Are you afraid to die?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Same. He made like 5 threads that night. Some were directed at me and I was like....nah.

I skimmed him in this thread and was just revolted.

I like a good tussel on the internet just as much as the next person but damn...I have standards here. And that's just sick shit.

The work of the untalented. As if it's hard to turn off a person with the p3do shit.

Lame and disgusting.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I can actually understand why.

Marvin is like the crackhead on the porch at 3am. No one really expects better from him. You are more a person, you know? So it's more offensive when you say it.

Lulz.

I have the integrity to say things to help people even when it might offend some people.

They should give me some kind of belt or something to honour me.

Oh, wait.....

zamxMMv.jpg

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
The double-standards are remarkable.

What @Marvin said should get him a long suspension/ban/whatever it is called. And people just "stop reading him".

I said nothing wrong (not saying that it was not taken wrong) and it gets mentioned out-of-context for weeks.

Make it make sense!!!
Where's The Belt?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is no integrity in saying what was said about a little boy, none. Those that don't challenge that bullshit are enablers.

That shit has to be rejected outright.

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bradley I forgot to add that I have been at death's door a few times. Been caught up in a shootout or two (as a bystander), a couple close calls with cars on the highway when I used to drink a lot, and a few times where I am so fucked up that I can't feel my heart beating. I die almost every night in my nightmares too, and I know that it is different than the real thing, but the last dream I had about dying was too real. Long story short, a Latin King put a 9 to my head and pulled the trigger, but he missed and it only went through a part of my head so I was still alive the entire time. he shot me a few more times then I woke up. I know they are just dreams, but I am sick of dying in my dreams almost everyday of the week. Hopefully it goes away after i have some clean time.

At this point I will not fight death if it comes. if I get cancer or AIDS i will probably kill myself, death is just a fact of life that I have to deal with and I won't go fighting and screaming.

At least if I do die I will be back with all of my homies and my grandma.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Bradley I forgot to add that I have been at death's door a few times. Been caught up in a shootout or two (as a bystander), a couple close calls with cars on the highway when I used to drink a lot, and a few times where I am so fucked up that I can't feel my heart beating. I die every night in my nightmares too, and I know that it is different than the real thing, but the last dream I had about dying was too real. Long story short, a Latin King put a 9 to my head and pulled the trigger, but he missed and it only went through a part of my head so I was still alive the entire time. he shot me a few more times then I woke up.

At this point I will not fight death if it comes. if I get cancer or AIDS i will probably kill myself, death is just a fact of life that I have to deal with and I won't go fighting and screaming.

At least if I do die I will be back with all of my homies and my grandma.

Why would you kill yourself over HIV/AIDS in 2024?!

You can live your whole life healthy with that now.

Notice no one panicks over AIDS anymore?

Cancer....I mean, that entirely depends on the cancer and the stage. I'd take skin cancer over fucking brain or bone cancer.

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
Why would you kill yourself over HIV/AIDS in 2024?!

You can live your whole life healthy with that now.

Notice no one panicks over AIDS anymore?

Cancer....I mean, that entirely depends on the cancer and the stage. I'd take skin cancer over fucking brain or bone cancer.
Because AIDS medications are expensive and it would mean that every time I have sex with someone that they risk catching AIDS.

Just like If I got diabetes, I would kill myself in the same week as my diagnoses because insulin is just too damn expensive. I would be living on foodstamps barely scraping by just like most of my life.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Because AIDS medications are expensive and it would mean that every time I have sex with someone that they risk catching AIDS.

Just like If I got diabetes, I would kill myself in the same week as my diagnoses because insulin is just too damn expensive. I would be living on foodstamps barely scraping by just like most of my life.

You probably wouldn't even experience AIDs with how effective HIV meds are and depending on your state you'd be considered medically fragile and the state would pay for it.

If you cannot afford your meds there does exist help for that.

When my man was diagnosed with MS he was put on some expensive meds. They have to be delivered to the pharmacy for him. He makes a different amount of money every year so he is "medically fragile" and put on state insurance. He still buys his own insurance but he has that back up.

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
They aren't nightmares because I die, necessarily. But they bring me back to some times where I was not living a great life, and then I end up dying in the end.

Also, good job finding a contradiction, @The Prowler , want a gold star? A pat on the back?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
One time I had a dream I was in the hallway of my old high school and got shot (I know but it wasn't a school shooting...it was some weird other thing)

And when I got hit my vision went red like a video game screen...startled me awake lol

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
One time I had a dream I was in the hallway of my old high school and got shot (I know but it wasn't a school shooting...it was some weird other thing)

And when I got hit my vision went red like a video game screen...startled me awake lol
Whenever I die in my dreams I always see my parents and relatives, in any setting. Could be a "scene" from a party, or family dinner. But they all look at me like they are dissapointed, and then everything goes black before I wake.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
As if it's hard to turn off a person with the p3do shit.

