Are you afraid to die?

Marvin

Factory Bastard
The double-standards are remarkable.

What @Marvin said should get him a long suspension/ban/whatever it is called. And people just "stop reading him".

I said nothing wrong (not saying that it was not taken wrong) and it gets mentioned out-of-context for weeks.

Make it make sense!!!
BUT i'm a BF alt though...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have the integrity to say things to help people even when it might offend some people.

They should give me some kind of belt or something to honour me.

Oh, wait.....

zamxMMv.jpg
...and yet you paid for that belt with your beer league dues @The Prowler. You never earned it like a professional or Olympic athlete.

However your cross town rival did Prowler.

116481-2062690470Bk.jpg

Cripes the guy looks like a movie star & even today still has all his hair. Hes in an interview around 1:45 of this clip:

Unlike you he earned his awards and someone else paid for his uniforms and medals. Meanwhile you're still stuck in the sand lot of life.

Did you ever play against him Prowler? Were you even of the same calibre?

You're both from the same town and are the same age. He's your real competition not others in this forum.

And unlike he's not some a retired old BALD fart like you but is the Vice President of his own company.

Cripes if you have something to brag about then go ahead. But if you dont then Shut the Fuck Up.

I think you dont compare yourself to your real competition is you can't measure up to their standards. So you compensate by gaslighting others in this forum. But people in this forum are not your contemporaries.

Your only claim to fame is you are a shitty fighter and you got kicked in the nuts in a street fight by a better fighter in your home town.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
I also was given a belt by an old man because my pants were falling off of my ass. I've been wearing the same belt for 4 years.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I don't know what kind of Scooby Snacks Prowler keeps in his pockets but wow they must be tasty.

At any given time there are at least two people on here scrambling up his pants leg trying to reach those deliciously irresistible snacks. It's amazing to witness, it truly is.

Prowler should patent the recipe; he'd make a fortune.

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
I also was given a belt by an old man because my pants were falling off of my ass. I've been wearing the same belt for 4 years.
An old man giving you a belt sounds like an initiation of sexual relations in some backwater eastern european country like latvia.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
However your cross town rival did Prowler.

I would not say he was my "cross town rival".

We won a Championship together. His father was the coach and his brother played on the team too.

Did you ever play against him Prowler? Were you even of the same calibre?

I did play against him for a season or two. At the time, I remember being at a pretty similar level, but he was playing up two age groups. So he was approximately two years younger than everyone one else on the ice. That is a big difference in your mid-late teens. Two years later, he was surely a much improved player.

And unlike he's not some a retired old BALD fart like you but is the Vice President of his own company.

His father started the company and it is family-run. Yeah, he has nice hair.

If I were in his situation, I would retire. Open a position for one or several employees and enjoy other areas of life. But I am sure he has his reasons for staying in the workforce.

Cripes if you have something to brag about then go ahead. But if you dont then Shut the Fuck Up.

You mean being named the MVP of the Championship Game last season?

I think I already bragged about that.

Are you asking me for details of more recent accomplishments?

I think you dont compare yourself to your real competition is you can't measure up to their standards. So you compensate by gaslighting others in this forum. But people in this forum are not your contemporaries.

I think you are upset because you do not measure up.

Your only claim to fame is you are a shitty fighter and you got kicked in the nuts in a street fight by a better fighter in your home town.

That is untrue. You took one bit of information and developed a whole story with it. I was kicked in the nuts and it did not disable me at all. That was all I told you. The rest you just made up.

You just made it up, Senile @Joe.

You make up stories about yourself....

You make up stories about others....

Is reality.

Really.

So difficult?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Prowler would you trade your XXL plastic wrestling championship belt for my stretched out leather pantaloons belt?

No. Mine has too much sentimental meaning. I think it is going to be retired with me as a guy on our team is supposed to be making a custom belt for us.

We had a laugh because the guy who is supposed to be making the belt actually works for MLB (mostly for the Blue Jays) and when we saw a promotional email with this belt for sale

toronto-blue-jays-wwe-legacy-title-belt_ss5_p-200761434+pv-1+u-jzkxfkrxakndmfw0mcof+v-jskmgkry7fsxf7ei1f9o.jpg

we accused him of stealing our idea and giving it to the Toronto Blue Jays.

See? My real life is full of fun and frolic!!!

A joker I am!!! A joker I say!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
dude I love your use of varying sizes of line text. No bullshit, everyone warned me about you//no one likes you but I think you're 4/10.

Coming from someone who (rounding to the nearest integer) is a Zero, somehow that information makes me happy...

Hahahahaha!!!!!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
...That reminds me of a childhood dream and incident. When I was a quite young, I shared a room with my older brother. One night I dreamt that I had gotten up to take a leak, and getting to the bathroom with some urgency I let 'er streaming a little early cleanly missing the bowl. With that I declared "I missed the bowl", then heard my brother say (quite agitated) "you certainly did". Evidently I sort of sleep walked over to his bed and pissed on him. I don't think he ever really forgave me for that.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know what kind of Scooby Snacks Prowler keeps in his pockets but wow they must be tasty.

At any given time there are at least two people on here scrambling up his pants leg trying to reach those deliciously irresistible snacks. It's amazing to witness, it truly is.

Prowler should patent the recipe; he'd make a fortune.

He's like a rabid yappy Chihuahua. Who doesn't want to punt the shit outta that? He never stops.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is that your real voice? Fuck, I doubt you could sell me a dishwasher