• Joe Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Obama is honest and did something real. Trump just has a big mouth and blatters a lot of bullshit.

Are we having a "Who can say the most delusional thing" contest now?

No, I am telling you what you should see if you look through the propaganda that is blinding you.

You misspelled 'results'. Now, it may be that you've been conditioned, your whole life, to be an obedient and helpless serf.

We Americans don't yet all of us share that tragic conditioning.

Please elaborate. What you say does not make any sense at all...

Did you try to insinuate that where I typed "propaganda" the word "results" should have been? Because that is bullshit.
It is very interesting to see how much propaganda there is in the US. It is probably much more visible from the outside, like usually with propaganda. But I can assure you that the amount of propaganda in the US is horrible...

"Propaganda works well when those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their own free will."

~Joseph Goebbels

That is so very true... and at the same time scares the shit out of me.
Especially during election time...

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Cannot believe people will vote for Biden. He's completely incompetent and HAS SAID NOTHING INSPRIRING! Not one thing............ the Kamala chick talks about racism. WHAT RACISM??? thought a cop started all this not the state of Alabama.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
"Paint is defensive"
His level of stupidity is only matched by his lowly followers .... no wonder he speaks in that retard language

X

xXx
Site Supporter
More retard speak
" he's on some sort of enhancement"
ffs the things this fucktard of a 'man' says :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
I feel SO sorry for the normal people in the States

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Cannot believe people will vote for Biden. He's completely incompetent and HAS SAID NOTHING INSPRIRING! Not one thing............ the Kamala chick talks about racism. WHAT RACISM??? thought a cop started all this not the state of Alabama.
Anything is better than Trump... I can imagine why he would get a lot of votes...

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
EgJbeYVX0AMRZf-.jpg

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
pantifa cant fight for shit - definite brain damage here lol

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Anything is better than Trump... I can imagine why he would get a lot of votes...

Because you were raised to be a serf. We weren't. We exist beyond your slave's comprehension.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Because you were raised to be a serf. We weren't. We exist beyond your slave's comprehension.
We all know this is not true. The people from Europe are the colonists that are your ancestors. That would mean the same goed for you.
I have no idea what gets you the idea that European people are serf's? Please elaborate.