking to the point where I'm completely trashed.

Those are the boundaries I've set. I have been clean for 10 years from heroin. I'm am very sober.....with the exception of an occasional alcohol buzz.

There are posters on this site who have a problem with alcohol and we all know who they are. I think I've been on here buzzed ONCE and that was the other night. I had some of my man's homemade wine and it was stronger than I realized. Two glasses of that, I had to get some water and go to bed.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well, people actually enjoy my voice. So I've been told.

I'm just saying. I have to die first because I won't handle him dying well at all and I can't even imagine having to keep going in this world with him gone. I'd rather eat shards of hot glass. Sit in hot fry grease. Deep throat a power line.

Publicly speak.

When I think of fearing death, it's not my own I fear. It's grief. I fear losing one of my children ...I couldn't go on after that. I fear losing him, I just don't want to continue in the world with out them. I'd have a hole ripped into my being that would never stop hurting. I'd be sick with sorrow.
Your voice ? Lol. People have no choice but to hear it, you talk over everyone

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Not true at all. Not even a little.

How would you know? I type too many words on a message board?
LMAO
I was on discord with you and others, you’re just as chatty as you poast, like you get paid per syllable

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
One voice file Dovey posted was a reading of someone else's posts. It was very drab and monotone, not sure if lame or creative...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LMAO
I was on discord with you and others, you’re just as chatty as you poast, like you get paid per syllable

No you were not.

I was on discord ONCE and it was with Vitty, Break and Prowler. The only thing I talked about was the electric wiring.

Mostly Break was talking and his cute wife.

So....it wasn't me you were talking to.

I type vastly more than I speak. I don't enjoy phone convos. I'm not the most talkative in person unless I know you well or we are having a fun and engaging convo. I'm more an introvert with extrovert tendencies.

You are just a shit poster so you prefer shit posts. I was always taught if you are always bored.. ..that means you are a boring person.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
One voice file Dovey posted was a reading of someone else's posts. It was very drab and monotone, not sure if lame or creative...

Yeah I did do that. I wanted to add dramatic music to the back ground but i didn't know how lol.

I was intentionally monotone. It really needed the music hahaha. It was one of Cunts posts.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
how does your man treat your daughter? mildly or spicily? romantic or grunge? have you watched them closely together? how did it make you feel inside and out? did the experience(s)make you cum more for him or her? are you getting wet just thinking about them?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No you were not.

I was on discord ONCE and it was with Vitty, Break and Prowler. The only thing I talked about was the electric wiring.

Mostly Break was talking and his cute wife.

So....it wasn't me you were talking to.

I type vastly more than I speak. I don't enjoy phone convos. I'm not the most talkative in person unless I know you well or we are having a fun and engaging convo. I'm more an introvert with extrovert tendencies.

You are just a shit poster so you prefer shit posts. I was always taught if you are always bored.. ..that means you are a boring person.
Didn’t read but I was on sat there in awe of this incredible talking machine mehhh

Marvin

Factory Bastard
Didn’t read but I was on sat there in awe of this incredible talking machine mehhh
she probably doesn't remember you in discord chat because of too much heroine use. plus wasn't she riding your bike? she loves your ride. your bike is what makes her cum. she wants that bike deep inside her. shove that bike inside her now

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So basically if you ignore Marvin enough, he will start jerking off describing sex acts with children. And Holiday is all into it.

Fucking gross.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So basically if you ignore Marvin enough, he will start jerking off describing sex acts with children.

Fucking gross.

Which daughter is he talking about? It's all gross, but I thought it was your middle daughter. Isn't she over 18? Maybe a bad assumption.

If he's talking about your littlest daughter, he can get spanked for that. BF doesn't tolerate that kind of shit being said about minors.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Which daughter is he talking about? It's all gross, but I thought it was your middle daughter. Isn't she over 18? Maybe a bad assumption.

If he's talking about your littlest daughter, he can get spanked for that. BF doesn't tolerate that kind of shit being said about minors.

They don't know any of my daughters are adults. He describing actual child abuse in this thread on other pages.

Marvin always posts in a context that I have little children at home so yeah...it's probably squish they are jerking off talking about.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They don't know any of my daughters are adults. He describing actual child abuse in this thread on other pages.

Marvin always posts in a context that I have little children at home so yeah...it's probably squish they are jerking off talking about.

I stopped reading Marvin when he tried to stir the pot between us a couple of days ago. There's enough water under the bridge; I don't need more idiocy from these type of morons.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The double-standards are remarkable.

What @Marvin said should get him a long suspension/ban/whatever it is called. And people just "stop reading him".

I said nothing wrong (not saying that it was not taken wrong) and it gets mentioned out-of-context for weeks.

Make it make sense!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I stopped reading Marvin when he tried to stir the pot between us a couple of days ago. There's enough water under the bridge; I don't need more idiocy from these type of morons.

Same. He made like 5 threads that night. Some were directed at me and I was like....nah.

I skimmed him in this thread and was just revolted.

I like a good tussel on the internet just as much as the next person but damn...I have standards here. And that's just sick shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The double-standards are remarkable.

What @Marvin said should get him a long suspension/ban/whatever it is called. And people just "stop reading him".

I said nothing wrong (not saying that it was not taken wrong) and it gets mentioned out-of-context for weeks.

Make it make sense!!!

I can actually understand why.

Marvin is like the crackhead on the porch at 3am. No one really expects better from him. You are more a person, you know? So it's more offensive when you say it.

Lulz.