Why wait until it gets to that level?
When someone shows you who they are: believe it.
I haven't seen any posts from that person for... I don't recall how long.

Soon as someone proves to be the kind of animal who absolutely will inevitably start flinging their own shit out of their cage they go right on my Ignore list. Those people aren't entitled to a single moment of my attention.

Whether I'm a little too quick on the Ignore button is debatable however I suspect y'all are just a little too slow.

Unless you've got an outrage kink why keep reading, even in passing, anyone who would post that kind of junk?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why wait until it gets to that level?
When someone shows you who they are: believe it.
I haven't seen any posts from that person for... I don't recall how long.

Soon as someone proves to be the kind of animal who absolutely will inevitably start flinging their own shit out of their cage they go right on my Ignore list. Those people aren't entitled to a single moment of my attention.

Whether I'm a little too quick on the Ignore button is debatable however I suspect y'all are just a little too slow.

Unless you've got an outrage kink why keep reading, even in passing, anyone who would post that kind of junk?

Who says I'm reading?

I simply scroll past. I have now added Marvin to the list.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, people actually enjoy my voice. So I've been told.

You have a beautiful voice @Dove.

However you squander that God given gift because you dont capitalize on it.

I've told you repeatedly there are so many people who need a voice like yours to advertise products on YouTube.

For example:

Many of these people should hire you because they have shitty voices nobody can understand and many people hate ai robo voices.

Even if you dont want to sell products you could easily make a living reading bible stories or recorded books to small children.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am everyone, I am very much afraid to die.
Don't be afraid to die @Bradley

I nearly died at least 2 times.

One time I was nearly mauled to death by a bear in Northern Canada which I outran after it knocked me out of a tree.

Another time someone held me up with a gun in California unless I handed him my wallet.

Still another time I was attacked in California and I brandished a bottle threatening to fight off my attackers.

I seem to attreact a lotta violence irl & on these forums.

Anyway we all die. It's what we accomplish in our lives that counts and the legacy we leave behind.

Just don't die on yer knees.

Die like a man standing up.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
That guy on the left is bald.

Likely from heavy steroid use ta build den muscles @cw_

Often those kinda guys have unhealthy testosterone levels which makes their hair fall out like @The Prowler

That guy on the left is not that bulky and has never done steroids, except a mild cortisone cream.

I wonder if he realizes his hair is gone up top, though......

Hahahaha!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You have a beautiful voice @Dove.

However you squander that God given gift because you dont capitalize on it.

I've told you repeatedly there are so many people who need a voice like yours to advertise products on YouTube.

For example:

Many of these people should hire you because they have shitty voices nobody can understand and many people hate ai robo voices.

Even if you dont want to sell products you could easily make a living reading bible stories or recorded books to small children.

Easy there, stalker.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I seem to attreact a lotta violence irl & on these forums.

Oh, please tell us about the violence you attracted on these board, Drama Queen @Joe!!!!

Hahahaha!!!!

It's what we accomplish in our lives that counts and the legacy we leave behind.

Senile @Joe....think about why you saying that is fuckin' hilarious!!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Just don't die on yer knees.

Die like a man standing up.

You mean "Bending over." you gimp.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is.

It is the one everyone talks about pretty frequently.

It is the one that @Admin. keeps begging me to wear in a new picture.

The chicks love it when I show it off at the bar.
Why do you have to show off to young chicks at a bar @The Prowler ?

you're 55 years old

Dont you get enough love and attention from your supposed wife at home?

Seems didn't get enough love and attention growing up.

You still haven't grown up and you act like a stunted teenager dumb Prowler

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, please tell us about the violence you attracted on these board,
Like you dumb Prowler

You really lost it last year when I reminded you that you were a bad fighter cuz you left yourself unprotected and got kicked in the nuts.

You threatened ta hunt me down @The Prowler

Was that your disabilities acting up again?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Why do you have to show off to young chicks at a bar @The Prowler ?

you're 55 years old

Dont you get enough love and attention from your supposed wife at home?

Seems didn't get enough love and attention growing up.

You still haven't grown up and you act like a stunted teenager dumb Prowler

When people like @Lily and @Admin. read posts by Senile @Joe and think "Is he retarded?" they should know that is what I think when I read their posts.