Are you afraid to die?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All I can say to @The Prowler is try to avoid getting into real fights especially street fights because with your lack of fighting skills you'll get killed or dismembered for life.

If that was just a friendly fight and you got kicked in the nuts a real street fighter would kill you.

Evidently you don't know how to defend yourself.

That's why martial artists use a cat stance covering their vulnerable regions. You don't seem to understand that basic principle of self defense.

Prowler reminds me of these children with disabilities I used to supervise. Only hes what they become when they grow up.

I hope he takes his meds regularly

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All I can say to @The Prowler is try to avoid getting into real fights especially street fights because with your lack of fighting skills you'll get killed or dismembered for life.

If that was just a friendly fight and you got kicked in the nuts a real street fighter would kill you.

That's why martial artists use a cat stance covering their vulnerable regions. You don't seem to understand that basic principle of self defense.

May I ask why you argue with that jackass?

If everyone would stop, it could reduce his posting. He likes you to argue with him. He's indeed a miserable sob that lives for negativity.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
May I ask why you argue with that jackass?

If everyone would stop, it could reduce his posting. He likes you to argue with him. He's indeed a miserable sob that lives for negativity.
I'm starting to wonder if @The Prowler had to take early retirement because of mental health issues.

Or maybe his employer thought it was wise to provide him with a severance package because he was a liability and endangered other employees over harassment issues.

And he always talks about work as if it was so unbearable as if he couldn't take it?

is work that bad? Does it have to be?

Yes he does seem extremely miserable always gaslighting others. But the state of his mental health perhaps this is all hes good for.

I notice Prowler has a very low tolerance threshold & when he gets upset he starts swearing and writing in extra bold caps.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm starting to wonder if @The Prowler had to take early retirement because of mental health issues.

Or maybe his employer thought it was wise to provide him with a severance package because he was a liability and endangered other employees over harassment issues.

And he always talks about work as if it was so unbearable as if he couldn't take it?

Yes he does seem extremely miserable always gaslighting others. But the state of his mental health perhaps this is all hes good for.

I notice Prowler has a very low tolerance threshold & when he gets upset he starts swearing and writing in extra bold caps.

I don't wonder about why he is the way he is. I don't care. I simple observe it and am doing my best not to give him what he wants: my attention.

He does the same to you and a couple of others. There are interesting people to exchange posts with, he's simply not one of them.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Rooby-dooby-DOO!

Uh hehehheheh.

19WBSD00081A-001-Scooby-Snacks-Feeling-03-143-swatch_800x.jpg

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
@The Prowler, I hope you do not let this ruthless and unwarranted attack by vicious posters go unanswered.
.. Make a no-mercy, take no prisoners response or I lose all respect for you.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know him about as well as I know you, maybe less.

I am merely amused by the lengths to which some of you will go to show him how much you don't care about him.

Constructive criticism: it's not working. lulz

I was actually sincerely asking Joe why he even bothers. It doesn't make sense to me. Stepping away isn't losing.

It's winning.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I was actually sincerely asking Joe why he even bothers. It doesn't make sense to me. Stepping away isn't losing.

It's winning.
You know though, you weren't stepping away, but in. You two were going on and on in public about how he was no bother. You might have had a little PM conversation if you weren't going on and on about how not bothered you were publicly. LoLz

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not afraid to die. I'm the type of guy you'd find strolling through the cosmic supermarket of existence, picking out experiences like ripe avocados, when suddenly, I bump into Death, casually perusing the cereal aisle. Now, most folks would panic, drop their metaphorical shopping carts, and sprint for the nearest exit. But not me. Oh no, I would walk up to Death, slap them on the back, and ask if they've tried the new flavor of existential crisis cereal.

Death isn't the grand finale, it's just the carnival barker who takes you behind the curtain.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know though, you weren't stepping away, but in. You two were going on and on in public about how he was no bother. You might have had a little PM conversation if you weren't going on and on about how not bothered you were publicly. LoLz

I try not to PM people first.

Second, I think it's a discussion suitable for more than Joe.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Prowler reminds me of these children with disabilities I used to supervise. Only hes what they become when they grow up.

I hope he takes his meds regularly

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I don't wonder about why he is the way he is. I don't care. I simple observe it and am doing my best not to give him what he wants: my attention.

He does the same to you and a couple of others. There are interesting people to exchange posts with, he's simply not one of them.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter

It's amazing how drunk you don't sound there. Or senile...like that part where you went all silent thinking through the dif between 2002 and..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................2003
...write better, speak less.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It's amazing how drunk you don't sound there. Or senile...like that part where you went all silent thinking through the dif between 2002 and..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................2003
...write better, speak less.